[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is life like as an attractive 8+/10 guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: TPa0WeI.jpg (77KB, 580x753px) Image search: [Google]
TPa0WeI.jpg
77KB, 580x753px
What is life like as an attractive 8+/10 guy?
>>
Shit
>>
>>17457144
getting laid is easy
finding relationship material is difficult
a lot of grills seem to put on whatever face they think i will like, and then months-years later i discover the real her and its awful
several female acquaintances have expressed to me that they were/are into me, but never made a move because they thought i was out of their league or something along those lines
it has its pros and cons, just like everything else does
>>
People have told me I'm very attractive but I never realized it. It actually feels shit especially if you are a introverted autistic fuck like me since everyone expects alpha shit from you.
>>
I dunno, I feel like a 7+ but it just means girls subtly flirt with me more. Doesn't change the fact that I'm a turbo nerd shut in who plays street fighter six hours a day
>>
>>17457144

it doesn't mean shit if you were an autistic fuck like me, attractive but autistic. Looks aren't everything guy.
>>
>>17457172
>>17457179
>>17457294
>>17457303
Pics, I wanna see if u faggots really are attractive or just delusional
>>
>>17457326
not a chance
>>
>>17457326
99% chance delusional, attractive people are just seen as "quirky" and "interesting" if they like to do nerdy shit.
>>
>>17457179
>several female acquaintances have expressed to me that they were/are into me, but never made a move
This, your looks don't make one fuck of a difference if you're a man because girls have no manner of guts at all and won't say anything definite, let alone ask you out, even if you look like their personal wet dream made manifest in the flesh.
>>
>>17457144

OP, I am definitely a solid 8, but I'm not an aggressive or dominant person by nature

>>17457294
This guy is sort of right. Everyone expects me to act a certain way that I'm simply not programmed for. Women stare at me, and it makes their boyfriends (who are usually jacked and a lot bigger than me) really insecure.

I will be walking down the street and glance at some dude's girlfriend for a second and it turns into this weird microtransactional fight. One thing that I'm starting to learn (as a 24 year old) is that the really big jacked up alpha tough guys are actually the most insecure pricks with the most to prove. Anyone who goes around calling another person a cuck or putting someone else down to showboat is extremely insecure and has a selfish need to be highly regarded by everyone, yourself included.

So I guess what I'm saying is that if you are an attractive male, people expect you to act like a "big man" even if that's nothing you're even interested in, and you will catch shit for it in the subtlest of ways at work, at the bar or really anywhere where there are other attractive people.

It's actually a curse in the sense that you feel like a weird puppet and everyone is just pulling at your strings all the time, even though you don't want to dance or be involved with any of their stupid shit.
>>
>>17457357
this
>>
File: (y).jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
(y).jpg
37KB, 600x400px
>>17457144
it's honoustly pretty great.

but the nicest part about being an 8+/10, is that most of that comes from how you feel about yourself and how you dress.
THAT'S what grills see. they look at face alright.
but they look alot more at hair. that you can controll.
they look at your shoes.
those you can buy (doesn't have to be expensive just needs style).
that you also have in your hand (feet haha).

and the way you talk to girls is alot more importent then your jawline. you just have to understand women psycholigy. and for me that was fucked up difficalt being autistic, but I just found out. I get it now.

I arose from béta to alpha status on my fucking own.
I'm a 9/10, and I fucking deserve it.

and that's why I'm here to help you get there too, because I know you can. I did it too.
>>
>>17457144
It's mostly great, but you get the creepy older women who have weird affections for you as well. Another thing is all the special attention can freak me out sometimes, although I'm certainly not complaining. It's just that I'm naturally introverted and easily confused when people want something from me.
>>
>>17457374

Can confirm, old lady's think they are sly but they are just annoying af.
>>
i get lots of free stuff and discounts
>>
>>17457370
I cringe at myself here how I spelled everything... so sorry for that.

but really I'm glad you ask this, because the awnser may not be simple, and it's not simple to explain.
>but atleast it's fucking there.
let me try to explain something I learned through years of intens self-training:

do you care if a women makes great prestiges?
in sports, or finanicaly, or in buisiness, or maybe even being a good mother? does that make a difference in how attractive you find her? it surtainly doesn't change the way she looks right?
if she's perfect in all those ways, but she's still 1/10 ugly (it's not likely that a girl like that exists but it's for the purpose of the story).
>you still don't wanna do her or have kids with her
>why defaq would you want that, who cares you just want someone that you can look at
>BECAUSE THAT'S HOW MEN ARE PROGRAMMED.
>that's how our brains work
but it's definitly not how womens brains work, but most guys don't percieve what she sees or wants to see. BECAUSE WOMEN CAN'T FUCKING EXPLAIN IT TO MEN BECAUSE WOMEN DON'T KNOW HOW MEN WORK.

