[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Break Up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>Meet girl on tinder
>Date for 2 months
>Last week she starts getting really distant
>Starts saying really rude things when we talk over the phone
>Wtf
>Call her and tell her that she doesn't seem too interested anymore, and that we should just be friends
>She says "...Okay. Well I like you, but you live too far away. We'll just be friends"
>Tell her "Sounds good, no hard feelings"
>We say bye
>Really really really really really fucking sad

This was the first time that I have actually dated somebody who I liked in nearly 4 years. I liked her more than my long-term relationships.

I'm kinda sad, and kinda mad. She was probably cheating on me during that last week. How do I not be mad?
>>
>>17459070
>you do the breaking up
>lie to her about how you feel
>act like a bitch about it

Gee. Start by not doing those things next time. Communication matters.
>>
Of course you're mad and hurt this is exactly the reason we have angry emotions you're allowed to feel angry and upset it's a totally normal response to the situation.

You would have issues if you didn't feel the way you do right now.
>>
>>17459135
I didn't want her to think that I cared about her, and that it was a big deal.
>>
>>17459070
You fucked it up.

Good job!
>>
>>17459143
How? What was I supposed to do?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.