[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendzone exists only for ugly guys. Am I wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: friend-zone-42.jpg (27KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
friend-zone-42.jpg
27KB, 500x383px
Friendzone exists only for ugly guys. Am I wrong?
>>
of course not

it's also for short guys
>>
>>17458151
dont know. i dont even understand how you end up in the friendzone. if you dont make any sexual advances, the girl is obviously going to see you as a friend. if you make advances and they reject you, then why the fuck are you still bothering with them?
>>
The friendzone doesn't exist. A girl likes you or she doesn't.
>>
The friendzone means they don't want to have sex with you. She already put you in the gay friend arena. She gets all the boyfriend stuff out you, and she doesn't have to put out. Close the deal.
>>
Its the guy who creates the friendzones
>>
>>17458151
No.
Friendzone means they don't want to fuck you.
You either never did a move, or stayed after they reject you.
It's your choice to stay in the friendzone.
>>
>>17458171
This, friendzone doesn't exist. Recently told my long time female friend that I kinda am in love with her. She was like "feelings not reciprocated" even though she is VERY subconsciously flirty. Like she flirts and doesn't even realize that she's doing it.

It felt shitty so I just stopped hanging out with her for a long time and now she texts me every so often. I reject her flirty advances and she seems visibly upset.

I think that her boyfriend is shitty and so she needs to get genuine affection from her friends and then uses that energy to fuck her boyfriend. Not worth it. Give her the time of day, but literally nothing else and you shouldn't want to give her anything more than that. If you do, then walk away for good.
>>
No, it exists for guys that a girl is not interested in.

That guy in your picture isn't ugly. He's perfectly average.
>>
>>17458151
Isn't the friendzone when you have sex with your friends? Why would that only be for ugly guys, sounds like a good deal?
>>
>>17458201
Friend zone is when a girl sees you as just a friend/family member/whatever and not as a romantic or sexual partner.

"Fuck buddy" or 'friends with benefits" is when you have sex with your friends
>>
It exists, but everytime the blame is shifted on the male somehow, suprise suprise. I get that there are situations where the guy makes advances on a girl, gets rejected then claims friendzone, but the majority of cases are when a guy is strung along and like this guy says >>17458177 gets all the boyfriend stuff out of you without actually sleeping with you.
>>
>>17458212
So friend zone is just being friends?
Why is it bad?
>>
Some people can put themselves in stupid mental states that they refuse themselves of something because of fear of ruining a relationship.

It's not about attractiveness, that just means they're not into you.
>>
>>17458220
Guys don't really want to be friends with women. Every friend of mine who has been female, I have either fucked them, got nudes out of them, etc at some point, then I either date them or move on to another girl.

Other guys don't have that option so they just hang about for a good while to see if they are able to get with that girl, they may lose interest after a while but they still deep down wish they could bang them, that never, EVER goes away no matter what any guy here says.
>>
>>17458219
>>17458177
But isn't it the guys choice to give the boyfriend stuff (what ever that is) when not actually her boy friend?
>>
>>17458227
>Guys don't really want to be friends with women
You mean YOU don't really want to be friends with women. There are plenty of people out there who have perfectly platonic friendships with the opposite sex. Just because you think one way, doesn't mean all guys think that way.
>>
>>17458234
It is, but these guys lack the ability to introspect and so they blame women for it.
>>
>>17458220
because men think they have to fuck every woman on earth. They think they're entitled to sex after a certain point even if you make it clear you're not interested in them.

Its a product of our culture that judges men based on their ability to get pussy. Yes, I speak from personal experience
>>
>>17458239
So these guys create the zone and place themselves into it to be close to a women. Then they end up blaming her for the feeling they have for her?
>>
>>17458234
Boyfriend stuff is everything but physical contact, there is more to a relationship than that surely you understand. Anyway, a lot of guys think this means they are getting closer to a physical relationship, which is understandable. A lot of relationships do form this way, but the issue is when the girl leads the guy on or isn't explicit about her intentions, I find women are disingenuous as fuck about this and always act like they don't know when a guy is interested, it's bullshit, women are masters of body language and picking up on subtleties like that.
>>
>>17458241
>personal experience

When that girl u wanted to bone didn't want to get with yo small dicked fat ass
>>
>>17458250
Yes.

