[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im feeling depressed and my gf is mad at me every 2 days for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: readImage.jpg (21KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
21KB, 500x484px
My gf is 17 years old and i am 21 and lateley i am feeling very bad because i failed the semester and just threw away 500€ (thats all i had). Also today my phone broke and doesnt turn on anymore.
My gf tried to initiate a sext conversation, but i just answered that i was not in the mood because of what happened, and she immidiatly got mad at me, after some time i texted her that i was feeling lonely and just bad, and she just answered "ok *insert monkeycoverseyes*" i called her and asked her why she is mad at me, and she just hung up.
Yes maybe she is childish, but i still love her, and i am also sure that she loves me, we are together over 1 year now but i just dont know how to feel about this... If i broke up with her there would really be nothing liveworthy left for me, any advise? sry for typos
>>
>>17457597
>Also today my phone broke and doesnt turn on anymore.
>My gf tried to initiate a sext conversation

wat
>>
facebook
>>
i also have my old phone if you ask, how i called her, Nokia always working
>>
>>17457597

>my gf is mad at me every 2 days for stupid reasons
>My gf is 17 years old
>Yes maybe she is childish

Why are you asking questions you already know the answers to?
>>
first of Statutory, avoid.
you're entering a pattern of cyclic fighting, which is bad, avoid.
it's impacting your personal life (school), avoid.
you feel like shit about it, avoid.
you just admitted your dating someone who you have bad communication with and is immature, avoid.
you also just pointed out your own codependence which is a bad position to be doing anything from.

You should break up, politely if you can, and focus on getting your life working again, this relationship is not helping anymore, it's just hurting you anon.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.