[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 65

File: symbols-004.jpg (65KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-004.jpg
65KB, 600x406px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
What's with the tight pants? I don't remember ever seeing a woman wearing loose pants. This has been bothering me for a long time now.
>>
>>17458242
As unflattering as tight pants can be, loose pants are even worse.
>>
>>17458243
I'm thinking more along the lines of comfort, though. Or are you saying that looks are more important to women than function?
>>
>>17458288

Tight pants can be comfy--a lot of our skinny jeans have spandex in them, which makes them fit very nicely while still being comfy.

It's kind of the same principle behind leggings (stretchy, soft, skin-tight fabric--as comfy as being naked, without the vulnerability). But yes, women usually dress more for fashion than just comfort or convenience.
>>
>>17458288
They're really not that uncomfortable. Most tight pants have a fair bit of stretch, so they actually move with your body.

That said, I don't really wear pants often. I usually wear skirts with tights.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-03-17-56-07.png (896KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-03-17-56-07.png
896KB, 1080x1920px
I want to fuck my good friend's girlfriend. She is such a whore and I can tell she's hot for me. They break up like every god damn week. Their relationship is so fucking toxic I'd be doing him a favor. I know that is me rationalizing but god damn. I just wanna fuck her so badly.
>>
>>17458288
Can it be?!?
>>
Why do girls say 'I'm so sarcastic' so often?

Are a lot of them really that boring?
>>
>>17458314
No, it just means you have no personality besides being sarcastic.

You're the boring one if that's all they can point out about you.
>>
Girls

Out of the sinister six fetishes of 4chan (re; the ones that get banned on most boards) how would you rank your level of revulsion to finding out a prospective boy was into

>Furry
>Loli
>Bestiality
>Scat
>Guro
>Shota
>>
>>17458314
Pick one or more:
>she's such a bitch she knows it and feels the need to lampshade it
>she really is that boring and thinks it's a substitute for a personality
>she's not that boring but somehow retarded enough to think it's cure or edgy and thus a good 'bonus' personality trait
>she's having a seizure like Leo in The Aviator
>>
>>17458314
It is a shallow attempt to build a persona, just like any other exclamation of "I'm so X", either to gain the interest of a male or simply to gain social capital from being X without actually being X.
>>
>>17458326
Can you not read?
>>
>>17458327

From least to most revulsion:

>Furry
>Bestiality
>Loli
>Shota
>Guro
>Scat
>>
>>17458327
From most to less repulsive:
Bestiality
Furry
Guro
Scat
Shota
Loli
>>
Would you be okay with dating a girl with a really low sex drive?
>>
>>17458327
Least to most revulsion

>Loli
>Shota
>Furry
>Guro
>Bestiality
>Scat
>>
>>17458365
How low are we talking?

Also sex drive is conducive to how attracted you are to someone, you may think you have a low sex drive, but you are only around people you aren't attracted to.

Anyway, if it's ridiculously low, as in never responds to a man's advances, then good luck dating anyone for long. Man has his urges.
>>
>>17458341
>>17458351
>>17458366
>all apparently agree that fantasizing about screwing little girls i.e. actual pedophilia is less bad than imagining yourself as a little kid getting fucked by an older woman

Believe it or not I don't have a dog in this fight because I'm fortunately free of all of these, but I have to say I still don't get this at all. Not saying you're all wrong, I just totally fail to understand it.
>>
>>17458375
Why do you think 'daddy' fetishes exist? Older, bigger men in general excite girls on a regular basis, and you can't get much older and bigger than an adult and a child. And so they can identify with being the little girl as they were once, and having that fantasy play out. Being totally out of control, overpowered by seniority, physical strength, and skill. Tender flesh buckling to years of experience and physical proficiency. And it's secure, the feeling of having a father figure close like as a little girl, but bringing your sexual maturity into play as well. It can be exciting for girls too.

Meanwhile the others are
>sex with animals
>violence and death
>the same in reverse for other sexes, so what does that leave you
>the great evil fetish of terror
>and playing with poop
>>
Guys

What's the best way to downplay sex appeal without getting fat? I dress like a slob, don't wear make-up, and do little upkeep, but dudes still hit on me and it's a pain.
>>
Continuing from the last thread, what about girls who dated a lot of men because they weren't ready to settle down yet and was focused on getting their shit together - and now they want are ready since their shit has effectively been gotten?

Here it seems the rhetoric is, once a girl hits a certain age then she's worthless, which I don't agree with as all the bitches my age I've been with have been extremely indecisive pieces of shit
>>
>>17458414
Don't bring that shit over into here. You can't let everything you hear on a forum or board determine your relationship and life. Just go with it
>>
>>17458411
>le humblebrag
How about if you just harden the fuck up and deal instead?
>>
File: 1462984965733.gif (1MB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
1462984965733.gif
1MB, 300x165px
>>17458411
>>
>>17458411
I fucking despise women like this. The type to dress like a slut and be provocative then complain she got raped
>>
>>17458411
Smell bad

Even if ur hot, if u smell bad,

"Blurghhhhhhgg"
>>
>>17458411
You're probably a 6 at best. And my girlfriend is a 6, yet I would still fuck her over a self absorbed pretentious silver spooned little shit like you.
>>
>>17458242
They make your ass look better and they're more comfy than they look. Unless you're talking about skinny jeans, which look retarded on everybody and even with the stretch fabric still manage to restrict your range of motion to an unacceptable degree. Fuck skinny jeans.

>>17458304
She really worth screwing up your friendship and your integrity?

>>17458314
...this is the new "I'm so random" isn't it?

>>17458327
Least to worst
>furry
>bestiality
>guro
>shota
>scat
>loli
>>
>>17458390
Huh, okay.

I guess to me it's just less weird for either sex to self-insert as the kid (since they know they're an adult fantasizing so the fucked up part's taken care of, basically) than to put themselves as the adult (again, pedobear), but yeah, then I get it.
>>
>>17458414
You can get your shit together without slutting. No excuses.

The age thing has some truth but it's too exaggerated.
>>
How do you be friends with women without becoming a beta orbiter?
>>
>>17458442
>muh slut shame
Kill yourself. Slutting is fucking multiple men at once, a woman can date a man exclusively - fuck just him - then end the relationship, and move on when she's ready. If you find it that hard to believe women want to fuck guys as much as guys want to fuck women, your life is going to be a hard one.
>>
>>17458442
Bud, I said dating, not slutting. As far as I know, fucking a person you're dating doesn't make you a slut.
>>
>>17458458
Treat her like you'd treat a guy.
>>
>>17458478
Like a guy I want to have sex with?
>>
>>17458440
>>17458390
is twisted as fuck
>>
>>17458485
I'm pretty sure those aren't the same anon, anon.
>>
who cares who a bf gf fucked if they're good to you

none of you will ever lose your virginity lol
>>
>>17458467
Dating someone with no intention to settle down is just fucking around, the point of dating is to find someone to settle with.
>>17458463
>implying implications
>>
>>17458486
I know.
>>
Would it be out of line to expect my boyfriend to pay for my IUD? Or at least chip in for it. It's mostly for his benefit after all.
>>
>>17458484
If you want to fuck her, don't be friends with her.
Make a move, if she rejects you move on.
>>
>>17458489
>Dating someone with no intention to settle down is just fucking around, the point of dating is to find someone to settle with.
This. If you're "dating" and not looking to spend the rest of your life with the person, but fucking them anyhow, it's just whoring by another name.
>>
>>17458494
Yes.
How is it mostly for his benefit? You get to avoid pregnancy, too.
>>
>>17458327
As it gets worse:

Shota
Loli
Guro
Furry
Bestiality
Scat
>>
>>17458494
>Would it be out of line to expect my boyfriend to pay for my IUD?
Alone? Yes.

>Or at least chip in for it.
Not really, that seems fine. You fuck together, so you get contraception together; you would both pay for the condoms if you used those instead, right?