Of course, there are situations where a girl DOES actively lead a guy on, but in the vast majority of cases where a guy is complaining about the friendzone, the girl has done nothing wrong and is a scapegoat.
>>
>>17458258
I'm the girl, retard. how did you not get that from reading my post
>>
>>17458254
I will add, so when a guy has invested himself in a woman like this, normally by taking her out, buying her stuff, thinking this is going to lead to a relationship, he finds out it isn't the case and is understandably uspet over this.

No doubt there are guys who get shot down straight away and go "omg friendzone" but the original theme of friendzone came from what I have explained.
>>
>>17458254
So boyfriend stuff is everything but with out physical contact, so the same stuff I give to friends and family?
Being friends and family to people is also a relationship but a relationship with out physical contact.
>>
>>17458241
>Its a product of our culture that judges men based on their ability to get pussy.
i think its always been like that, and if it hasnt its been because of religion. its kind of a guys purpose to fuck, so clearly guys are going to judge other guys on their ability to fuck. kind of like women judge others based on how attractive they are.
>>
There are 2 types of friendzone:

The girl manipulates the guy's hopes for a relatuonship to get something from it
The guy doesn't express his intentions to the girl and hopes she comes to him

Both cases involve imature people; the manipulative girl one is the worst because there are 2 imature people involved.
I have no idea which one is more common, though.
>>
>>17458268
But no one asked the guy to do that stuff in the majority of cases where the guy complains about being friendzoned. And the non-physical stuff can be done with friends too. You can't blame the girl when a guy does something ambiguous and she doesn't react the way he wants her to.
>>
>>17458279
girls sometimes just want friends though tbf. some women cant stand other women because of all the drama that comes with being friends with them. only reason i am ever just friends with a girl is if she is part of a friends group
>>
>>17458265
Well judging by your post and the fact that your a girl, go back to tumblr or leddit with your bullshit feminist propaganda... I mean entitled to sex? Product of our culture? Fuck right off
>>
>>17458287
Not that anon, but I'd argue that where a girl just wants to be friends falls into the case where the guy doesn't express his intentions. In that situation, she has done nothing wrong.
>>
>>17458273
Come off it now, we are talking about subtle flirting, being overly friendly in a way you wouldn't with just a friend, etc etc. When a guy is wanting to buy you gifts and is wanting to pay to take you out to dinner at a fancy place, surely something in the mind hints there is more to this than just being a really good friend, especially if you haven't known each for a short while.

Stop being autistic, guys don't buy each other presents like that all the time nor do they take each other out to fancy dinners.
>>
>>17458277
maybe. It's still annoying though. Recently this kid in one of my community college classes seemed like he genuinely wanted to be friends. Real nice kid, smart. And after I invite him to hang out with my other friends and I a few times, he gets the idea he's in love with me and texts me about all and problems and yada yada yada he thinks i'm the one, ain't no girl more special than you and on and on.

I mean, fuck. And then when I said no, more essays about how he's so sad now and depressed and yada yada yada.

This has happened before and its probably because I tend to be friendly with people who look like they need friends, and this happens. I'm not even that attractive either.
>>
>>17458279
Why would being manipulated by a girl be being freindzoned?

The word friend in friendzone should imply the girl is only after freindship?

Manipulating someone for you own gain isn't a sign of friendship.

So those manipulated should really say so, she manipulated me for a free holiday, he manipulated me for sex.
>>
>>17458151
Of course you are wrong.
You are implying that being physical attractive to women is an immunity to friendzone. The fact is that women do not seek physical beauty in the same degree men do, rather that, they get attracted by status, confidence, respect by peers in men.
>>
>>17458160
shit well that's 2 strikes for me mates...its ok someone will love me for my personality right?
>>
>>17458287
This
>>17458296
If he doesn't show he wants to date you it's his fault
>>17458303
Manipulated in a way she gives you hope for a bf/gf relationship buy doesn't want it. She feeds him crumbs but never ends the hunger so he always hope for a full belly and will never have it.
She is his 'friend' because she gains something from it but he believes she is his friend truly and hopes he'll be more than that someday.
>>
File: 1377250647602.jpg (41KB, 721x420px) Image search: [Google]
1377250647602.jpg
41KB, 721x420px
>>17458151

The friendzone does exist but the only person that can put you in it is you. If you're staying friends with a girl even though she doesn't like you or you haven't said anything to her thats your fault.

