[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Sex For A Long Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1428198542917.jpg (43KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
1428198542917.jpg
43KB, 579x570px
Hi adv,
So basically my boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years, we met in school and we continued dating after school. We came from a small beach city and we used to hang out at his house on weekends and make love, smoke weed, drink, game etc because his mum didn't care. My parents are quite strict though.

Fastforward 4 years, we have moved to a really big city here, and he has gotten a job as a floor manager whilst I'm studying at uni.

My parents moved with us because they have good jobs and are really stable parents to live with while he and I don't have money yet to live on our own.
We love living with my parents and it's not a big deal as we all get along.

The problem is, we never have time for sex. 99% of the problem is because either one of my parents is always home (different shifts) and our room is next to theirs, and they can even hear us talking at night so we have to whisper.

My mum has broken her leg so she will be at home 24/7 for about 2 months.

He and I are getting really angry at eachother all the time and constantly arguing. And I know it's because of the total lack of sex, we've done it maybe 3 or 4 times in the 4 months we have lived in this city. It's sad because we both want it but we simply can't because of circumstances. Even blowjobs and handjobs etc don't excite us as we want the real deal. It's only natural I guess.

Does anyone have any advice? Or have any of you been in a similar type of situation where circumstances around you prevent you from being able to have sex with your partner??

Tldr: My boyfriend and I have only had sex 3-4 times in many months, since we live in the next bedroom to my parents. Constantly arguing and frustrated because of this.

Thank you in advance everyone for all your help and support.
>>
>>17458975
maybe rent out a hotel for the weekend?
>>
>>17459017

Well its just that my dad works on weekends too so one of us has to stay and look after my mum since she only recently had surgery on her leg and needs looking after.
Plus money you know.
>>
>>17459034
Go have sex in the car next to a nice view or something
>>
You've defined your own solution. You know what the problem is and how to fix it, you just need to find the means.
When I lived with my parents and my boyfriend wasn't allowed to stay over we would just say we were going to go for coffee and go have sex in hidden in the botanical gardens during the day, or a public bathroom or something.
It's not ideal but if you look at it through a fun perspective just think of it as a fun, hot, exciting thing
The hotel/motel for the weekend thing is a good idea too. Even if it isn't viable right now, booking it and saving up will be good because you can look forward to it
>>
Don't get a hotel for a weekend but go rent a motel for the afternoon and fuck for hours. Also, just drive somewhere discreet and do it in your car/in a field/behind a building/etc. Just make sure not to get caught. This is a very easy to fix scenario if you're willing to have sex in public (which is pretty fun)
>>
>>17459828
>go rent a motel for the afternoon and fuck for hours
easy, save up, you're buying weed and no rent
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.