>It's mostly for his benefit after all.
This is bizarre, though. You're the one not getting knocked up. Unless you actually want to have a kid, I don't see how this makes any sense.
>>
>>17458494
If you've been footing the bill for the condoms, you can ask him to chip in the amount those have cost you.
>>
>>17458506
I also get to avoid pregnancy if I make him wear a condom and don't let him finish inside or don't let him fuck me in certain days
The IUD is so he doesn't have to wear a condom, can creampie me all he wants amd fuck whenever
>>
>>17458517
So do you pay 50% of the condoms?
In that case, it's fine to ask him to split the cost of the IUD.
In any case, it's not MOSTLY for his benefit. If you both don't want to get pregnant, contraception benefits you both.
You sound like a pretty selfish bitch right now, to be honest.
>>
>>17458521
I'm not selfish, I swear I'm mostly thinking of him to decide this. It's not like I'm going to get an IUD to go sleep around, I just want to make things easier and more pleasant for us. But that shit is pricey you know
>>
>>17458526
I know. I have been on IUD since I was 15 (and always paid for it).
Since I don't think that if you break up you're going to tear the IUD out of your uterus and give it back to him, you should cover the costs. It is something that stays inside you whatever happens, you should pay for it.
If you want you can split the costs, but it's still something for YOU that stays inside YOU, so pay for your shit. It's weird to ask your boyfriend to pay money to cum inside you.
>>
>>17458496
So I can only be friends with unattractive girls?
>>
>>17458242
They want you to look at their ass. Anyone who says otherwise is lying and want to pretend like it's wrong to show off the goods for whatever reason. There is literally no other reason other than to attract others attention.
>>17458327
Wow, I actually have to say this is a toughie, because they're all so shit. In order from absolute shit to kinda shit,
>scat
>guro
>furry
>shota/loli (they're basically the same thing imo, change the junk but same premise.)
>beast
>>17458494
Mm, idk. I feel like everyone should be responsible for their own goddamn bc. But if you're long term, and if he's looking for an out in the condoms department, I supposed it wouldn't hurt to ask.
>>17458521
>>17458513
Lets be real here, most of the times dudes don't wanna have to wear a condom. Every dude I've ever met would always prefer to go bare if they could rely on their partner for BC/trust them to be clean. However on the other hand it's the chicks I've always met wanting condoms, if only because the extra lube helps. Girls love condoms, guys hate them. It is mostly for his benefit if he's having a hard time getting off with a condom on and she prefers/is completely fine with condoms. It makes sense to me. It's not just about them "both preventing pregnancy", it's also highly likely about his pleasure and experience during sex.
>>
>>17458326
Lol retard
>>
File: 200.jpg (20KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
20KB, 300x100px
>>17458544
>I only view women as walking sex toys, should I be friends with people I can only see sexual worth in?
>>
>>17458639
I only view attractive women as walking sex toys. The fat and ugly ones aren't worth talking to either (unless they have hot friends) since they wont address their character flaws.
>>
>>17458643
Then you clearly don't want to be friends with women. You either want to fuck them or ignore them. Idk what about this you're not understanding.
>>
>>17458327
>Loli/shota
Hot so I can understand
>Furry
Cringeworthy but pretty harmless. I can understand some levels of anthropomorphism, like monster girls are very hot.
>Guro
If you mean true guro, which is just drawn, it's not that big a deal. It's kind of like extreme BDSM.
>Bestiality
Pretty disgusting, but I can kind of understand the appeal to look it up for taboo or curiosity's sake. Anything crossing into real life though is bad.
>Scat
Just plain disgusting, there's no other way I can see it.
>>
So, my girlfriend has recently admitted that she is coming up with things to be wrong in our relationship because things are going too well or something. Her current thing is thinking that I'm attracted to men because it took a long time for me to respond to her apparently obvious signs of interest. I'm posting on /adv/, so you can probably guess at my experience with interpreting signs from women. There's also the fact that I'll occasionally make dick jokes and the kicker, that I don't obviously check out other women while I'm around my girlfriend. This comes after her own "I might be into girls" thing she told me when we first started seeing each and a little more recently going off on my for not being comforting enough when she said something negative about herself.

When things are good, they are really fucking good but this is starting to get very frustrating. She'll go into these things and we'll have talks about it and then the next day it'll be like nothing happened expect for her being apologetic and me being standoffish. Any way to get this to stop? I've tried being direct about it but it keeps happened after a couple of weeks.
>>
>>17458674
She sounds absolutely bat shit looney and extremely insecure and childish.
Get a better gf man.
>>
>>17458489
>>17458442
So much this.
>>
For girls, I'm 21, go to college (Straight A's), work a full time job, and /fit/. The problem is, when I talk to girls I strike out hard, I'm confident and I think I have a pretty good personality. Any suggestions on how to be better? I must be something wrong.
>>
>>17458656
Right, but how do I make it seem like we are friends, even though I'm just using them.
>>
>>17458229

GIRLS

which combo do you prefer if you have to pick:

>extraordinary face
>normal body
>small dick

>extraordinary body
>normal dick
>ugly face

>extraordinary dick
>normal face
>fat/skinnyfat/ "ugly" body

?
>>
how do i be less scary
>>
>>17458705
extraordinary body
normal dick
ugly face
>>
File: 1429926260292.jpg (107KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1429926260292.jpg
107KB, 500x491px
>>17458697
You won't. Women are very observant to pathological liars who just want to get in their pants. Women are trained to assume every dude wants to fuck them until proven otherwise anyways.
Anyway, this will be my last snack to the troll b8. I apologize for even feeding it this much. Enjoy /r9k/
>>
>>17458705
Extraordinary dick, normal face and ugly body

I can always cook him better food and cheerlead him into working out if his body is too ugly but I mostly don't care about men's physiques
>>
File: 1462730241971.png (413KB, 710x654px) Image search: [Google]
1462730241971.png
413KB, 710x654px
>>17458705
>extraordinary face
>normal body
>small dick

Jokes on you anon, this actually isn't a compromise at all. Big/average dicks have only ever resulted in extreme discomfort/pain for me anyways. Sounds like a win fucking win in my book. Hot guy, and a dick I could actually possibly ride.
>>
>>17458725
It's only partially bait
>>
>>17458729
By the way by extraordinary I assume it's a nice good dick not too long but with good girth
Don't want no pencil dick man
>>
>>17458734
>Small dick
Well then, baby, do I have a present for you.

Just kidding. That's a cheese doodle.
>>
>>17458365
I personally would if you are cutie otherwise.

I'm not a horny teenager anymore, I had a lot of sex a few years ago and I think there are more important things in a relationship.
>>
Do women keep tabs on a group of men as backups during long term relationships?
>>
File: 1412308059783.jpg (11KB, 278x200px) Image search: [Google]
1412308059783.jpg
11KB, 278x200px
>>17458755
kek
t b h, in an ideal world I'd never have to have vaginal sex. Just get me a dude who's keen on getting all the handies and blow jobs he wants, and never wanting to put his dick in me.
A gal can dream
>>
>>17458769
Lol if they're fucking privileged enough to be hot enough to have backup men.
Goddamn its been 4 years since a dude's even looked at me funny. I wish it were that easy to rebound.
>>
>>17458776
Lose weight get plastic surgery
>>
>>17458781
>wanting to marry a plastic hoe
Spotted the IG obsessed Virgin
>>
>>17458781
Kek I'm anorexic. I already lost the weight, and continue to lose. Get better bait.

The other is an unrealistic cost no college kid can ever afford when you're actually in the dating game that matters.
>>
>>17458783
>reading comprehension
>>
>>17458785
Won't insurance cover it?
>>
>>17458776
How many men do you think hit on an attractive girl a week?
>>
File: 0:10.jpg (161KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
0:10.jpg
161KB, 1080x720px
girls: what would it take for you to hug me? date me? [spoiler]be with me?[/spoiler]
>>
>>17458793
>cosmetic surgery
>insurance.
Where the fuck do you live nigga, because it sure as hell ain't amerifat.
I wanted to get a fucking breast reduction because my back is fucked up and my doc agreed, but insurance deemed it as cosmetic and said "Nah you foot the bill if you wanna 'look better'".
>>17458802
I wouldn't know since I'm obviously not an attractive one. I'd assume at least a few. I understand most dudes these days are so beta and afraid of their own shadows to possibly even think of talking to a grill, let alone a hot one, but I've at least seen some get "cat called" (aka complimented).
And on that note I know the feminist agenda made it so even confident men feel wary trying to talk to a chick less they accuse him of eye raping them and he gets actually raped in prison for it.

So more than I get I guess. 2-3 minimum?
>>
File: 11513134.jpg (44KB, 599x804px) Image search: [Google]
11513134.jpg
44KB, 599x804px
>>17458242

Shorts from Tilly's year round, nigga.

And flip-flops.

125 degrees in the shade.

"But it's a dry heat!"

>MFW
>>
>>17458813
I would think with the rise in tranny operations covered by insurance they would expand to other cosmetic surgeries as well
>>
>>17458833
Not saying I agree that tanny surgery should be covered, but I still think there's a difference between that and wanting to reconstruct my face for aesthetic.
Plus name one insurance company that covers more than hormones. I'm just curious which one you seem to think actually does that, because the number of the trans people I know would sure be interested.
>>
>>17458812
Stop being grumpy
>>
>>17458833
>>17458839
Hell I had another friend who got a nosejob, mainly for cosmetic reasons, but really tried to get her insurance on board with the fact it was affecting her breathing.
Didn't work, she paid the whole thing herself.
>>
File: 1244111.jpg (34KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
1244111.jpg
34KB, 300x281px
>>17458802

Hitting on EVERY single grill that you see is a waste of time, money, IQ and my patience.

It's like carpet bombing an entire city to kill a single target.

You need to like a sniper; recon the area, identify potential targets, take up a favorable position and wait for a kill shot.

Much more efficient; just don't forget to take wind-speed and the Coriolis effect into account before you take your shot.
>>
>>17458860
I'm sorry, what?
>>
>>17458863

Dost thou even metaphor?
>>
I talk to girls like normally but after a certain amount of time I get stuck and don't know what to say any advice?
>>
>>17458872
So hover around women, learning as much about them as possible, then when the time is right talk to them while spinning clockwise if in the northern hemisphere, but counterclockwise in the southern
>>
failed in starting my own thread, maybe someone here can help

So my GF broke up with me about 6 weeks ago, and at first we didn't talk, but then she invited me to her house for dinner so we could catch up and talk about the relationship. (Important background- before our relationship, we were best friends). That night, I hooked up with her, and we talked semi-normally for a few days after that. Then one day, when I was viewing my instagram feed, I noticed that she blocked me. I looked around and saw that she also blocked me on snapchat and facebook, and to my dismay, all of her pictures I was tagged in and all her posts on my wall were gone. I panicked at the time and texted her asking if she had blocked me and she didn't respond. I spent the next three weeks being sad and trying not to think about her. This past week, I have been in events in the same room as her and she seems happy and normal when talking to her friends, but every time she gets near me, she gets cold and acts as if I'm not there. I still love her, but it's like she's a completely different person now. I want to rebuild at least our friendship, but I'm not sure how to start while I'm totally blocked out from her life.