If you're staying and pretending to be friends with a girl in the hopes that she will eventually look at you one day and realize she likes you thats not friendzoning, thats orbiting.

When a girl doesn't like you and doesn't want to fuck you thats not called being friendzoned, thats called being rejected. After you have been rejected, the ball is in your court.

I'm in my 30's and due to my age and experience there are a few girls I used to see, went on a date or two with and/or kinda had a thing with that fizzled out that I'm moderately close friends with.

For example, there's a woman I know who I went to high school with who is married and has kids now. A couple years before she met her husband we had a crazy sex weekend in Atlantic City, did everything imaginable but we both knew we weren't ever going to be together. To this day I talk to her semi-frequently and am even fairly close with her husband. Its called being an adult and knowing how to put your feelings in context.

My point is that all this shit is things that only young kids worry about. As soon as you get older all of this friendzone, orbiting female friendship bullshit will make more sense, then as you get even older, it will just stop mattering. You'll have less and less time to dedicate to emotionally punishing yourself for not knowing how to talk to women and less and less time to dedicate to worshipping women who don't reciprocate your feelings. It'll start getting really old the closer you get to 30.

Keep your heads up out there, anon. Life and love get significantly less complicated the more experience you get with it.
>>
>>17458296
yeah, i agree. if a guy doesent make any advances its partially his own fault.

>>17458301
lol that sounds annoying but it sounds like he wanted he wanted to someone to love for what ever reasons, not sex. guys will typically only try to become friends with a girl if he wants to get into her, and if girls are friends, guys will often assume that they like him.

i guess it does both ways, women have to put up with the awkwardness of rejecting people but you can get sex and relationships so much easier than guys. yeah, most guys want to fuck but still alot easier to find relationships. i dont give about casual sex myself but if i was, i would find it annoying how hard it is for guys to get it.
>>
>>17458171
The friendzone exist, it isn't really a bad thing. it just means she likes you as a friend and not as a lover, it's different than a normal friendship because it happens after you confess your feelings, being called a best friend is not friendzone if you don't get rejected, also sometimes asshole girls all you her "best friend" after rejecting you because they feel bad for you but that's just stupid, girls should just reject and taht's it.
>>
File: banterlads.jpg (31KB, 520x397px) Image search: [Google]
banterlads.jpg
31KB, 520x397px
Who doesn't flirt with their friends, even their male friends.

What do you think all that lad culture banter is if not flirting?
>>
File: i approve of this post.jpg (13KB, 280x289px) Image search: [Google]
i approve of this post.jpg
13KB, 280x289px
>>17458328
amen to this

if any mods are reading, please sticky this in huge red letters
>>
also: if you don't like being in the friendzone, stop fucking being friends with her. this is not rocket science.
>>
>>17458373
Preach
>>
I am a hot chick. My closest friend is a male. I would love to be in an intimate relationship with him. A long term relationship. He has repeatedly told me he is not interested. Friend zoned.
Explain that one.
>>
>>17458151
I feel sad for him desu
>>
>>17458183
This.
>>
I've friendzoned pretty girls, so I guess the answer is "No".
>>
>>17458396
Contrary to what the internet will have you believe, guys aren't always desperately looking for a hole to put their dick in and a warm body to hold at night. He's just not into you. Nothing strange about it, even if you're a 10.
>>
>>17458396
small dick or erectile dysfunction
>>
>>17458328
I agree with this. I'm 25 and I don't really care anymore.
>>
you are not friendzoned,your crush simply doesn't like you back and she is nice to you...that's all
>>
>>17458151
>Am I wrong?
Yep, you're wrong. Friendzone exists for guys too cowardly to show interest up-front, ugly or otherwise.
>>
>>17458151
He would have much more success finding an LTR if he lifted, stopped giving a shit about what women think, and got a fairly decent paying job. It takes awhile and its hard but its necessary if you want an easier time getting with women for an actual relationship.

Poor guy is being used as an emotional tampon and an economic resource.
>>
>>17458151
nope u are 100 percent right
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.