[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding poly-friendly friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: FlowerHeart.jpg (486KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
FlowerHeart.jpg
486KB, 2400x2400px
I just moved to a new area with my group, and am having a hard time making new friends. I'm okay meeting new people, but usually when they find out the kind of relationship I'm in, things make a sharp turn for the worse, and that's usually the end of things.

How do I make new friends in a new place who don't look at me like I'm broken for being in the relationship I'm in?
>>
Polyamory is a degenerate practice that not even degenerate primates consider using.

Harems are non-existent unless you're in the Middle East.

Just saying, it's a shit practice for relationships and people have reasons why they look at you funny, even if you're a big titted redhead.
>>
File: 1470116202496.jpg (34KB, 253x395px) Image search: [Google]
1470116202496.jpg
34KB, 253x395px
>>17459198
this desu senpai
>>
>>17459198
Obviously I'm going to disagree. It's been wonderful for me.

You do however represent an obvious example of the difficulty I've been having, so I guess there's that.
>>
I agree. A friend of mine is in this type of relationship. Does polyamory always end in disaster like society says?
>>
As for solution: there are websites such as meetupdotcom and I am sure similar where you can find groups.
As for advice: you are a cancer and you should be purged.
>>
>>17459291
Helps to consider what is the point of comparison. Most relationships, of any variety, ultimately fall apart. With that said, we've been together for 4 years, and are more stable today than ever before.
>>
File: 1469041093150.png (1MB, 1374x973px) Image search: [Google]
1469041093150.png
1MB, 1374x973px
I live near a certain liberal city, and meetup is absolutely riddled with poly oriented clubs. It's pretty much that, single mom dating, and coding stuff.

>>17459291
I've seen way more drama come out of poly shit than anything else. Usually one party cares about it more than the other, or someone has shit luck and builds resentment because their partner sleeps around and so on. So while most relationships eventually break up, I've seen way more explosive outcomes come from that stuff.

There's always that hypothetical healthy poly relationship, but I only hear about it online, never real life. Because of that I tend to suspect it's the person who's able to sleep around as they wish that's dolling out its praise rather than it being genuinely healthy.

I wouldn't cut someone out for being poly necessarily, but I'd certainly keep them at arms length.
>>
>>17459291
Your average man is jealous. Your average woman will have an easier time finding extra partners. It's not a hard outcome to anticipate.

Then there are the people who are just trying to have their cake and eat it, too. They have severe commitment issues, so they manipulate a codependent partner into agreeing to the arrangement to gain the stability of a relationship without feeling like they've invested everything and are trapped by that investment.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.