[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi 4chan. This is my first time posting on this website after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nw5o6yI5Xy1uskjmjo1_500.jpg (93KB, 500x722px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw5o6yI5Xy1uskjmjo1_500.jpg
93KB, 500x722px
Hi 4chan.

This is my first time posting on this website after browsing it for a few months and I figured this board would be the best place to ask questions.

I'm not sure if this is really a "problem" per se, but it really feels like one; literally EVERY hot girl I see/walk past in the street I want to fuck. I just got back from the shops to pick up some stuff for the fridge because I was running low and I saw this gorgeous tall woman with long hair and huge tits bulging through her sweater and all I could think about was her smothering me and sitting on my face. It's like being fucking 12 years old again.

Normally I'm okay with being single and sexless but lately I can't help but feel extremely empty inside when I see girls my age dressed the way they are and know that I'll never get more than a glance.

I should probably state that the last time I actually had sex was over 5 years ago and the girl I fucked was seriously bad at it, so that left me not really caring about getting more.

Is this normal? To be like this? To want to fuck every hot girl I see like an animal? I feel like I'm turning into a pervert and becoming addicted to tits or something because my sex drive got bored of being neglected. If it isn't obvious already, I'm a guy by the way.
>>
ig? hire a prostitute?
>>
Am I the only one that thinks her body is disgusting? Not because of >muh shitskin, but the proportions? It's really grotesque to me.
>>
>>17459980

She looks fine to me but I understand what you mean
>>
>>17459973
why defaq is this EVERYFUCKING ON'S /ADV/

STOP WITH THE FUCKING PROSTITUTES THOSE ARE FOR LOSERS.

>>17459961
well atleast you have a sexdrive, be happy about atleast that.
you just need to get a grill to fuck with. and how you do that.. well..
you're on 4chan/adv/ for a few months so good luck with that.

>>17459980
no you're not the only one.
>>
>>17459980
Not alone at all. I love curves, but there are limits.

>>17459961
OP, a question: what's the story with your girl friends? Two words, mind; I'm not talking about exes or even women who have "friendzoned" you (if any), but women you genuinely have no romantic interested in, but are still genuinely interested in hanging out with.
>>
>>17459961
>Is this normal? To be like this? To want to fuck every hot girl I see like an animal?
sounds normal to me, when I was in college I wanted to fuck the shit out of every hot guy I saw. and yeah it was frustrating that I couldn't get most of them because I was a 4/10 with a 2/10 personality and 0/10 social skills. or they had girlfriends. or wives. or maybe they just said they did so I'd leave them alone, idk.

look at it this way, if you could fuck every hot girl you saw, you'd still only scratch the surface. there are hot girls all over the world and you will never meet 99.9% of them. and if you did, you'd break your dick trying to fuck them all. then you'd be pissing in your shoes for the rest of your life.

you'll find someone nice, just don't let the desire to scratch that itch turn you into a bitter frogposter.

>>17459980
>>17460001
I've seen girls with big boobs and small torsos but she doesn't look right. I call photoshop.
>>
>>17460071
>STOP WITH THE FUCKING PROSTITUTES THOSE ARE FOR LOSERS.
of course they are, that's why they get recommended so often. not to pass judgment on OP, but does 4chan really strike you as being full of people who win at life?
>>
>>17460108
point taken. but how many stories do you know where a hooker helped someone out of a (this) shithole?
>>
>>17460071

I know, but I'm next to useless at talking to girls. My self-esteem sucks because of the way I live and the way I live sucks because of my sucky self-esteem so I feel utterly embarassed and uncomfortable about myself when girls ask what I do or what I like.

>>17460091

I have no friends in real life but loads on the internet (yeah I know). I've never had a girl as just a friend.

>>17460098

I'd say I'm pretty good looking (from what girls I've been with have said about me and the way they look at me on the street) but my personality has no substance; I don't actually DO anything with my life...

I don't think my attitude towards women is bad in any way because I really appreciate them regardless of how they look or how old they are. I adore being in their company and being close to them, just not if their personality sucks.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.