everyone cringes at the "be yourself". and although it's definitly true, it needs more explenation then that.

and now how (most) women are programmed:

>it's the fucking other way around.

they want someone that CAN be a leader type, someone that caries himself in a relaxed, confident way.
someone who is (keyword:) GENUINE

>GENUINE

"be yourself" is a really stupid fucked up way to teach a guy how to be attractive to the other sex.
it doesn't fucking tell you SHIT on "how you should be yourself".

my life motto:
>BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE.

cont....
>>
>>17457353

>let alone ask you out, even if you look like their personal wet dream made manifest in the flesh.

This is such a load of shit. I have had girls physically try to force themselves on me, to the point of blocking my way out and trying to make out.

Everyone who says being good looking "isn't all that" and "has its cons like everything else" is a fucking moron.

And no, I am not claiming to be 8+/10.
>>
File: doiwritethisdownorrickandmorty.jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
doiwritethisdownorrickandmorty.jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
>>17457404
...cont
*sigh* . it really IS hard to explain this..
it's a fucking trainwreck. I explain it as chaotic as how a girl would do it -_-

do you know the feeling that everyone seems to be going fine, and that you are in controll of your behavior? when you're suddenly like really funny? that confident flow running through your body that makes you relaxed? when you can just feel that people respect you, and that you know that you can do alot of wierd things, but in such a way that nobody thinks you're wierd when you do it?
you know the guys that look like they always have that? those are the attractive guys, even if they're ugly or they dress bad, they just *work*. and all the grills orbit him.

>that's something you can controll.
>that's something you can trigger.
it's not simple, because you need alot of things in your life in order to be able to do that. but once you know that THAT is the key to really boost youself as a person (to become hot so you can have sex with pretty grills), you will get there pretty easily.

women are programmed to find exacly that attractive, because being with a guy like that (with that social status) gives her status aswell. it will make other girls jelous of her, and it will grant her more power in the tribe. think in those primative terms and everything will make (alot) more sense.

should I cont?
>>
>>17457409
i have also had girls try to force themselves on me
in each circumstance, they were undesirable. to me, at least
>>
>>17457425

Are you the guy I am replying to? If so, are you actually stating this as a problem:

>in each circumstance, they were undesirable. to me, at least

You just say "lol no" and move on with life. It's not some sort of problem.
>>
People can't believe im single however when you are an anxiety ridden introvert it is actually quite easy
>>
I have BDD and im an introvert as well as being intellectually gifted(nothing crazy just smarter than the majority). I do work out a lot, so Im fit as well.

I don't go out much at all, so theres that.

Women are nicer to me, Ive been called hot to my face by several times by younger my age and older girls. Older women don't give a fuck and will call me hot out loud so everyone can hear it.

My age girls stare at me. I'll be sitting in the back of class and look up some chick in the front is literally turned around looking at me. Ive had girls ask for my number and text me. Girl wanted to fuck me without me even really speaking. I can insult girls and they don't care. They will think highly of you for no reason.

Sister hot friend had a bf and i didnt see this girl in years she saw me and I think i made her wet and her bf got real defensive. Girls don't mention their boyfriends when talking to you.

I hate the starring the most, since i have BDD. I have go to the bathroom and look to see if i have something on my face or shirt because of that.

People also expect me to be a certain way and when they find out im not they look at me perplexed like they just saw a math problem with no numbers.
Being a nerd is sexy to them when you're good looking and not considered weird.

Bottom line is if you were to hit on girls you'd have a lot of success. People in general are nicer to me men and women.

you can ask me anything else if you wish.
>>
>>17457404

you're spot on about being genuine. "be yourself" is incredibly misleading because a lot of kids think "themself" is whatever aesthetic they're trying to fit into and that they should shun everything else
you just need to be sincere in the things you do. nobody likes a tryhard
>>
>>17457436
a lot of girls said im very physically attractive so girls are attracted to me at first but then lose interest due to my personality. How to fix this?
>>
>>17457511
I dont know your personality so its hard to say man. Try speaking less and asking them questions about themselves to keep them talking.

