[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new to dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: kidsfalling.jpg (145KB, 700x523px) Image search: [Google]
kidsfalling.jpg
145KB, 700x523px
So I've had 2 relationships, one that lasted 5 years with highschool sweetheart, and another with a girl that was infatuated with me for 1 year. These girls were very lovey dovey and I could call them my girlfriend...NOW, the reason why I mention this is because I started "dating" a girl recently. See, before it just so happened that I skipped the "dating" phase and they became my girlfriend and we were exclusive.

But with this current girl, I asked her if I could call her my gf or babe and she kinda freaked out. This is after we kissed during a date. Her reaction made me realize I might have come of strong,and she obviously did not feel comfortable with me doing that so I didnt say things like that any further. I then told her that I didnt want to rush her into anything, but that I really liked her and her company. She replied likewise, and said she would like us to get to know each other better before jumping into anything.

So now I assume we're dating, but this seems new to me. How often are we supposed to text/ hang out/have sex/kiss etc etc??? We rarely text each other, and she's not a big talker, and doesnt show much affection. Should I communicate my concerns and if so, how do I do it without coming off as too clingy/needy?I dont want to be clingy, as I myself enjoy my freedom, but I would like to spend more time with her.
>>
>>17460011
it's called dating OP. You are getting to know each other, kiss a little but you are nowhere near a relationship. It's like a probationary period and both can see if they want to have another date to get to know each other a little more. Know too, that she may be going on dates with other guys too and kissing them.
>>
>>17460015
So, is it acceptable for me to go on dates with other girls? Im at a point where girls are literally throwing themselves at me, but I dont do anything because I feel like a bastard, as I really like this girl.

At what point does dating become exclusive? does it vary or am i going to have to ask her some cringy shit? I really like her, we share the same views, enjoy the same things, have fun together, but idk. Maybe I am rushing in.

At the same time, again, it seems life is throwing me a bunch of tests as I feel similarly about a number of diff girls (although I dont know them as much as I know the girl in question)

I dont mind being exclusive to her, but I dont know what SHE is planning/how she feels/ etc so part of me wants answers and to act upon those answers. How do I communicate this at such an early stage? Do I sound too autistic/needy/rushy?
>>
>>17460011
>I might have come of strong
you saying that is exualy really funny and cute. something out of a feel-good-movie trailer

I gues it's superfluous /adv/ but say this:
>"hey anona, I honously really don't know what I'm doing because of *import your history*"
>>
>>17460032
how you communicate realy depends on so many things that there isn't one good way whatever.

be the price. "show" her that there's grills orbitting you, and that if she isn't satisfying enough, you will move on.
this will inicate her to want to win. that's a fucked up sentence but I hope you get it.

it's powerfull to be attractive to other girls then her.
you can use that as "leverage", know what I mean?
>>
>>17460055
I understand this, but how do I do this? I text and snapchapt a number of girls from uni, but im not one to say "this bitch wants me dick" while preceeding to show her a snap or something. For ex, im not gonna show her my texts and say "hey check it out, she wants me bad, you best get your shit together else im gonna walk out"

im thinking that after a while, if i dont get what i want, which is to be exclusive and demand love, time, and companionship, im going to tell her I dont see myself with her and Im leaving. before someone goes apeshit, I am aware that the things I mentioned are EARNED. i know that, and I do my part.
>>
>>17460074
op here again

at the same time, I want this girl to be mine. wat do
>>
>>17460079
I hate to say this, but I get your problem, and I might know how you should fix it, but it's so hard to explain in a simple way.

but you started this fling in kind of a bad way, with the
>I asked her if I could call her my gf or babe
well 20 minutes later I totaly forgot to finish this and now I forgot what I wanted to say sorry.
>>
>>17460117
Goddamit anon

Worst part is, i kinda understand why youbsay i startes it in the wrong way
>>
>>17460032
hell yes its acceptable to go on dates with other women and I wished more guys today did instead of handing all the power to one cunt.

If you guys see each other more and you have options so you actually can make a choice, you have a serious talk. You know. I like you a lot and hope you like me a lot and lets together see where this goes. If she still says no then then you move to a another girl. It's also possible women will be asking you to commit. Awesome place to be.
>>
>>17460079
you are moving too fast and to her that screams desperate and no one likes desperate. Not saying you are but you should cool it a bit. Seriously, you should do things with other girls and you are under no obligation to tell HER nor should you. I recall a girl I really likes and she didn't want to lock down so I dated other girls too. She saw me just sitting with another girl having lunch in the park and she came right over and introduced herself to the girl as a friend of mine. We didn't invite her to sit down so she went a short way away near a tree, sat down to read but you could tell she was trying to overhear what we were talking about. Girl asked me out for that weekend but guess what. I was busy already
>>
bamp
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.