Any advice on where to start?
(this may or may not be relevant, but her best friend hates me)
>>
>>17458875

>certain amount of time

That's your problem right there.

Grillz know within the first 60 seconds if you're someone they could date, fuck or friendzone.

You need to not spill your guts and life story to them or listen to theirs right off the bat; you only get one chance at a first impression.

Be laid back, make a joke or be witty if you can.

You need to intrigue them; when they can't figure you or agenda out it increases your mystique.

Always leave them wanting more.
>>
>>17458889
dating is weird, you spend more time with someone than anyone else you know until you eventually decide you hate each other and never speak again
>>
>>17458900
Man, maybe I'll just never fuck then, because boy howdy I need a whole lot longer than 60 seconds to know if I'll fuck a guy. More like, a month or 2.
>>17458875
In all nonrobot seriousness, sounds like it may actually be the women you're talking to. If they aren't contributing to fill in those gaps, you're not having a very good conversation partner are you? But even still it happens to the best of us, if she doesn't pick up the slack, but is still contacting you, then great. She doesn't mind.
>>
>>17458915
>Man, maybe I'll just never fuck then, because boy howdy I need a whole lot longer than 60 seconds to know if I'll fuck a guy. More like, a month or 2.
stop ruining the narrative
>>
File: 1386307987776.jpg (12KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
1386307987776.jpg
12KB, 426x382px
>>17458924
>stop proving me wrong :(
Ok friend
>>
>>17458889
m8 we replied to your thread go dig it up
>>
>>17458915

Search you feelings, you know it to be true.

First impressions make or break any business deal or relationship.

>Shy guys

Shot down.

>Try hard guys.

Shot down.

>Ugly guys.

Shot down.

>Intellectually inferior

Most women don't know what this means so if you're not that smart but have good looks, you still have a chance.

>Weeaboo

Better hide your power level or you're getting shot down.

I think that's most of them.
>>
>>17458945
I'm not saying first impressions don't count, but you're insecurity is speaking too loudly for others. And that narrative of "chicks will bang anything and can decide that within seconds" is just laughable. I know nothing about a guy in 60 seconds. He could have AIDS, he could kick puppies for fun, he could want to literally murder me.
The only first impression that makes me shoot you down immediately is "he kinda gives me serial killer vibes".
>Shy guys
will never make a move to let me know they're even interested. You can't be shot down if you literally never made an attempt. People can't read your mind numbnuts.
>Try hards
Takes a whole lot longer than 60 seconds to judge if a dude is a try hard. And you know, cockiness is a plus to some people.
>Ugly guys
Insecure guys don't seem to realize that beauty is subjective, and if all else fails as long as you stay in your own lane you'll be fine. Also that even a 3/10 can get an average girl if they have an ounce of confidence in themselves. Confidence alone boosts your physical attractiveness by at least 2.
>intellectually inferior
Takes more than 60 seconds to judge this. Yeah, nobody likes dumb people. You seem to think women are stupid so you obviously don't either. Thankfully this can be easily fixed by being a little less autistic.
>Weeaboo
Again more than 60 seconds. Anime usually isn't brought up easily in most venues. And depending on your definition of weeb, it may not even be a deal breaker. If you're obsessive about anything, whether it be anime, cars, sports, or literally anything pick something, it's going to be a turn off. Nobody likes an obsession. Everyone can appreciate a hobby. I watch some anime myself. I think it'd be cool to date a guy I could discuss my faves with.
>>
>>17458974

>Chicks will bang anything and can decide that within seconds.

I never said this; I said they will have put them into the appropriate category; this is all done subconsciously.
>>
>>17458974

How are are you?

I'm 30 and speaking from person experiences of my interactions with countless grillz over the years.

Watching a guy fuck up during the first 60 seconds of meeting and/or talking to a grill is like watching those slow-motion replays of a football players leg/knee shatter.

It's fucking brutal but also hilarious.
>>
>>17458987
I'm telling you it isn't. You cannot possibly put someone in a date or sex category in 60 seconds. You know literally nothing about them except maybe their fucking name lol.
>>
>>17458993

Sorry stroked out there for a second; winter is coming.

Meant to ask how old you were.
>>
>>17458993
21. I'm telling you rationally nobody can make such a decision about someone in such a small amount of time, unless their standards are extremely high or low.
>>
>>17459000

Check'd

You need to learn how to read peoples body language, changes to their tone and tone, any dilation of their pupils, physically moving closer or further away from that person; while THEY'RE trying to read another person it's a dead give away.

They're called 'Tells' and they speak volumes, summer child.
>>
>>17458993
You find sports injuries funny?
>>
>>17459007
Well I'm telling you as a woman, it takes me much longer than 60 mere seconds to decide if a dude is fuckable or dateable. I'm just simply not that shallow to need a name and a face to say "YUP. I'd fuck him, where's the nearest bathroom? Say no more dude, just slide that there ole dick right inside me, I know your name already it's fine."
I'm speaking for myself, robot child.
Also if you're sperging out so much that you have to robotically put it all to a science to the point you're actually watching fucking pupils, you need to relax man.
>>
>>17459011

Yes.

Along with car wrecks, plane crashes, train derailments and space shuttles blowing up.

It's fucking brutal and metal at the same time.

It gives me a new appreciation for life since it would have been me on one of those things.

Then again I choke myself with a leather belt to the point of death while masturbating every morning so I'm a hypocrite.

As for the sports injuries, better hope they majored in something useful and they didn't put all their eggs in one basket with their future sports careers.
>>
>>17459028

I majored in Business Data Analytics and Accounting, summer child.

I specialize in identifying minute details.

It is my gift, it is my curse.

So got any nudes?
>>
>>17459028
It's not about knowing who you will fuck, but who you won't.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nk71im7jbv1ri4cqy.gif (999KB, 470x353px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nk71im7jbv1ri4cqy.gif
999KB, 470x353px
>>17459036
See, it took much longer than 60 seconds to decide I wouldn't fuck you lol.
>>17459045
Which takes a while, provided you're not completely retarded with zero self esteem. I'm pretty open minded, I dated a 4/10 because he was pretty dominant, confident, and cocky. He wasn't the best looking dude, but holy shit he knew how to rub me right the right way. But my first impression of him wasn't all that great. He was just the stereotypical band geek virgin. Still gave him the time of day anyway, because that knowledge wasn't enough for me to judge him completely.

You autists seem to think the slightest fuck up dissolves you of your own insecurity. Like, "I stuttered once while talking to a girl and she didn't even actually notice but she still didn't fuck me so I guess I just can't ever get women because I'm obviously too ugly and unworthy for vag. Guess I'll never bother to try again and complain on 4chan about how women throw me into the no bucket before I've even spoken to them significantly."
>>
>>17459045

Exactly, I guess I went into too much detail for her to understand.

Thanks for dumbing it down for me.
>>
File: cute girls are laughing at you.jpg (64KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
cute girls are laughing at you.jpg
64KB, 500x333px
>>17459063
And I still proved it wrong dummy. Take your shit self esteem and retardation back to r9k man, thats why women won't fuck you. You dont even give them the chance to decide if they want to or not.
Not that I blame you, since you set yourselves up for rejection.
>>
lot of vitriol itt rn

everyone chill out.
>>
File: 172.jpg (91KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
172.jpg
91KB, 554x439px
>>17459076
Eh It's a slow night anyways. This thread will probably die before morning anyways.
But hey, go figure women don't appreciate people thinking they're all vapid whores who need absolutely nothing at all to get to bed with.
>>
>>17459058
>dating a 4/10
I'm sure you are a real stunner yourself. Otherwise an actually attractive man would have put him out of your head
>>
>>17459085
why do you care about what one person on 4chan thinks?
>>
File: 2.jpg (16KB, 263x263px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
16KB, 263x263px
>>17459074

>Sodium chloride levels rising.

If you were a man, at age 30, with a degree in something useful, who had has sex with over 80 women; you would see the truth I speak of.

Women are predictable and patterns have been established.

Why do you think sociopaths, rapists and murders still target women more than men?

Because they're predictable as fuck.

Just like how I knew you'd respond to my replies.

See if you figure out the meaning of this:

"The naked truth has the power to destory men's minds. Only by diluting it with lies and taking it in small doses can humans maintain a healthy soul."

>A cute grill I fucked last year; I was 30 and she was 21.

I like it when girls get angry; all I do is smirk and smile and it rages them to no extent.
>>
>>17459085
>they're all vapid whores who need absolutely nothing at all to get to bed with
Thank you for summarizing
>>
>>17459097
>only 80
seems low for a pua
>>
what even is the point of this thread

girls can't give advice, they don't know what they want. they say they want one thing but then they fuck guys who fit none of what they say. then when someone shoes up who matches all of her arbitrary criteria, she moves the target and keeps fucking chads who don't care about her at all

>inb4 beta orbiter

i never orbited anyone i just observe the sluttery
>>
>>17458437
>...this is the new "I'm so random" isn't it?
Pretty much. While sarcasm and random humor can be fine in small doses, people with nothing else going on overdo it to compensate for their lack of personality.
>>
>>17459103
It's a qtddtot disguised as an advice exchange between sexes
>>
File: 1459971564061.jpg (28KB, 533x388px) Image search: [Google]
1459971564061.jpg
28KB, 533x388px
>>17459092
I'm no 10 myself, but you missed the point entirely. I wouldnt want a 10/10 who was too submissive to even try to talk to me, I wanted that 4 who knew how to get me going.
>>17459093
I'm bored and there's nothing else to do but argue.
>>17459097
>implying any of that is true
Nobody buys your fake bragging lol. I cannot decide anything about a person in 60 seconds. What about that can't you get through your head? No matter what bullshit psudoscience your autistic ass thinks you have, I know nothing about a person in 60 seconds, not NEARLY enough to know if I'd fuck them.
It took me about an hour to decide you were a wizard robot prick.
Getting trolls to respond to troll b8 is no amazing feat dude lol.
But if ignoring you means I win then fine bye lol. Have fun with your totally real 3d waifus you stud.
>>
>>17459099
And yet none of them will fuck you lol
>>
>>17459102

Well I didn't start hunting until I was 18.

