[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I goof?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>Go to party
>Grind with really hot Arabic cutie
>She had a few drinks talked about sex toys and how much she loves sex
>Find her facebook
>Send her this
>And I get this response...

I don't get it anons! Did she over react? I'm a black man so this might have something to do with it.
>>
looks like you found the feminist
>>
File: rarepepe.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>17457378

>starts a conversation with an autistic pickup line
>gets shot down
>r-racist
>>
>>17457378

Wooow, she's a giant cunt. Please reply with something like "Please block me you vapid cocksleeve" or something the like. It's even pissing -me- off.
>>
Hahaha
>>
Well, did you spank her?
>>
>>17457390
>>17457386
PS I'm pretty sure I squeezed her ass. She was all up on me at that party.
>>
maybe her bf saw the message but doesn't really mean she was into you, you just happen to be around when she wanted attention.
>>
the fuck does this princess jasmine bitch think she is? tell her to fuck off

If you piss her off enough I guarantee you that she'll message you the next week begging for your nigger cock my dude. Brown chicks are insane like that. Either that or she'll call her cousin and I'll be seeing you in the next ISIS video. IDK, life's a risk nigga
>>
>>17457397
exactly my point. They're all slutty when it's convenient for them but as soon as you want something they don't, brace for impact.

I gotta say though like >>17457389 pointed out that opening line... you need to work on that
>>
Did she even know who you were? That you were the guy she met before? Did you even introduce herself?

A lot of women have dealt with total strangers coming up and being completely inappropriate. If you didn't make it clear who you were, she probably assumed (and with good reason) that you were another one of those guys, or a troll.

That's not the kind of thing you open a conversation with unless you know a person well.
>>
Dude you are retarded. What were you trying to accomplish by saying that? Trying to hit on her? Say hey remember me from x? Don't just say hey I smacked your ass JUST SAYIN. Sound like a little kid bragging. She may have overreacted but I can't blame her. That was just a dumb thing to say.
>>
>>17457418
>>17457420

I didn't realize that was OP's opener.

Yeah, you fucked up by not going something like "Hey it's Tyrone, from Chad's party. How you doing?" and then building up into "yeah girl I smacked your ass what up shorty wanna fuqq"
>>
>>17457378

Fucking idiot, you just come off as some random thug

Another thing is that arabs are under social control, her family is most definately snooping her facebook and stuff like that, if her honourkilling brothers were around she has no choice but to reject you instantly when you write like that

Thought a black man would be more culturally sensitive...
>>
Do you not understand the difference between a party where alcohol is flowing and the ice is long broken and everyone is hyped up to some extent, and dumping a sleazy text on someone out of nowhere?

Sure she's intense about it and some girls wouldn't have cared, but you were entirely undiplomatic here.
>>
dude, i don't really think she overreacted. if I received a message like that, I'd ignore and block.

I get shit like that all the time and it's super annoying. And to start off by saying "Oh I spanked you once" ?? Seriously, dude? You're a moron. You can't just start a conversation like that on the internet and expect her to just be like "LMAO Oh my god, where did that happen?"

no you gotta be like "hey, I think I know you from somewhere, do you know blah blah blah?" and if she seems into it, THEN you can be like "Oh BTW i may have spanked you once"

just because you drool over some girl messaging you 'hey I sucked your dick once" doesn't mean girls feel the same way about a message from someone they may not remember/recognize. jfc
>>
>>17457378
She's a fucking fake ass bitch who either A) was drink when she talked to you and is embarrassed you'd message her with such a crude message esp if you imagined spanking her or if you even did spank her.. you actually don't mention anything about that. Or B) She doesn't want anyone from her work possibly reading something like that? or that being available on a public website?
>>
*ghost*

avoid.
>>
Most people start with "Hello"
>>
>>17457378
>>17457397

No one wants the stupid shit they did at a party to message them the next morning.

It has nothing to do with you or your color and everything to do with the fact that people go to parties, get drunk and flirt with people, wake up the next morning and go about their normal lives. What happens at the party stays at the party. Its an unspoken rule that, apparently, you weren't aware of. Drunken party encounters don't flower into meaningful relationships.

You met party girl, not sober girl. Sober girl doesn't texts from strangers about getting spanked. You were probably better off just waiting until you saw her at another party, moron.
>>
You hunted her down on Facebook. Not a smart move, bro. When she didn't give you contact info at the end of the night, this was your cue that what happened at the club should have stayed at the club.
>>
I bet she was just racist
>>
>>17457432
why do you assume his name is Tyrone?
because he's black? what if his name is Josh or Michael or something?
>>
>>17457378
she has a bf
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.