[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want my bestfriend back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: help.jpg (135KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
135KB, 600x399px
Okay /adv/, this has been fucking me up big time for the last 5-6 months. Heres the deal:
I have a girlfriend whom I love, really fucking love, with all my heart, and we've been together for about 13 months. Our relationship is strong, healhy and just perfect and I cant imagine a life without her, but the problem is that she hates my ex-girlfriend with a passion, but I dont. I reality I miss her, not for the sex or what we had, because what we had was shit, but I miss her as my bestfriend. We told everything to eachother, she understood me, and I understood her, and together we made pretty fucking awesome bestfriends. But, my girlfriend made me choose between them for probably 8 months ago, and I naturally chose my gf. But the thing is that I didnt want to choose, because I knew this would happen. I cant bring it up with my grilfriend because she would dump me on the spot and I dont want that too happen. So, what the fuck do I do? I want to just message her and ask her how she has been, but I fucking cant because I made a promise to my girlfriend. This is eating me up, and I feel that if I dont figure this out, it will be the end of our relationship.
Thank you...
>>
>>17457694
You chose your girlfriend, you stick with it. That's all there is to it. You want your best friend back? Break up with your girlfriend.
>>
Your gf should be your best friend dipshit. Don't lie you want to fuck her too.
>>
>>17457694

Are you not able to find what you enjoyed in your ex in your current GF?
You could maybe try telling your GF that you miss having someone to vent to, I'm sure she'd be willing to help you.
That said, it sounds like the issue is more complicated than that.
>>
>>17457715
The thing is that I don't really have an outer party to vent to, if you understand. If something bothered me with our relationship, I would talk it out with my gf, but I wouldn't be able to tell anyone else. There are also things that my gf does that I just cant tell her annoys me, because she is really insecure about it, and it's killing me from inside.
>>17457712
She was probably the best fuck of my life, but then again we broke up almost 3 years ago.
>>17457702
That is true in some way, but I would like some advice from an outer party, someone who doesn't know me.
>>
File: Street signs.png (220KB, 397x593px) Image search: [Google]
Street signs.png
220KB, 397x593px
>>17457740
Get a guy friend, then. I know you want someone you completely trust to talk to about shit, but your ex is completely out of the question. Sooner you realize that, sooner you can come up with other solutions.
>>
>>17457754
Where do I start With that? It took a 4 year relationship with my ex to build that trust, it all feels kind of hopeless.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.