So 80 in 12 years isn't too bad.

Also, if you include the number of times I actually fucked and/or was sucked by them, it would easily be OVER 9000.

Not bragging; I'm actually embarrassed by this.

When life got hard or the feels/stress too much to handle, I went hunting for girls and always took down my prey.

But I'm all better now; I just do sweet, sweet heroine.
>>
>>17459111
>I wouldnt want a 10/10 who was too submissive to even try to talk to me
A 10 wouldn't talk to you, but not because he's submissive
>>
>>17458776
>Goddamn its been 4 years since a dude's even looked at me funny. I wish it were that easy to rebound.
I've always wondered if you women that complain about a lack of male attention have ever tried to put yourself out there. I don't even see plain janes try to take the initiative, they just seem to step back to online dating.
>>
>>17459113
ENOUGH
>>
Guys or girls,

I don't experience any sexual attraction to anyone, nor do I want to have sex. If I do have a relationship, I'd be happy with some physical touch as in hugs, cuddles, giving each other massages, etc. but nothing sexual. Even the idea of kissing makes me uncomfortable.

I think the reason is my non-existent self-worth. I feel like I'm not worthy of having a boyfriend. Right now, I'm trying to help myself so that I can love who I am. If I ever get in a relationship, I wouldn't want to drag all of my issues into it. But, I'm in the gray zone. I don't know if I want a relationship. I don't think I could ever want to have sex. I don't feel much of anything. Does anyone here think this way? How are you dealing with it/how have you dealt with it?
>>
>>17459111

Check'd

Take a Psych 101 class, little one.
>>
>>17459117
Yeah, but because you were probably banging 7+s you met at bars and clubs your advice is superceded by a 4/10 autistic "girl".

Also you should really try to break triple digits though
>>
>>17459120
I do. I go out to bars every weekend, I'm in school and go to classes, chat up people in class, joined a couple clubs, and yeah tried online dating. Like, even online dating failed me, I got like maybe 3 matches and of those 3 only 1 actually responded but stopped after about a day. Just nothing special about me I guess. Don't catch anyone attention, can't keep it if even I could.
I mean in this world where everyone seems to think even ugly women can just walk outside and have a slew of suitors at her feet for her to choose from, that sure ain't the life I'm leading. I wish I was living in that fantasy.
>>
>>17459130
What clubs?
>>
>>17459129

>Bars and Clubs

Nigger, I wasn't made of money growing up.

And there was a 5:1 bro to ho ratio.

Too much competition.

MySpace was very, very good to me.

And college, it's riddled with sluts looking for a witty guy and/or someone to buy them booze and/or tutor them in Calculus.

Nothing free, comrades.

Na, I'm retired mang; if I come across some grillz who give good blowjobs then I won't pass that up but I don't actively hunt anymore.

Yet I'm still approached by women and grillz who want to hit on me and look hurt when I tell them I'm not interested.

It's hilarious.
>>
Are there women in the age of 18-20 who are virgin, decent looking, loyal and want to fall in love, subsequently marrying, and having children?

If yes, how do I talk to them? Where to find them?

>inb4 church
Yeah the nearest churches are attended by elderly only.

I'm 6'4, average/above average looks, have plenty of skills and am 18. I'm doing law college which is pretty prestigious where I live at least.

On the other hand, I never even kissed a single girl other than my mom or grandma, not even in the cheeks really. I very rarely interact with women. I don't remember the last time I talked to a girl for more than 30 seconds that wasnt my mother. Not that its women I'm just too shut in in general.
>>
>>17459142
I wish I was that attractive
>>
>>17459130
>I'm in school and go to classes, chat up people in clas
Try STEM. 1 girl to maybe 10 guys, sometimes the ratio is even worse. God its a sausage fest.

>even online dating failed me, I got like maybe 3 matches and of those 3 only 1 actually responded but stopped after about a day.
Wait, you were using Tinder? That's like the worst app for someone who's a bit plain and wants something more substantial. It's an app made for casual sex regardless of how people want to dress it up.
>>
File: Shia The Messiah LaBeouf.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shia The Messiah LaBeouf.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>17459148

I'm a solid 7.

7.7 if I primp.

It's all about your mentality, comrade.
>>
>>17459145
>>17459145
>>17459145
>>
File: holy shit a girl.png (225KB, 476x478px) Image search: [Google]
holy shit a girl.png
225KB, 476x478px
>>17459129
Kek I will prove I'm a grill at least.
>>
>>17459153
>my mentality gets random women to approach me and want me to hit on them
k
>>
>>17459155
PORTLAND
O
R
T
L
A
N
D
>>
>>17459139
Fencing, board game club, vollyball, teachers club, even the anime club. The last one being a bit much for me though.
>>17459149
I ruined myself to a primarily female career, I'll give that. But I'd rather do something I didn't find soul crushingly boring than something that will get me dudes/money for the rest of my life.
I tried tinder and ok cupid. Both were utter failures.
>>
>>17459155
>that arm fat crease
O I'm laffin
>>
>>17459145
>Are there women in the age of 18-20 who are virgin, decent looking, loyal and want to fall in love, subsequently marrying, and having children?
Yes there are. There are even non-religious ones. There isn't exactly a specific place to find them, you just have to play the numbers game and meet a lot of new people in general.

For example, my boyfriend and I met in school through a mutual friend. I'm sure you could do it just like that.
>>
>>17459155
From one girl to another: you need a better bra because that one isn't doing your girls any favours. Also
>strategically cropped to hide how fat you are
You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>17459161
Sorry friend nowhere near but hey, thanks for proving I'm not completely hideously unfuckable like the insult these autists want to hide behind lol
>>17459165
>anon ran out of moves,
>it used "CALL THEM FAT LUL"
>its not very effective.
>>
>>17459170
I don't know what angle you could possibly take that from where it isn't fat
>>
>>17459167
Where are you from?
All girls from where I'm from at this day and age are smoking weed, partying, fucking in nightclub orgies, etc. The ones that don't are really ugly horses.
>>
>>17459163
Do you look like a man?
>>
>>17459157

You gotta project that shit.

Being sarcastic, witty, funny, intelligent, have money and power.

Even if none of it is true.

Commit to the lie and character.

Pretty soon you'll be eating more pussy than cervical cancer.
>>
>>17459163
>But I'd rather do something I didn't find soul crushingly boring than something that will get me dudes/money for the rest of my life.
Go to the engineering club and talk about pokemon go. It's all that seems to interest my peers.
>>
>>17459126
>>17459126
>>17459126
Bad timing on my part, but if anyone could answer, thanks.
>>
>>17459176
>le ugly guys get girls too meme

noice
>>
>>17459176
I think you are underestimating your attractiveness or I overestimate mine
>>
>>17459169
Its lose because I was lounging. And I wasn't proving I wasn't fat. I was proving I was a girl. You seem upset about this.
>>17459172
But since you both want to see that I'm not obese gimme a sec.
>inb4 you still throw out fat because it's all you got left to prove your failing point.
Because literally what does my supposed attractiveness have to do with my argument that it takes more than 60 seconds to decide if I want to bang someone lol. You're scapegoating to get out of your shitty argument.
>>
>>17459187
>internet randos are mean so i need to show off my body

just post tits already
>>
>>17459190
she already did, pay attention
>>
>>17459191
only counts if nips are visible

is this your first day
>>
>>17459187
>You seem upset about this.
I honestly don't care. I don't know what discussion you were having, I just happened to come into the thread when you posted a picture of yourself for a reason unknown to me. I just commented on what I saw. If you can't handle people saying negative things about how you look, don't post a photo of yourself on 4chan.

You're trying to give the impression that you're nonchalant about all of this, but everyone can see that you really aren't.
>>
>>17459190
Already did m8.
I mean I've cammed before, but I've been out of that game. Why not?
I'll admit I get a kick out of robots having nothing left to say but fat jokes and then having them be wrong.
>>
>>17459186

It's my 'personality' that women/grillz find appealing but that changes depending on my prey.

It's all about mystique, mang.
>>
>>17459187
And here's my not obese receipt. But you all will still cling to your "b-but you're s-still fat!" because you got nothing else to say.
>>17459195
lmao you're projecting hard there m8. I don't give 2 shits about these assholes because they're just trolls anyways. Don't like seeing women post their pics on 4chan, don't go on 4chan.
>>
>>17459199
>It's all about mystique, mang.
️Seen

>>17459202
wow you actually are fat kek
>>
File: 1444009057057.jpg (47KB, 359x461px) Image search: [Google]
1444009057057.jpg
47KB, 359x461px
>>17459191
Its not a proper tits shot without nipple. There are rules and regulations for this.
>>
File: 1318560781002.jpg (113KB, 389x251px) Image search: [Google]
1318560781002.jpg
113KB, 389x251px
>>17459204
Lol told ya. Guess men who are backed into a corner are predictable as well. Knows they're beat but all they can whimper is "f-fattt"
>>
>>17459202
at least a lot of that fat is in your tits
>>
>>17459207
you're still fat tho
>>
>>17459202
Ok, now post pics of your cellulite
>>
>>17459202
I don't get why you're trying to argue with people who are just trying to get under your skin
>>
>>17459202
Well, I rate that delicious/10.
>>
File: MFW My Face.jpg (39KB, 511x512px) Image search: [Google]
MFW My Face.jpg
39KB, 511x512px
>>17459155

What the fuck?

