[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

24 and had no vaginal orgasm in my entire life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: RWl4M9c.jpg (50KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
RWl4M9c.jpg
50KB, 722x349px
What could be the cause and how do i fix it? I still can come from my clitoris.
>>
>>17457176
Belive me or not. A vaginal orgasm is due a big dick like 7 to 8 inch depends in the vagina to hit the "A Spot". But for avarage dick 6 inch to 5 dick is a little harder because you need to try diferrent positions to hit that spot. And You need to be so damn auroused.
For dicklets, there are case when the "A spot" is only 5 or 6 inch deep in the vagina. It depends a lot in the woman, but generaly is 7 to 8 inch deep.
>>
Don't do it. Having a vaginal orgasm will ruin your chances at immortality. Why do you think the bible doesn't want women to cum? Because god doesn't want you to waste your only chance
>>
>>17457188
Well i guess i'll try to mess around with the positions, i don't know what else i could do. Thanks.
>>
File: 1448918366924.png (572KB, 680x901px) Image search: [Google]
1448918366924.png
572KB, 680x901px
>>17457190
I don't want to be immortal lmao
>>
>>17457176
Why is it so important? Stimulate the clitoris.
>>
>>17457176
Vaginas are complicated as fuck. Some women experience pain from vaginal orgasms, and otheres just find it displeasing. Like previously posted, it depends on the woman, but I will try my best to help you. What I would suggest is try 20 - 40 min of foreplay, get yourself really, REALLY in the mood. Stimulate the clitoris up to PONR, and then stop, do that. Also stimulate the areas around the vagina (roughly .5 - 1cm circumfrence around the vagina). Some Girls like playing With the vaginal opening, so try that, where you basically only use the tip, in and out slowly, while stimulating the clitoris. Then move further and furhter in. When you're perfectly in the mood, lay yourself on your stomach, put a pillow just below you stomach, in the pelvic area, use a dildo, or ask Your boyfriend/girlfriend to trust at a downward angle, roughly 70-90 degrees (the dildo/Dick should rub again the upper vaginal wall).
Thats my best tip, worked Wonders for my girlfriend who had the same issue.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flibanserin

This may be of interest to you. My gf had a hard time reaching any orgasm until she started popping these. Talk to doc about it, FDA approved it 2 years ago
>>
>>17457176
>how do i fix it?
stop being a whore and find something to do with your life
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 598x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 598x369px
>>17457916
>t. butt blasted virgin
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.