[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems like every day I wake up feeling okay, and I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: ot.jpg (150KB, 1618x905px) Image search: [Google]
ot.jpg
150KB, 1618x905px
It seems like every day I wake up feeling okay, and I want to do things, but every night I go to bed I feel miserable and I just want to give up.

Is this normal? It's really fucking me around.
>>
>>17458932

i wouldnt say normal, but it is common. and it can be for many reasons, often times multiple.

first and foremost: physical health.

when you wake up in the morning you are physically at your peak for the day really. i mean if you got a good nights sleep. once you get past the grog and had a breakfast you are fully energized in every way, ready to take on the world.

when you go to bed you are arguably at your worst, exhausted. couple that with the shitty diet you have dragigng you down, and the possibility that you either over or under exerted yuorself, and you have a recipe for misery.

than there is the psychological side.

you probably woke up on a weekend thinking 'wow i can get so much done today, but its still early so i might go on the chan'. at first its fun, refreshing, a good experience. but after 4 hours you feel kinda itchy and to owarm in your chair. your eyes burn and hurt, and you got a hollow headache, but you dont think to use ibuprofen. this is now 'life'. you think about the stuff you want to do but hwen you look at the list its almost hard to read. you go back to 4chan where all you have to do is respond, or you think 'ill lay down a minute to get some energy'.

than you spend the next two hours watching TV. you want to get stuff don,e but then 'wow im hungry'. you eat, and your so full that you got to sit down for another two hours watching TV. you're uncomfortable and should probably get some wokr done, but you might as well fap first. so you do that. now you feel lazy and tired, and kinda hungry. so you eat, relax then fap again.

then its night, you wasted the day but theres no point in starting now. back to 4chan but you feel empty. not as happy. instead of giving advice you go to a baww thread and ask for help and whien a little.
>>
>>17458932
You need to feel like you've accomplished something.
It's all about momentum. Once you get the feeling of making progress and seeing results it becomes addictive and you will want more.
Harness your morning energy and get somethings done that have results you can see or feel. Don't over-commit the mistake a lot of people make is setting the bar to high and when you don't hit it you beat up on yourself for it and feel down.
>>
>>17458932
lmao I am the opposite, which I feel is worse actually. I would go to sleep thinking about all the stuff that I have to do and how I will spend the next day completing them. Then I wake up and have no motivation to do any of that.

What worked for me was waking up early so I didnt have to rush to get to work and still feel terrible enough after work to not do anything. If I have time in the morning I can take a longer shower, eat breakfast, maybe go running. In general I felt better about myself during the day, so that day could be when I start acting on my desires instead of waiting until the next day to feel better and start. I have a post it with stuff I have to do. Seeing that list dwindle down is the single most motivating thing I have ever done.

Being motivated, getting things done, being productive, these are the best things you can do to stop feeling miserable and start feeling good about yourself all day, every day. For the longest time I was stuck on the actually starting to get things done part. I dont know if that's what's actually getting you. I dont know if you already get up pretty early anyway. But this is what worked for me.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.