[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bouncer puts me in chokehold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1470617783382.jpg (135KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470617783382.jpg
135KB, 1080x1080px
I'm at a bar last night, piss drunk angry because I've waited 10 minutes to get a drink. The bartender is ignoring me so when I see him serve some other guy I just go "HEY HEY HEY I was here way before". The guy being served gives me a dirty look so I put my middle finger like 2 feet from his face, he swings at me and right before I'm about to do anything the bouncer puts me in a chokehold, drags me out, and throws me on the sidewalk. I'm pretty angry, is there anything I can do?
>>
You're a drunkard piece of shit, quit crying about it
>>
>>17456791
You're right, I should just stay sober on my Friday nights and shit talk behind a keyboard.
>>
When serving alcohol it's actually recomended, at least in ontario, to slow down the drinking of drunks. One common tactic is just taking a long time to serve them.

If this is happening to you then you're about to get kicked outa uwaus. Bars arn't your fucking house party.
>>
>>17456774
You started a fight at a bar, the bouncer intervened. Thats his job. My advice to you would be to not be an aggressive drunk or be damned sure you're the kind of person who can swing on a bouncer.

I'm not sure where in the world you are, but given that you initiated and escalated a conflict while intoxicated you likely have zero leg to stand on, especially as the only thing hurt is your pride.
>>
>>17456872
Probably a good idea since you seem to get your shit pushed in when you go out.
>>
>>17456902
No, I was hit and he grabbed me. That's what's leaving me frustrated, he got to stay.
>>
>>17456938
Incorrect. You became loud and aggressive, then you put your middle finger in a paying customer's face. When I was still a bouncer you would have been tossed and he would have been given a warning if wasn't drunk and he'd calmed down by the time I got back from ejecting you.

Don't initiate conflicts.
>>
>>17456947
>piss drunk angry
they should never have let you in
>>
>i was being impolite and very rude so then they kicked me out of the bar

This deserved a thread
>>
>>17456947
In a fucking chokehold on the concrete, for getting hit?
>>
>>17456949
I wasn't angry until the bartender skipped over me for 10 minutes.
>>
>>17456965
The bouncer's job isn't the ensure justice is served, its to stop fights from happening in the bar and remove people who have become dangerous. You picked the fight, you were being drunk and obnoxious, you were fucking with a paying customer at a point when the bartender had decided not to serve you.

You do realize that the bouncer gets a cut of the bartender's tips at most bars, right? Some guy shouting, giving people the finger over a dirty look, and provoking punches directly impacts the money he's going to make that night. One obnoxious drunk can clear out a bar in a busy area.

So, yes, you're the one who gets bounced, especially if the guy who hit you is a regular. If you don't like that you only have two realistic options: be the kind of person who cannot be bounced and leave of your own accord before the cops show, or don't initiate conflicts.
>>
1.you started it with your behaviour.

2.Bouncer might just have grabbed you because you were closer to him,thats it.

He might not have known how the situation started or who punched who first.

When im working and a fight starts,i usually take both of them out if i dont know who started it.

Currently working as a bouncer and sorry for my shitty english.
>>
>>17456968
He skipped you because he knew you already had too much, as evidenced in your admission of being piss drunk angry.
>>
>>17456774
>I'm pretty angry, is there anything I can do?
yeah, grow the fuck up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.