[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Promiscuity vs Monogamy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: slut.jpg (182KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
182KB, 600x400px
Hi /adv/ give me some insight here.

I chose to have a monogamous life and I'm suffering for it. The problem being I have an international partner and I'm not able to be with them because visa/international shenanigans tell me to go kill myself instead of letting me in the country. Partner doesn't have money to come here and I wouldn't want them to visit this hellhole anyway. Also we're not ready to marry and even if we were I wouldn't be getting a visa for $$$ reasons (visas are a fucking nightmare)

Obviously monogamy for me means more than sex, but sex does give me some relief. Doesn't help that my ex left me because they wanted to be a slut and I feel like a fucking loser when choose to hold out for someone while person I dated shoves in my face that they had more sex in 1 month than I did in my entire lifespan.

I'm just confused as to what is better. I believe that certain lifestyles fit promiscuity better than monogamy and vice versa. Sometimes I wish I didn't need this relationship kind of attachment to someone, but seeing a family member in her early 20's as a single mother because she couldn't keep her pants on...

I know this is probably hard to respond to. Quite frankly it's hard to even formulate what I want to say. I have been holding this back because I have no one I can talk to about this subject. Hell I don't even know what I'm expecting from posting this
>>
>>17457240
Give up on your girlfriend. You have no way to be with her, neither in the long or in the short run. Find a girlfriend close to you.

I think monogamy gives you much better things than what promiscuity can.
I actually fuck much more and have a lot more fun than most of my friends who fuck around, with a lower risk of STDs and a lot of added benefits.
>>
As someone who has casual sex a lot I can assure you monogamy is better
>>
>>17457305
I thought about giving up on her many times but I would just end up finding someone else from another country anyway.

It's a long story, but basically I cannot live in the country I was born in and if I don't manage to leave soon I doubt I'll live another year here
>>
Look both are good in different fazes of your life.

If your picky and fuck a lot with girls then you'll eventually find a cool girl that you can

If your an 85% then you'll get even more poon but there's some ugly mixed in.

Look bro both will eventually yield a gf but it's of your choice.

Don't pick a hoe. Don't get some crazy bitch. There is no one. Get gud. Work on yourself.

The more you work on yourself the more pussy and better pussy. Better pickings genetically.
>>
in my experience when it comes to that sort of thing; you can't really judge people on what they say rather has to be what they do
monogamy gets put on a pedestal ideal wise but most people would rather just spread diseases and betray.
always been more of a monogamous person myself honestly think it's just a fools errand trying to find a girl into that sort of thing.
it's simple but people don't like simple answers and want to complicate stuff, if you got a girl that's actually okay and it's working aside from distance honestly your excuses sound pretty pathetic for a monogamous couple is this some sort of troll? so what if you live in a hell hole it's not like your both going to live forever one might outlive the other even in the best place in the world you can think of and your back to not being monogamous anymore. fuckin work out your situation if your not worth the $ to marry then why the fuck would you be monogamous to someone your not even with wtf none of this makes any logical sense are you trolling OP?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.