I'm the guy that we were having originally having discourse with; I never doubted that you were a grill.

Posting a picture of yourself does nothing to further your argument; if anything, it just hurts you more since you thought you were playing your trump card.

But here, have a picture of me.

I can't time stamp it but if I wanted to lie, I would have picked a much handsomer guy.
>>
good thread gents
>>
File: Sooo totally obese rite.png (50KB, 309x302px) Image search: [Google]
Sooo totally obese rite.png
50KB, 309x302px
>>17459209
So you're admitting defeat then? hmmm
>>17459208
And my ass ;)
>>17459211
Your first sperglord. Hows your moms basement lol
>>17459212
Combination of alcohol and sleep deprivation. And boredom. Always fun to out troll trolls.
>>17459213
Thank you friend.
>>17459214
Yeah "your" picture I've seen on soc a million times does you wonders.
>>
>>17459202
Now take one where you're not sucking in and posing so your arm fat is as hidden as possible
>>
>>17459202

You have child bearing hips, my dear.

I will give you many strong sons.

I just you're not a butter face.

Or else our strong sons will be ugly and never get pussy and our genes will die off.
>>
>>17459220
>>17459202
>>17459155
Take it to >>>/soc/
>>
>>17459220
>And my ass ;)
I'm a man and have a better ass than that
>>
File: 1390517453725.png (106KB, 350x319px) Image search: [Google]
1390517453725.png
106KB, 350x319px
>>17459221
kek why don't you. I could post nudes right now and you'd still be sniving in the corner going "F-F-FAAATTT" because youre actually upset I'd never fuck you and it's all you have to soothe your butthurt.
>>17459222
Unfortunately I cannot post face now, less these autists try to hunt me down and rape me for daring to call their bluff.
>>17459223
Just defending myself from the trolls m8. They accuse me of being a man, I prove I'm not. They accuse me of being fat, I prove I'm not.
>>17459226
Prove it. Bet it's got cheeto dust on it lol
>>
Guys, honest opinions on girls who browse 4chan and post photos of themselves for no reason?
>>
>>17459220

A million?

I think I've posed that picture like a dozen time at the most.

I have nothing to prove at this point so I won't bother taking a picture to appease you.

You're most likely a 6, I can still work with that.

Hair done, nails/toes, facials, makeup, clothes and keeping your fucking mouth shut when men are talking.

I can make you into a 7.5 easy.
>>
>>17459220
yes you are obese
>>
>>17459220
>Always fun to out troll trolls.
You're not really out trolling trolls when they wanted you to post T&A to begin with. I mean you could be a literal skeleton and people would still be calling you fat if they thought it would upset you.

Considering your body type is average I have to wonder if you have a resting bitch face or something if men are tuning you out though.
>>
>>17459230
Fat attention whore
>>
>>17459230
In all honesty I think she's insecure and is liking the attention, even if most of it's negative.
>>
>>17459174
Los Angeles, so I think you can find girls like that anywhere really
>>
File: Saint_Young_Men-0009.jpg (82KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
Saint_Young_Men-0009.jpg
82KB, 595x335px
>>17459231
>wont give reciepts
>n-nothing to prove
Ok, I'll take my win then.
You however will always be a flat zero kek.
>>17459232
"f-fffatt *sniiffff* y-you're s-so *sniiiff* faaahhhhwhaaaaa"
I bet you're obese lol. Like literally sucking cheeto dust off your binky in your mummys basement right now. Prove me wrong ;)
>>17459233
Eh, I think I'm doing a good job since all they can do is cry and use the same "insult" I give no fucks about. It's more fun to me the fact that they would completely abandon their arguments in favor of shitposting the fat word over and over like I actually care. It's funny to me.
>>
>>17459242
That's great and all, but can you post exposed belly to troll us some more
>>
So much second-hand embarrassment ITT right now
>>
>>17459246
Thighs would be nice too
>>
>>17459237
All attention is good attention
>>
>>17459246
>>17459252
Why bother. I could have a 6pack and you'll still cry about how "Fat" I am lol.
How bout you post yours, prove to me you're not a rolling hambeast neckbeard. I won't hold my breath lmao. As far as I'm concerned as long as you're still clinging to this petty "insult" instead of actually arguing the original point I disproved, I've won. You have nothing of value of the original argument at hand so you're just shitposting in a desperate attempt to feel like the winner.
Face it dude, you've been beat.
>>
>>17459252
and an armpit please.
>>
File: 5aXdIgh.gif (103KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
5aXdIgh.gif
103KB, 450x253px
>>17459256
After you sweaty
>>
>>17459254
>Why bother. I could have a 6pack and you'll still cry about how "Fat" I am lol.
You misunderstand, I am a fan of thick
>>
>>17459254
I don't remember what the original argument was, but post your belly
>>
>>17459258
Well I can't help you there since I'm an average build.
>>
>>17459261
That I personally cannot judge whether or not I'd fuck a dude within 60 seconds of meeting him lol. Literally they were trying to disprove my own personal experience somehow. That's how laughable this whole thing is.
>>
>>17459263
No you arent, now post thighs and belly
>>
>>17459263
>amerifats think this is average
>>
>>17459266
And that armpit
>>
File: 4357067-3900346009-laugh.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
4357067-3900346009-laugh.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>17459266
You're in denial lol. Are skeletons average women to you? There's plenty of fap material of "thick" (average) girls on the internet man. And some actual thick women if you wanna actually have the fetish you pretend to have.
>>17459267
>Still crying this hard because you have no argument.
Boy sure feels good to win.
>>
I married young (mid twenties now) but I have no friends offline and am kinda lonely. To be honest the reason for this is I just want girl friends or very girly guy friends since I can't seem to connect with other guys. Since I haven't found the latter yet here in that just leaves me with making girl friends but all I can think is "why would they ever want to hang out with some weirdo married guy" and end up feeling like giving up.

My hobbies are the typical otaku fare and I live in Japan if that matters. My wife isn't otaku.
>>
>>17458526
Heheh, it's free in me country.
>>
>>17459271
>>17459273
post belly pits and thighs
>>
>>17459276
>24178495
try over there. They have some thick girls for you.
>>
>>17459273
American women are ~10lbs heavy on average than their peers in European countries. "Average" to you is "thick" to me
>>
>>17459281
Shit I'm getting too drunk for this lol. Over in soc. they got a good chub thread going.
>>
File: erqwe.gif (443KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
erqwe.gif
443KB, 499x374px
>>17459283
is 52kg fat over there. Wow, didnt know europe was full of skeles. Must be cool on halloween.
>>
File: Moi 2.0.jpg (22KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
Moi 2.0.jpg
22KB, 296x394px
>>17459242

Doubt not.

I had to dreg through the pits of HELL (Facebook) to find these pictures.

Notice the same Batman shirt.
>>
>>17459290
How tall are you? You've already come this far, might as well keep going
>>
File: Moi 3.0.jpg (48KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Moi 3.0.jpg
48KB, 960x720px
>>17459295

Awe, fuck there's moar?

God Bless America

Zzzzzz....
>>
>>17459295
No timestamp no proof moron. This could be any random asshole's facebook. Are you new here or something?
>>17459296
5'4
>>
>>17459305
Post a pic of a scale with you on it
>>
>>17459308
>inb4 "I don't own a scale"
>>
>>17459308
After you. Be sure to time stamp.
>>
>>17459308
Again you're only furthering my win here. You have LITERALLY nothing to say anymore. You're just pissing and moaning about something that wasn't even relevant because you've got nothing. Because you're nothing. You're literally garbage lol. That I can see clear as day.
>>
>>17459314
But we're so close.
>>
File: 200341204-001.jpg (109KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
200341204-001.jpg
109KB, 507x338px
>>17459317
lol to you shitposting some more. I mean I already got some people commenting they'd fuck me in this thread alone. I dare you, DARE you to post a timestamped pic. See what a stud you really are. See how many chicks would fuck you.
You won't though, because you know no one will. Because you're all talk when you're hiding your neckbeard on the internet. Face it dude. It's over. You have no argument, you only have petty insults that have nothing to do with anything. You've lost hard m8. Lose gracefully.
>>
>>17459321
I don't have abs, so no girl could ever want to fuck me. As such posting a pic would be a pointless endeavor
>>
File: exgrillfriend.jpg (45KB, 526x524px) Image search: [Google]
exgrillfriend.jpg
45KB, 526x524px
>>17459321

Yeah that's not me posting the majority of those replies.

I was the one saying I'd fuck you and give you strong sons though.

This thread is hilarious, thanks for posting your cellulite riddled body though.

Should be a maymay in this thread for many moons to come.