find something you have in common and talk about that.
>>
>>17457588
It seems that the problem is that I'm shy so I don't really feel comfortable introducing myself and talking to people I don't know, but people just assume I'm being stuck up and feel like I'm 'too good for them'. Why can't they introduce themselves to me..
>>
>>17457616
girls are shyer than you that's why. Some hit on you with liquid courage in them in my experience.
>>
>>17457630
>girls are shyer than you that's why. Some hit on you with liquid courage in them in my experience
This, if people assume you're a chad might as well act like one
>>
Depending on where I am, I bounce between undesirable/10 to 9/10. At a normie party, I'm sort of just there. I'm tall and slender, so I don't look like a "Suh brah?" type. At a weeb convention (usually when I'm wearing something that shows my upper body), I'm hot shit. So I can tell you exactly how different it is.

Every con I go to, at least one girl asks to touch my chest or abs, or take a picture with her touching me. One time, it wasn't even at the con. I was walking towards the con and a 40 something asked if she could touch.

It's fucking great. I've gotten "You're the most gorgeous person I've ever seen in my entire life" to which I responded "That's pretty sad actually". You can immediately tell that people are looking at you and admiring you. People will pass by you and as soon as they're past you will turn and point and converse about you. And they think you can't hear them, but you can. People actively invite you out for even small things. I was just hanging around after a group photoshoot when some random qt girl asks if I wanted to grab an ice cream. A roaming group of people just randomly invited me to come to their room party. Lost my virginity at 17 because of all this, I've been asked out twice at cons, and usually 5 people have gotten my number by the end of the weekend.

You feel like a million bucks. It might be just that I'm really dependent on approval of other people to feel good about myself, but it's like you're not even the same person when you're suddenly extremely conventionally [spoiler]get it? convention?[/spoiler] attractive.

This is, of course, at anime cons, and not, say, the bar down the street. So it may be different with normies.
>>
>>17457179
The truest nigga
>>
>>17457430
oh god I feel stupid saying this, but you have double standards. when a women experiances those problems it's a bad thing, when a man has that it's "not a problem".

you need less tumblr maybe?
>>
>>17457685
as long as you stay (a) genuine and sincere (person), you're always fine.

take acting classes somehow, that shit's fucking gold. helped me with the same problem. I'm way more confident, and I don't feel bothered anymore with my apearence.
>>
>>17457728

It's not a problem for everyone.
>>
>>17457144
>What is life like as an attractive 8+/10 guy?
Not much different than for lower grades of attractiveness. You've got to be attractive enough to outright break the scale before it makes much of a difference: men will put up with a lot of bullshit to tap an 8/10, while many women won't tolerate analogous crap even from a 10/10.
>>
>>17457144
When I was a 9/10, it was pretty dope. I'd go to parties and girls high on ecstasy would come up and start rubbing my dick and shit like that.

When you're attractive it's also easier to make friends of the same gender, at least as a male, at least with people uglier than you. I don't know why desu.

But being attractive and having a small dick is just like god having a good ole laugh. It fucking sucks. and girls talk. eh.
>>
>>17457374
>older women who have weird affections
sup with this

im 24 and a lot of older women i've worked with over the last couple of years we've always had a crazy vibe between us

on the downlow i want that milf good good tho
>>
>>17457144
you laugh when a girl starts talking to you a lot casue you she wants to fuck you and then you pity her and then you romance her up.
>>
>>17458583
What's up with this? I had one at work specifically say to me about how she wasn't getting any sex lately. Is that not a hint?
>>
>>17458528
truth
>>
>>17457144

its nice. people open doors for you. you get hit on by uglier people and sometimes by hotter people, but you can generally score a hotter person if you make the first move. people are more inclined to do something like, remember your birthday and get you a present, even if its two weeks after the fact.
>>
>>17458784
ive had two in particular that have been really really close to something like all the signals are as plain as day we vibe together so well but idk

one was 40 another right now is 35 and something is hella bloomin between us lmao like hell yeah im down to eat that

its intriguing but frustrating af

is it some weird unfulfilled mother-son issues

the age gap makes it really hard to figure out and act on
>>
I got married too early and I have no friends because I'm uptight and don't like other guys and other girls don't want to hang out now.
>>
I personally don't find myself attractive but I get hit on by women (and sometimes men) relentlessly. I have sex with girls that I think are insanely gorgeous and out of my league and people will still tell me I can do better. I do get free shit or discounts sometimes when I go places though, so that can sometimes be rad. I can go somewhere for the first time ever with some friends and the cashiers will hook me up with free stuff/discounts but not any of my friends. I once actually had a girl remember my name from my debit card and later look me up on facebook because she thought I was so hot that she needed to talk to me (but she failed to realize how creepy and insane that is).

