[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my GF broke up with me about 6 weeks ago, and at first we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Monument_Valley_2.jpg (561KB, 1600x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Monument_Valley_2.jpg
561KB, 1600x1022px
So my GF broke up with me about 6 weeks ago, and at first we didn't talk, but then she invited me to her house for dinner so we could catch up and talk about the relationship. (Important background- before our relationship, we were best friends). That night, I hooked up with her, and we talked semi-normally for a few days after that. Then one day, when I was viewing my instagram feed, I noticed that she blocked me. I looked around and saw that she also blocked me on snapchat and facebook, and to my dismay, all of her pictures I was tagged in and all her posts on my wall were gone. I panicked at the time and texted her asking if she had blocked me and she didn't respond. I spent the next three weeks being sad and trying not to think about her. This past week, I have been in events in the same room as her and she seems happy and normal when talking to her friends, but every time she gets near me, she gets cold and acts as if I'm not there. I still love her, but it's like she's a completely different person now. I want to rebuild at least our friendship, but I'm not sure how to start while I'm totally blocked out from her life.

Any advice on where to start?
(this may or may not be relevant, but her best friend hates me)
>>
Give yourself time to become more emotionally distant before you do anything involving her. I know it's hard to not think about her right now, but you gotta focus on just you for now. You're experiencing a lot of emotions right now and we all know that can pollute rational decision making and distort perception. Now's a great time to pick up a new hobby or practice an existing skill!
>>
>>17458897
OP here- I'm still in school, and she'll be in my psychology class this year. Any tips with that?
>>
>>17458908
Drop the class and take something else.
>>
>>17458908
Drop it and pick up something else. You probably shouldn't talk to her much for a while until you can get through the shit.

I'm sorry bro, this happened to me once and it feel awful.
>>
>>17458849

>I want to rebuild at least our friendship

It's gone.

She cut you out of her life. She let you back in for a moment, and you banged her.

It's possible that some day you can interact with each other in some kind of cold/professional setting, but you cannot be friends. You might relapse into fuck buddies or even dating, at some point.

But there will never again be "friends", because at any moment, you'd have sex with her if she were interested, and she isn't, because she thinks better options are on the table.

Texting her to ask if she blocked you was a weak move, btw. You shouldn't have even mentioned that to her; as if you didn't notice she did it.

If you have some legit reason to talk to her about something, go right up to her in person and talk to her about it; don't give her an opportunity to be "cold".

You can take the class she's in if you need to take that class for some reason; don't wreck your life to avoid seeing her. It's not your job to make space for her comfort.

It's going to hurt everytime you see her, though.

(Until you have a new gf who you think is hotter)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.