[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to meet girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (67KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 440x440px
Hi adv, I'm 18 years old just finished school and never had a girlfriend. Can anyone tell me where can I meet women ? (Not online)
>>
>>17459854
You can meet women anywhere.

Is there a particular kind of women you would like to meet?
>>
>>17459854
Library, shops, swimming pool, pub.
In general - everywhere! Go to place what you like and try to talk to girls there.
>>
>>17459862
>>17459864

non-advice
>>
>>17459862
The kind of girl to have sex with
>>
>>17459876
Bars, clubs, 18-30 holidays, swinger communities and the red light district.
>>
>>17459854
No fucking joke, it's a hard truth but you need to hear it: start working out.

A fit body is more than nice to look at for women. It's a sign of a high functioning guy who's got his shit together. There's a reason there aren't any obese fortune 500 CEOs. There's a reason dumb hicks from shitty ghettos are fat and disgusting. Who do you wanna associate yourself with? At a glance, who would you want others to associate you with?

I promise you that if you start working out, get fit, get a few hobbies (sports and outdoorsy stuff is great), you won't have any question of 'where to meet girls', they'll just come to you.
>>
>>17459895
The people on these forums who ask this asinine questions "where to meet girls" are obviously Ill equipped to "meet."
>>
>>17459904
Absofuckinglutely correct.

That's why I thought it best to help him equip himself beforehand.
>>
>>17459854
get a goddam job, it's like high school all over again

plus you have a job, so any girl your meet at work makes about the same money as you, and knows you have money for dates and fun stuff (not some weeb that sits in his room all day)

bonus points for having a tan (he gets outside a lot) and having muscles ( he cares about his appearance)

above all else cut your hair and make damn sure you don't smell bad
>>
>>17459916
As I was explaining above, muscles are more than just 'nice to look at'

It's a sign that yes, he cares about his appearance. Also a sign that he works hard and has discipline. That he can commit to a goal and accomplish it. That makes you a winner, Not a loser. And girls are discerning in the first place bc they wanna weed out losers who can't provide them with good healthy babies (biology has programmed them to be this way -if they make a mistake in choosing the wrong guy, it costs them 3/4 of a year of their life and potentially could cost them their life during the birthing process...all for a sub par offspring who may not be for enough to survive).
>>
>>17459895
Another normie with BMI higher than his IQ thinking that getting fit is the answer for everything. It's because of people like you, people who are fat/skinny are actually looked down upon, like they are worse. I don't care how someone looks and really - I fucking hate this 5 years lasting fad of going to the gym. It pisses me off.

And I'm a fit guy, who doesn't even need to go to the gym, saying that.
>>
>>17459895
>>17459904
>>17459909
Appearance is not a problem, I'm fit ,not ugly and tall enough, I just don't know where to meet girls
>>
You tell me OP
Every woman I've ever known has treated me like shit even if I wasn't after anything like love/sex
I just kinda gave up
>>
>>17460622
Don't give up because a few bitches treated u like shit, instead try to learn from your mistakes. Everybody meets dumb hoes throughout their lives
>>
normally i have a problem of this sort : ive talk to some girls and they told me that im a really good looking guy who can get every girl that i want ...and normaly i dont thing im the best or etc .... but there is a problem ... and its based on what i think and do ....

i belive that it is my inaccuracy and inaction ... that i fail to meet girls ... but also its that girls are pretty shy for them to hand down that invisible defence to... so they start becoming super sexy with the cloths and makeup and etc .... like the same that we guys start doing ... you know with the gym and the muscled and etc

i dont mean rushing thing or trying to invade a personal space ... i am really carefull about how to approach some one .... and not creep them the fuck out ..

once i thought to myself ... that beautifull people are boring ... so what make's me more different ... you know you are good looking ... and you feel good .. but then you say ... ooo everything is ok ..

well it isnt .. you have to go out there and work on what you want .. girls do that 2 ..
be who you want to be ...
>>
lets imagine that you get the dream girl ... with incredible easz ... then what ... i had 2 reletionships ... like those ... 2 ... they didnt work ...

the 1st was like a guy character ... at first ok ... she acted like a girl ... then she showed me who she was ... rotten from the inside .. then i sayed that i need a more feminine woman

the 2nd was ... smart ... a total book worm ... but a workaholic ... sweet and kind ...
but she had a problem she couldnt make a human connection ... because from the inside she was boring ... we broke up like 2 times .. and the second was the final and my desition to bare ... on the 1st she told me that i dont deserve her ... but i insisted ... then she just went to work for some mounths and never called back ...

so i desided that i dont want her .. even as a gf ... even as a who knows a future wife
i mean .. would you like it if this happend to you .. but when you gave her the ring ... ha ???

i dont think so ... nobody would ...

now when i see my brother and his reletionship i know ... what i really want ... i how to start looking for it ...

+ my bro is 2 years younger than me ... and im the big brother and im still virgin ... how he do it ... i dont know ... so i asked him ...

just be yourself ... but go out and find yourself ... and the person you want to be ... for to be look at ...

ps : sorry for my bad english i hope i helped
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.