Also, have another picture UNTIMESTAMPED of another ex-grillfriend.
>>
>>17459332
Where is her nose?
>>
File: e46.gif (2MB, 288x231px) Image search: [Google]
e46.gif
2MB, 288x231px
>>17459330
kek. So why do you have room to talk.
>>17459332
>I'm posting nothing of significance
>Heh heh gotcha
lol you're not even trying anymore man. I was juuust starting to climax.
>>
>>17459332
>implying this chick would be attractive without the cake makeup and filter/photoshop
>trashy tattoos
lol
>>
>>17459338
>So why do you have room to talk.
Because I believe everyone deserves to have their voices heard
>>
>>17459349
That's more the intense frontal lighting than photoshop.
>>
Wow this thread went to shit really fast
All it takes is one autist
>>
File: lol.jpg (3KB, 105x94px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
3KB, 105x94px
>>17459351
ok man whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>17459352
mmmhhmmmm. I bet.
also, she's doing that fat girl angle you seem to love so much.
>>17459354
Well a couple. I'm too drunk to care about my leaking autism tho.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 353x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 353x296px
We need to start over
>>
>>17459349
>>17459337
>>17459338

Woah, now; I never claimed she was 10/10.

Just implied that she's still better than chubs who still won't post a face shot.

Even though I posted 3 but won't take one with a time stamp.

We're in a stalemate:

>Fatty but time-stamped and most likely ugly but too scared to post face.

>Remotely good looking guy but doesn't want to walk out to his car to get his aviators.

What do, anons?
>>
>>17458365
I guess the trick is to find a guy with a low sex drive. Good luck with that.
>>
>>17459356
Drunk fat autistic girl attention whoring on /adv/ on a saturday night
Classic
>>
>>17459359
Dw I'm just waiting for the retards ITT to keep arguing and push the thread to bump limit
>>
>>17459360
>Obese dude who steals pics off facebook and won't prove it.
>Average chick proves all points but autismo over here still wants to cry to himself because he's a lardo who can't roll out of his mom's basement
Yeah, real stalemate kek.

I'll give you a shot though. Lets go back to the original argument. Tell me why again I could know if I would fuck a dude within 60 seconds. Lets argue that since we're at such a "stalemate" here lmfao.
>>17459367
Fat neckbeard who has no life trying to combat his own shitty self esteem by attempting to troll poorly
Classic.
>>
>>17459356
>mmmhhmmmm. I bet.
also, she's doing that fat girl angle you seem to love so much
In agreeing with you. Frontal lighting softens up features and hides imperfections.

>>17459359
Fuck off, this is a serious discussion
>>
>>17459371
>Tell me why again I could know if I would fuck a dude within 60 seconds.

Because if a dude is off-putting or unnatractive, assuming you know what you want, you can tell that right

Not even him, but what a retarded thing to get hung up on. Maybe you can't but I'm certainly capable of telling who I am not attracted to with some reasonable speed
>>
>>17459368
Frankly I'm with ya. I'm gettin kinda tired, but I'll be damned if I let these obese neckbeards "win" lol. It's fun anyways watching them flail. Enjoy the shit show.
>>17459372
>Posts admittedly ugly (fake pic he found on fb anyways) girl to claim he's fucked
>thinks that somehow proves his argument that he's a stud.
Wat m8
>>
>>17459359
I find this more interesting than people asking if their average dick is big enough desu
>>
>>17459372
You and fat girl should go get a room already
>>
>>17459376
Ok but I'm telling you there's no dude so physically off putting I'm running away from him before he even talks to me. I talk to total "uggos" because who knows, they may be able to push my buttons just right like my last unattractive bf. I'm just simply not that shallow m8.
>>
>>17459377
You're in literally no position to call anyone obese anymore
Before you posted your pic then maybe you could but now you're basically just talking shit about your kin
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 342x342px
>>17459359
Why don't we have an /adv/ thread simulator yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl_vw_t7Lxc
>>
File: 4ewq.gif (283KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
4ewq.gif
283KB, 500x283px
>>17459383
still crying I see?
Got any more? Still just stuttering while pissing yourself because you've got nothing else? Ahhh it feels so good. Keep going, I'm almost there anon-kun.
>>
>>17459377
Are you even reading posts anymore or just typing the first thing that pops into your head?
>>
>>17459387
No, not crying
I just got here actually
>>
>>17459380
I wish. We could compare waist and bicep sizes
>>
>>17459389
Are you reading mine? Or just trying to cling to some sort of point that is defeated?
>>17459391
I'm sure lol. How's your skeles? 2D of course.
>>
File: 4f7.gif (1020KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
4f7.gif
1020KB, 500x280px
>>17459392
You'd never prove it was yours tho anon-kun. I can't fuck a stolen facebook picture <3
>>
>>17459384
It would just be a lot of questions about dick size and calling women whores
>>
>>17459393
>say the picture he posted is using very favorable lighting to make the girl seem more attractive
>you attack me
>repeat and rephrase the point
>you attack me
>ask if you know what's even going on
>you attack me
>comment on how much that fat must be restricting blood flow to your brain
>you'll probably attack me
>>
>>17458713
Are you a boy or a girl?
>>
>>17459400
There have been some pretty fucking hilarious thread on /adv/ and we are not short of cancer by any means, so I can see it working.
>>
File: 1417567007945.jpg (15KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
1417567007945.jpg
15KB, 320x371px
>>17459406
What fucking point? That you fucked ugly chicks?
>Thinks every post against him is an attack
>pic related.
>>
>>17459409
This reminded me of the whole 4chan cup thing
https://implyingrigged.info/wiki//adv/#Roster

I'm surprised there's not more meta content
>>
>>17459412
I just joined into the conversation. What does the lighting of faces have to do with who I fuck?

I think you are trying to bait new people into flaming you since the last wave died down.
>>
>>17459415
I think it's because /adv/ isn't very involved or active within 4chan happenings, sadly. Is the team manager even a regular?

This board is absolute shit but I can't get enough. A little hidden shit gem.
>>
File: 1471135361965.jpg (40KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
1471135361965.jpg
40KB, 342x298px
>>17459421
Nah I'm just too drunk to know who is who, srsly why doesn't adv have id's. we need them more than any board rly.
t b h if you want this all to end, stop replying to me. lol. I'm ready to go to bed but I will see this thingk all the way through m8. I[m a stubborn fuck with no work tomorrow.
>>
>>17459426
>Is the team manager even a regular?
I'm pretty sure the dead/slow boards like adv or diy are just afterthoughts.
>>
why does taking a shit feel like being reborn into a more perfect version of yourself
>>
>>17459439
Big shit?
>>
>>17459439
I haven't had a non painful shit in years.
I envy you.
>>
File: Your move, cunt..jpg (69KB, 883x328px) Image search: [Google]
Your move, cunt..jpg
69KB, 883x328px
>>17459371

Doubt not.

It was a long 15 feet walk but I got the shades.

I put on the shirt.

I am the goddamned Batman.

The fire rises.

But I could use a haircut and shave, honestly.

:3
>>
File: 1470166176998.png (349KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470166176998.png
349KB, 450x450px
>>17459444
Maybe you should go to the doctor about that.

>>17459446
What are you guys even arguing about at this point
>>
File: OH FUCK 2.0.jpg (23KB, 811x608px) Image search: [Google]
OH FUCK 2.0.jpg
23KB, 811x608px
>>17459449

Something about not being time stamped or something.

I don't quite know anymore.

Fat chicks are the hardest to understand.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

IS THIS NOT WHY YOU ARE HERE?
>>
File: wrq.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
wrq.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>>17459446
Hah holy shit, I'll applaud you on finally delivering.
Congrats on proving you're a real human being. Now what was I supposed to do with this information again? How did this prove I can decide if I wanna fuck a dude within 60 seconds?
>>
>>17459449
Whether women filter men in under 60 seconds (I think)
>>
>>17459449
dude tried to tell me I should know if I wanna fuck a dude after 60 seconds, I said that's dumb, he called me fat because he couldn't muster anything else, I proved I wasn't fat, and now he proved he isn't either.
So now we're back to square one of the fact that I can't tell within 60 seconds of meeting a person if I wanna fuck them.
>>
>>17459459
Do you want to fuck him?
>>
>>17459462
>>17459449
Its admittedly the dumbest argument in existence, because he's literally trying to tell me the personal information I gave about myself if wrong, because he knows more about me than me I guess.
>>17459464
After the past hour or so sperging all over the place? Not really. He don't wanna fuck me either, so we're even lol. But it took longer than 60 seconds for me to decide I didn't wanna fuck him lol.
>>
>>17459462
Seems like an inordinate amount of effort to spend on someone that thinks they know you better than yourself.

I mean, when some weirdo tries to pigeonhole my views I just tend to ignore them.
>>
File: based Evans.gif (3MB, 294x238px) Image search: [Google]
based Evans.gif
3MB, 294x238px
>>17459459

Ha, you change your tune now fatty.

You claimed I was a obese neckbeard, etc.

I proved you wrong.

Just like I did many posts ago when I explained that physically attractive women/grillz (yourself not included because you're fat) decide within the first minute if a guy is date/fuck material or gets neatly tucked away in the friendzone.

Now show your face, coward.

But you won't because you're weak and a woman; in a mans' world.

My world.
>>
>>17459468
>I mean, when some weirdo tries to pigeonhole my views I just tend to ignore them.
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>17459468
Alcohol and boredom is a bad mixture.
Plus nothing gets me wetter than dudes who have nothing intelligent to say so they just accuse the person disagreeing with them of being fat and a dude.
>>17459471
Well you proved you weren't, just like I proved I wasnt lol.
You just don't wanna admit you lost so you're still clinging to the "F-f-faaat wah" cry.
But it's so funny. I love it. Please cry some more.
>>
>>17459466

Oh sweetie, who are you lying to?

