[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey a I am on that point in life when I have to start making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Hey a
I am on that point in life when I have to start making a career. I have been with my girlfriend for 3 Years now. It is mostly a LAT-like thing. We are together at least a day per week. Recently she decided she wants to change to a healthy life style and do community like work at her uni. Now She is telling me she wants to talk about our relationship next week. Now I like her a whole lot but I can't move in with her at this point in life. I am giving her every thing I can but I think she does see things differently. Is costs me a lot of time and effort to see her once a week but although she is not saying it, it seems like she does not appreciate that.

She has also told me that she does not need me like she used to.
I an nowhere near perfect so at my age I still have to learn a few things. I don't know how to deal with this, i have this feeling that she wants breakup and move on

So please /advice me on this kind of situation.
>>
>>17457846
pfffffffff just look at yourself and think about it. happy couples don't think >Is costs me a lot of time and effort to see her once a week but although she is not saying it, it seems like she does not appreciate that.

your relationship is done.
>>
>>17457859
I mean to say that I am happy to do that for her/us. I want to be with her all time I can but it's just not that easy when you are separated by 200km
>>
You guys are probably drifting apart. It might be time to take the relationship behind the barn at this point.
>>
>>17458004
This is something have thought about. What do you mean behind the barn?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.