[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys im in a real shitty situation i dont know what to do. >At

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Guys im in a real shitty situation i dont know what to do.
>At a lan party with friends
>all the people leave early
>only person left is my friend
>we were talking about dxm because she had taken it and i was somewhat interested.
>i end up buying a dosage for both of us
>spend whole night cuddling and listening to trippy music
>best night of my life.
>in the middle of that first night things get a little sexual but no clothes off or anything but grinding
>tomorrow we just sleep and i play video games on the afterglow.
>later that night we decide to cuddle/listen to music
>things heat up and we do some foreplay no sex
>after we are done she checks facebook and gets a message saying she is pretty.
>she looks me dead in the eye and asks if she is attractive
>I freeze and cant lie and say average
>worst thing i could of said
i just checked and ive been blocked from everything that's related to her.
i normally would just try to shrug this off but the problem is she runs the lan parties.
This is the only way i can see my friends on a regular basis and is a huge part of my life but i dont know what to do about this.
She thinks i used her but that was never my intention the drugs lowered both of our inhibitions. I was always checking that she was comfortable with whatever i did.
i just feel like shit and want to fix this.
Do you guys feel like im in the wrong?
>>
>>17459885
Wow on a scale of 0 to completely retarded, you went way off the completely retarded end. Who the fuck says "average". Probably best to kys now.
>>
>>17459885
Can't you get your other friends to apologize to her on your behalf? You've blown your chances with her but you might be able to get back in the lan group.

>Do you guys feel like im in the wrong?
Yeah, that was really insensitive. If you get with a girl and then call her 'average' it sounds like you're trying to belittle her. Hopefully she will understand that you were just being dumb.
>>
>>17459885
Reach out to her some way- I know you're blocked, but get one of her/your friends to get you unblocked. Even if you don't have a chance with her anymore, apologise and say "I was literally on drugs, I'm so sorry. I don't think that, I don't know why I said it you're actually really cute. HMU so I can make it up to you."
Then buy her some of her favorite lan snacks.
>>
>>17459885
"I don't care about your looks per se. and I get you'd like that, but I really like you as a person."

100% unrelated note:
>"Select all squares with street signs."
>I fucking love these
>>
>>17459885
Did this actually happen?
Holy fuck OP
>>
>>17460059
It actually went down last night
i cant sleep because of it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.