I called your bluff and proved you wrong twice.

Now lose gracefully, like all women ever.

Within the first 60 seconds of course.

:3
>>
When is the appropriate time for a guy to wear cologne?

Also, I have a very weak sense of smell. How can I be sure that any cologne I wear isn't too strong or that it even smells good?
>>
>>17458725
>Women are very observant to pathological liars who just want to get in their pants.
There is some truth here but it doesn't explain why they prefer pathological liars.
>>
>>17459476

That's it; laugh it off.

Your tears sustain me.

I can still give you many strong sons.

Show your face sweetheart, prove you're not a coward.
>>
>>17459480
>>17459486
kek nah, you just pissed yourself into a corner. You can't even go back to the argument at hand. You have to keep relying on fat jokes to make yourself feel like a big man lol.
Like seriously, your inferiority complex is showing so full force man.
Don't be a sore loser. Tell me more about how I PERSONALLY can tell within 60 seconds if I wanna fuck a dude. Tell me that. Stop the fat comments for a second if you are actually an intelligent big strong man. Tell me why I PERSONALLY can tell if I wanna fuck a dude in 60 seconds.
Please I'm so wet with anticipation right now lmfao. I've proven myself enough ITT kek. You're just pissing away at mute points that have no value to the original topic.
>>
>>17459484
Do women even find cologne alluring? Seems like a try hard thing to do
>>
>>17459488
I honestly believe you weigh more than him
>>
>>17459492
Tell me why I PERSONALLY can tell if I wanna fuck a dude in 60 seconds.
Thats what we're talking about m8 keep up.
>>
>>17459488

I'm not basing my arguments using the old ad hominem technique; you weight has no bearing on tried and true information.

Prove I'm wrong, please.

Give me one piece of objective empirical evidence that says women do not categorize men within the first minute or two of meeting.

If you fail to deliver, then I will prove my point.

Or we can agree to disagree because as we both know, there are always exceptions to the rule.

There are women/grillz out there who think spending x amount of time with them will determine if they would make a good mate.

This is biology and economics now; you still game?
>>
>>17459494
Your womanly intuition is broken.
>>
>>17459496
>Give me one piece of objective empirical evidence that says women do not categorize men within the first minute or two of meeting
You're talking to one lol I am LIVING PROOF that not all women categorize men within the first minute. That's what I've been pounding into your thick robot fucking skull this whole goddamn thread you absolute dense fuck.
>>
File: da3.png (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
da3.png
91KB, 800x600px
>>17459498
If you aint gonna stay on topic then piss off yo. I wanna go to bed lol.
>>
>>17459496

There's a difference between categorising someone within the first 60 seconds and deciding if you want to fuck someone though. I think that's the point that the lady was making.

You gauge someone's level of attractiveness extremely quickly and normally judge them depending on their first few actions/words, but that doesn't necessarily mean you've thought about their suitability as a physical partner.

Also, what she is saying is that personally, she doesn't make that judgement in such a short amount of time, it takes her longer to do so and she bases it on far more than the average person.

You're kind of arguing about nothing.
>>
>>17459494

http://www.sosuave.com/romance/david/176-which-men-to-sleep-with.htm

/thread

"Women don't decide within the first 30 seconds of meeting a guy if she's going to sleep with him. Instead, women know within the first 30 seconds of meeting a guy if they're *not* going to sleep with him... or if they're going to stay open to the idea."

Wow, even I was wrong; it was actually HALF the time; heh.
>>
>>17459503
Then go to bed. What are you accomplishing by staying up? What am I accomplishing by staying up?
>>
File: 1471104666175.png (67KB, 228x229px) Image search: [Google]
1471104666175.png
67KB, 228x229px
>>17459506
kek still isnt what I was arguing lmao. You're changing the scenario.
>Tell me why I PERSONALLY can tell if I wanna fuck a dude in 60 seconds
Keep trying to answer this m8. This is what we're arguing. I want an answer to THIS question. I'll wait.
>>
File: Air Guitar.gif (1MB, 388x272px) Image search: [Google]
Air Guitar.gif
1MB, 388x272px
>>17459506

"This initial decision of whether to continue interacting with a man is mostly unconscious, and mostly based on a man's body language and voice tone, and not on what he's actually saying (pick up lines, etc.)."

Ouch, I even said this back at:

>>17459007

Fuck, being so right makes my dick DIAMONDS.

Want a time stamped picture of that?

You got me all fired up now!
>>
>>17459508
winning againt autismo.
And witnessing my win against autismo.
>>
I'm 25 years old and still a virgin. I've given up on ever having a gf/wife etc. I just wanna know what sex feels like. So I'm considering getting a hooker. Thoughts?.
>>
>>17459514
Still not annnsswwweeeriinng me anon-kun, You're getting hard over losing you silly goose. It's so cute though.
>Tell me why I PERSONALLY can tell if I wanna fuck a dude in 60 seconds
>>
>>17459520
Your subconscious does it for you.
>>
>>17459517
meh, what's it going to change
>>
File: 1370330415185.jpg (177KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1370330415185.jpg
177KB, 500x380px
>>17459527
But it doesn't. lmfao. checkmate you dumbass. I take much more than 60 seconds to judge someone. Even fucking subconsciously. Otherwise why did I date the band nerd? I should have nixed him from my eyesight within 30 seconds. But I didn't. I dated him for 9 months. Because he was awesome, and I didn't throw him out "subconsciously."
>>
>>17459532
>Otherwise why did I date the band nerd?
Desperation?
>>
>>17459513

I originally said; back at: >>17458993

"Grillz know within the first 60 seconds if you're someone they could date, fuck or friendzone."

Not DEFINITIVELY decide who they are going to fuck but simply eliminate the guys who they are not.

To go a step further they even subconsciously weed out the guys they could never be friends with and place the ones they could just be friends with in the friendzone.

The defense rests.

I'd like to say you were a worthy opponent you weren't.

You posted a picture of yourself for no reason other than to attack my integrity for not also posting a time stamped picture.

This was done to derail the topic at hand since you had no retort to my claims.

A typical underhanded move used by women constantly.

But in the end, logic prevailed.

Something women lack.

Now show your face.
>>
>>17459532

Sweetie, you're on 4chan at 2:16 AM PST; you're obviously broken in some way like the rest of us.

Arguing about something you don't know enough about because you are a summer child.

I forgive you for your ignorance.

Let us part ways on good terms.

And I doubt you know how to place chess or if you do, you suck ass at it.

Just sayin'
>>
>>17459540
Well that wraps it up nicely.
>>
>>17459537
Nope, it was because I gave him a chance and didn't subconsciously nix him. Lose fucking gracefully, you're wrong so you're trying to insult me. Seriously we're starting over again because you can't stand the fact I personally don't align to your views.
If you cannot have an argument that isn't attacking me as a person, then you're done. You have nothing else.
>>17459540
You're literally not even saying anything anymore? How does this prove I subconsciously nix people. That's my argument.
>>Tell me why I PERSONALLY can tell if I wanna fuck a dude in 60 seconds.
I don't. what part are you not understanding? I'm telling you I DO NOT DO THIS PERSONALLY. How are you still trying to tell me what I do personally when you don't even know me?
>>
>>17459545
Not really lol.
>>17459544
You don't even know what the argument is so yeah, ok I'm the dumb one lmfao.
>>
>>17459546
Do you know what a strawman is?
>>
>>17459550
Do you even know how to stay on topic?
>>Tell me why I PERSONALLY can tell if I wanna fuck a dude in 60 seconds
I'm still waiting.
>>
>>17459549
yes really lol
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>17459552
Nah. Didn't answer my question. Didn't prove shit. Just tried to insult me cuz he;s got nothing more. That's all hes got left, petty insult throwing because I proved him wrong by existing.
>>
>>17459540

My bad, the original claim was in this post:

>>17458900

"Grillz know within the first 60 seconds if you're someone they could date, fuck or friendzone."

And anthropology says that sometimes female apes would choose to mate with beta males for some reason; possibly because they saw some potential in them to be an Alpha one day.

Or they were hedging their bets.

It's no different that looking at two identical items and if one has a flaw, regardless of how minor, you will go with the other one.

It's evolution baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
>>
>>17459557
Still doesn't explain why I do not put people into brackets at 30 seconds. I'm still waiting. Jesus how long are you going to pretend everyone follows your beliefs? I'm living proof this isn't all women. Give it up.
>>
>>17459551
That's a strawman
>>
>>17459562
Wanting you to actually answer shit and not just piss and cry? Ok cool, strawmanning is fine then. Otherwise you just get derailed. I want an answer to my question. Give it to me bb.
>>
>>17459555

LOL, that's not even me posting that it wraps it up nicely.

I like you guys; even the grillz too.

Anytime you want to throw down again, let me know.

I love putting women in their place.

In the kitchen, on their knees.
>>
>>17459561
You do it subconsciously. Do you give every man you meet a fair shake? If a 300lb man hit on you, would you spend the time to get to know him? What about a high schooler? A retiree? A severe burn victim? You may have lax standards, but you have standards
>>
File: 487.png (197KB, 537x369px) Image search: [Google]
487.png
197KB, 537x369px
>>17459569
Jokes on you because that actually sounds pretty sexy to me
>>17459571
Yes, I would. Even the high schooler I would talk to until I figured out he was jail bait. Then he would go in the no. But I doubt the first thing out of everyone's mouth when talking to someone is "btw I'm 15."
I will talk to all of them to get a feel for them before I judge them.
Anything else friend?
>>
>>17459571
>>17459574
I'm not saying I don't have standards. They're just not fucking solely appearance based. Maybe they are for you, but I'm just not that shallow. I give everyone a chance, personality counts and can compensate for nearly all physical issues.
>>
File: Winku.gif (2MB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
Winku.gif
2MB, 500x730px
>>17459566

Do you not know how to read?