Having said that, I prefer to be left alone and I get a lot of unwanted attention and that can be super fucking annoying. I've always dated women who were totally insecure with the attention I receive and they'd get crazy paranoid.
>>
>>17457294
Lol you did the thing... You put my feelings into words
>>
>>17457423
Yes continue very interesting evolutionary psychology lol
>>
>>17457370
Yeah man, I have no chin but surely I can become above average with the right style! No women would want me and I don't blame them.
>>
>>17457144
Gonna throw in my few cents. I'm think I'm just about 8 or 9/10 depending on who you'd ask. Some people may find me average as well I'm sure, but enough people have told me I'm attractive (out of the blue) that I believe it.

I notice that some people just me put into the category of being "the attractive guy", and pretty much disregard everything else about me. This may have something to do with my low-key personality. Also, some people will use you. Even guys will use you simply for furthering their social status. So I have grown to be a lot more wary of people's intentions, but I try my best to stay polite and genuine whenever I can.

It can also incite jealousy and resentment from other guys when you receive attention from girls, which is something I tended to be blissfully unaware of before. I was a late bloomer and didn't start receiving attention from girls until my 20's, so I was not used to it.
Having said that, I enjoy it, but it's a constant battle to stay grounded and deal with all the bullshit sometimes.
>>
>>17457144

People are much more likely to comment how a given set of clothing, haircut or beard makes you look worse or better, since you actually look good when things are in harmony
I come from a broken home and have absolutely zero interest in my appearance, so my good looks vary a lot. When I got my below shoulder length stoner hippie hair cut, I had random girls at the poll call center where I worked come and tell me how good I looked, etc.

You can get off trouble more easily by dazzling people with your boyish smile

You have an easier time getting a job

You have an easier time getting laid, but you still won't get any if you sperg out too much, personality and conversation are still major factors in pulling game.
The biggest pussy snatcher I ever met was a 5/10 with a head full of pimples and deep pockmarks. He basicslly insulted women and told them they were stupid, and he got laid whenever he wanted to. He also dressed somewhat nicely, and made bicep curls with 30lbs dumbels almost everyday to get them guns.
>>
It doesn't matter how you look if you are locked up in your room for the majority of time
>>
I've actually grown to full-on despise other guys

I look at girls and see them having cute friends doing cute stuff together but when I look at guys with the same nerdy hobbies as me I don't even want to be around them. I wish they would take more care of their appearances.
>>
>>17457144
What makes you think there are attractive guys browsing 4chan?
>>
Imagine you are going to the mall to buy an iphone charger at the mall. You get in and walk to the nearest place that has it. Now as you are walking you notice girls are staring at you and I don't mean that quick look then shift their eyes somewhere else, I mean full on staring at you with smiles. Uncomfortable by the attention you look down and change songs on your cellphones. You get the apple store. I swear to god I get in there and like 5 seconds later some female apple store employee says hi and asks how my day is going. I tell her fine and ask if her if she can tell me where the chargers are. Instead of telling me where it is, she walks me to where it is and then has a small convo with me. Smiles and then tells me to take care. Waiting in line when two girls are in front of me. They keep turning around to look at me and laugh, I pretend to text someone because it is fucking annoying.

Walk to the train terminal. More stares. Get this, I sit by myself in the corner in an empty terminal and a girl sits beside me. I get up and go outside. On the bus girls constantly sit beside me and when I get up to leave I can tell they are checking my ass.

That is how it feels. If you are chad it is amazing but if you are like me, you hate it. I even had a group of girls (4) walk up to me and tell me put my number in their friends phone number because she thinks I am cute. I had a female cashier open up her top to show off her cleavage and wink at me.

Shit sucks.
>>
>>17459711
30 lbs are u kidding me, confirmed for bs story
>>
women treat me like any other jackass, yet I'm constantly hearing about how this girl and that girl thinks I'm hot. I'm taking actual text messages, Facebook messages, word of mouth, all mentioning me. is this shit real or am I being played?
>>
>>17460454

It could be a giant joke to get at you (which I seen happen to a friend of mine) or they are serious. what you need to do is ask one of the girls out that think you are cute.
>>
>>17457294
I can relate to this. I look really serious and stoic but I'm actually goofy and I think it throws people off.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.