[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask me for advice and I will give you the simple and non-bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Asteroid ship.jpg (113KB, 535x768px) Image search: [Google]
Asteroid ship.jpg
113KB, 535x768px
Ask me for advice and I will give you the simple and non-bullshit solution.
>>
>GF doesn't let me play video games around her
>Always wants to be around me
>Wonders why I don't come over to her place when she finally gives me a chance to stay at my place without her to bug me about video games.

I don't know what to do.
>>
How do you get over thinking everyone you see is better than you? For some reason I always feel like everyone has their shit together except me.
>>
>>17457221
How do I get better at my grades? I always study hard but I always get the 7s or 8s.
>>
>>17457221
How do I forgive my father for the years of abuse he gave me, my mother, and brothers? How do I forgive him enough to spend time with him? He's getting so old, 73. He looks extremely healthy: Full head of wonderful hair, good skin; he looks like he's 50 and most people tell him that. But his feet are swelling, which is a symptom of heart failure. His eyes are going, his ears are going, he has COPD and it's getting more difficult for him to breathe. It hurts so fucking bad to see him whither like he is and still smile. But when I try to spend time with him all I can think of are the beatings he gave me and my mom, the psychological abuse he gave my brother. I don't know how to forgive him.
>>
>>17457221
And Op trolled us
>>
>>17457221
Look at him as if he's not your dad. Pretend he's not your dad

Pretend he's just some lost soul who fucked up his life and is probably miserable. Just go talk to him

Worst case scenario you are nice to someone who doesn't want you to be nice to them and they tell you to fuck off. Karma is still on your side
>>
>>17457221
failed in creating a thread, so hopefully you have the answer

So my GF broke up with me about 6 weeks ago, and at first we didn't talk, but then she invited me to her house for dinner so we could catch up and talk about the relationship. (Important background- before our relationship, we were best friends). That night, I hooked up with her, and we talked semi-normally for a few days after that. Then one day, when I was viewing my instagram feed, I noticed that she blocked me. I looked around and saw that she also blocked me on snapchat and facebook, and to my dismay, all of her pictures I was tagged in and all her posts on my wall were gone. I panicked at the time and texted her asking if she had blocked me and she didn't respond. I spent the next three weeks being sad and trying not to think about her. This past week, I have been in events in the same room as her and she seems happy and normal when talking to her friends, but every time she gets near me, she gets cold and acts as if I'm not there. I still love her, but it's like she's a completely different person now. I want to rebuild at least our friendship, but I'm not sure how to start while I'm totally blocked out from her life.

Any advice on where to start?
(this may or may not be relevant, but her best friend hates me)
>>
File: 1471052598641.jpg (262KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1471052598641.jpg
262KB, 1224x1632px
How do I get my shit back from my ex?

It's been five months and now shes ignoring me.

She has my lucky jacket goddamit.
>>
How can I come to terms with my life? Every day feels like a struggle even though every thing is "fine".
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.