>Tell me why I PERSONALLY can tell if I wanna fuck a dude in 60 seconds.

I never said that, ever; I said:

Not:

"OH YOU KNOW WHICH GUY YOU'RE GOING TO FUCK WITHIN 60 SECONDS"

Because that's impossible; he may be gay, have a QT22/7 grillfriend, since he's a man he'll be studying and doing his homework, etc.

You PERSONALLY do not like to proven wrong but then again, who does?

You can keep denying that the matter is closed by saying I haven't answered your question but the real issue is that I haven't told you what you WANTED to hear.

Once again, a common trait in women.

Go to bed sweetheart, tomorrow you'll feel right as rain.

And to prove that I'm the bigger MAN; no hard feelings and may the Force be with you.
>>
>>17459574
So you would fuck anything that moves if it had a good personality? That's what I'm getting out of this
>>
>>17458484

Ignore sexual attraction. If she asks for something, ask yourself if you'd help her if you wouldn't want to fuck her.

"Would I pick a bro up on my way home? Would I help a dude move?"

If your answer is no, don't help her. If your answer is yes, help her and you won't become an orbiter, you're just a genuinly cool dude. It depends on their willingness to help you tho unless you want to be beta af. If you can't count on her or your friends' help you better not show up when they need something.

If you can't ignore sexual attraction don't be friends with someone you'd fuck. The ol' ways are true in this case.

1. Make a move
2. Get rejected
3. Move on
>>
>>17459578
>Go to bed sweetheart, tomorrow you'll feel right as rain.
Nah, she'll have a nasty hangover
>>
>>17459578
You generalized girls. I am a girl. Therefore you were implying I too choose in 60 seconds.
soooo you still gonna sit on your high horse lol because you've still lost.
>>17459583
If he had the right personality, yes. I keep using the 4/10 band geek as a prime example. He was not my type physically, but his personality compensated for all of that. It's hard to get that right personality, but I'll never know if he's got it or not within 30 seconds now will I?
>>
>>17459592
A band geek your own age and a 75 year old man are two different animals. Maybe I've just underestimated how much women slut it up.
>>
>>17459583

Comrade, don't try to understand women.

Especially on 4chan, especially on /adv/.

She read something that is based on fact that she didn't agree with; when I began presenting evidence she tried to derail with the picture/time stamp issue.

Once I delivered; she tried a new tactic.

Then she plugged her ears and put on blinders,

As women do.

I'd like to say it was nice to have discourse with someone but 80% of full of her pictures, derailing, not reading, not retorting, etc.

But you can't fault her, she's young,
>>
>>17459600
lol if you think that means I'm not picky you're sorely mistaken. I have a lot of mandatory personality traits. But that's not the point, you're derailing again. The point is I cannot decide where to "categorize" these people in 30 seconds.
>>17459603
I proved you retards wrong by existing, you couldn't handle that so you called me a fat man, and proved I wasn't a fat man. you're the one sitting in your own piss singing lalalala lol.
>>
>>17459603
>80% of full of her pictures
lol for starters what the fuck were you trying to say? Secondly I posed 2 pictures. Do you not understand math either? Not 80% of my posts are pics lol. Keep trying to derail so that you can pretend to have won the argument because you've lost m8
>>
>>17459606
>I have a lot of mandatory personality traits.
And I hope you meet a nice quadruple amputee with all of them
>>
>>17459592

I wasn't implying anything; I was speaking from years of experience. 15 years to be exact and if my memory serves you're 21.

You were 6 years old when I began learning about the complicated creatures that are women.

It's like Chaos Theory; at face value everything is fucking insane and chaotic but if you take a step back and look at the big picture, you see patterns.

I applied the 30/60 second rule to women/grillz to pick out potential date/fuckable guys, unfriendible guys and friendzones guys.

It sounds like you try to be a 'good' and 'fair' person who gives everyone a chance; very commendable.

Let's see how that holds up IRL.

No more tears, the matter is settled.

I'll even do the knightly thing and declare it a draw.
>>
>>17459617
I do too. It'd be nice to talk to someone who I like yes.
>>17459618
>Grills do this
>I am a grill and don't do this
>I wasn't implying you were even though I generalized girls and you are a girl. b-baka.

It's no draw you fucking idiot its a loss. You couldn't prove that I categorize people within 30 seconds lol. Good job. Just lose like a fucking man if you really are one. Because right now you just seem like a sad disgusting old fart who can't admit defeat. Have you tried getting good? You could learn a thing or two from these young kids you look down on.
I even admitted to being wrong about you being fat. I'd think you could admit to being wrong in generalizing a whole sex of people.
>>
>>17459631
>if I say he's wrong enough maybe it'll make it true
>>
>>17459606

You do understand the concepts of subconsciousness and epigenetics, right?

If you meet someone who resembled someone that one of your ancestors might have feared, it could trigger certain genes on or off. You could go into fight or flight mode without any reason to what so ever.

As for subconscious, it's in human nature to fear different things and change; it's what kept us alive this long.

On the surface you act so nonjudgmental, fair, caring, etc.

But you could walk into a room right now and cross the guys you wouldn't ever talk, circle the maybe friends and highlight the I NEED HIS DNA IN MY WOMB.

Admit it.
>>
>>17459635
>If I do the exact same fucking thing maybe it'll make me right.
Just admit that when you said definitively "grills" instead of "most girls" or "some girls" you were implying all girls. I do not fit that mold, therefore your statement was false.
>>17459637
We have come a long way since the cavemen anon. Well, maybe you haven't but I certainly have. There is no involuntary categorization I take part in. You cannot prove I do. Admit it.
>>
>>17459640
>We have come a long way since the cavemen anon
Funniest joke in this thread
>>
File: Cavebob spongeman.png (201KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
Cavebob spongeman.png
201KB, 392x243px
>>17459643
I know, because you seem to think you're one lol.
>>
>>17459631

But you couldn't prove that you didn't other than saying you don't do that.

That could very well be a lie or SUBCONSCIOUS behavior.

I agree, I hate when people generalize anything and everything; there are exceptions to the rule.

I was speaking from my personal experiences and those don't apply to everyone nor will they ever.

So if you took offense that I was generalize all women, I apologize.

But there are patterns, many actually but that doesn't make it okay to assume that they always apply to everyone.

See?

I'm apologized, soothed you over and now we can go back to talking about auto-erotic asphyxiation.
>>
>>17459651
I proved it by dating a dude who I would otherwise not like, but got to know anyways.
You're making the accusations, you provide burden of proof.
You're getting close to admitting you generalized all women there, stop making a backhanded apology and just admit you were wrong you fuck.
>>
>>17458327
least to most

furry
beastiality
scat

rest is understandable for me.
>>
File: Pick one..png (737KB, 1025x771px) Image search: [Google]
Pick one..png
737KB, 1025x771px
>>17459651

But seriously now; grillz are useless, untrustworthy cumdumpsters.

That's the exact reason mans' best friend is a loyal, faithful and useful dog instead of a woman.
>>
File: tumblr.jpg (28KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
28KB, 625x626px
>>17459668
Dudes are just walking dildos and wallets so it's cool. We trade eachother's services.
There's a reason diamonds are a girls best friend.
>>
>>17459662

See:

>>17459668

Number don't lie sweetheart.

We have more than enough data to prove that women base their actions on their emotions; many times not considering the repercussions.

Deny it all you want but assholes like me get girls because we've got them pegged.

Shooting fish in a barrel.

I'll apologize for anything you want me to if it'll get you to shut the fuck up; that's a trick passed down through the birth of man.

But I won't mean any of it.

I proved you wrong several times; several people agreed with my 'theory'.

You can't argue with results.
>>
>>17459670

Unless you're in the middle of the desert, then they're worthless.

Diamond-Water Paradox.

Also, carets is the weight of the diamond not the cut/color/sparkle or whatever other stupid shut you chicks think you.
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 224x225px
>>17459679
kek you certainly have me anon. the sarcasm hurts. Deny it all you want, but the only women you get are fake ones or damaged goods at best. Shooting faggots in a barrel, you're too dense to see that.

Here's what I want you to say then.
>I was wrong to generalize all women, you were right in the fact you do not categorize people the way I wrongly claimed you do. I am sorry.

Because honestly faggot you've proved nothing other than you're a piece of shit. Several people agreed with me too you idiot. Assuming you we weren't both just samefagging so that's a mute point on both our ends.
>>17459681
Dogs just gonna die in the desert with you kek.
I'll just flash my boobs to shut you up. It's all it takes, men are so whipped by their sex drive women hardly have to do anything. muhahah.
>>
File: ass.png (66KB, 280x368px) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
66KB, 280x368px
Ah is this hell finally over? I'll take the silence as my win too, even if you don't post what I asked lol.
Whoosh. I'm sobering up, shit I've fucked my sleep cycle on this one but man was the shitposting worth it. It's been a lot of fun. I'll stick around until I the thread dies. I'm really hoping for my apology, but I know he's run from this fight kek.
>>
This thread has been fun to read.
>>
>>17459712
>I'll stick around until I the thread dies.
Wow!
Thread posts: 349
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.