[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I win this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 17

First, let me tell you the story how I played myself

>be me, fat and insecure small town girl
>met this 8/10 guy, who has also a wicked sense of humour and vast knowledge of many things, interesting hobbies, very social but still sweet ect, almost my ideal guy
>we become friends
>he starts getting closer to me, asks me out
>I sperg out, convince myself it's a ruse
>we go on a date (I think?)
>long story short I act like a cold ass bitch and move away when he tries to touch me and just sit there for two hours with stony face and ironic smiles while he desperately tries to make me interested
>mfw he actually tries ''win'' me after that for some time
>some months pass
>we stay friends
>I let him know I'm into him
>well he's not interested and seems truly surprised that I like him
>''you fell for me cause you don't know many guys I guess''
>okay.jpg
>stay friends anyway
>I harbour feelings for him for 3 years straight
>he gets together with his ex
>I drop the contact

Now, I really want to get him, even if just for a month, because I'm obsessed with what if scenario and just want to see how dating this guy would feel like

What I'm doing now
>losing weight (eating healthy, working out)
>started new major, reading more, learing new language, so maybe improving myself intelectually too
>???

How would you go about this, anons? Help me out pls
>>
>>17456342
Robot here.

I've acted the exact same way when girls like me. Tell myself it's a trap. To me, the most suspicious thing a girl can do, is to like me. Sets off alarm bells in my head.

But...
You can't go back. Stop thinkin' "what if" and start thinking "What can I do now?".

Instead of going back and messaging girls that used to like me but then got impatient, and making myself look like an obsessive jackass, I'm focusing on myself.
Building up confidence by talking to people, looking for new opportunities when meeting new women.

The only way to get over this, is to do other things until you actually get over it.

You've made your bed (and so did I), now you gotta lie in it.
>>
>>17456361
This. Well, that was easy, OP!
>>
>>17456361
>>17456396
I don't care about new opportunities, I just want to give it a try

I see my girl friends stealing guys from their gfs all the time, I want to try it too. Also I just miss him
>>
>>17456403
Oh, so you're a piece of shit!

Well then, fuck you.
>>
>>17456431
I'm not, really. I can be tough bitch on the interwebs but irl I wouldn't do

But I want to at least try to make him like me
>>
>>17456499
But he's in a relationship right now? Meaning he's unavailable? What don't you get?

You had your chance and you blew it. Move on to someone else, or if you're going to be a clingy, obsessive troll, at least wait until he decides to be single again.
>>
>>17456499
Hes right. You're trying to ruin his relationship for your own benefit, not because you actually love him but because "I just want to give it a try".

You're not a good person. You're a piece of shit.
>>
>>17456518
>>17456530
stop acting holier than god himself, people do these things all the time. It's a shitty thing but not the shittiest.

Now give me some valuable advice
>>
>>17456541
So everything but the worst thing is morally permissible because you believe in moral relativism? Go kill yourself.
>>
>>17456541
Just because people do it all the time doesn't mean it's right. You're not in a position to ask for any favors if you won't even bother being a decent human being. Go fuck yourself, you self-centered cunt.
>>
>>17456606
>>17456730
look at all these holy spirits around!

I don't give a fuck about being a 'decent human being'. I've been decent for my whole life and it gave me nothing at all. People around me used my kindness and decency to achieve their non decent goals and left me behind as soon as they did.

So yes, I will do all I can to actually get this guy and beat the girl he is with in every possible aspect (sans human decency) regardless whether you endorse it or not. It's actually more fun now I've seen all these responses from butthurt anons
>>
>>17456342
>I act like a cold ass bitch and move away when he tries to touch me and just sit there for two hours with stony face and ironic smiles
I would be cold too.
Tell him you didn't want to come across so cold and just acted this way because you were nervous.
>>
>>17456781
This date took place 2 years ago, and given recent events, I don't think it would change much. I wish I had done this 2 years ago, though. I know I'll never act that way ever.
>>
lmfao you women are all the fucking same why dont you realise the cuntish behavior that you're setting off is the reason why the guy you like isn't interested in you

here's an idea, how about you make changes to better yourself instead of doing it to garner another person's interest and make yourself happy instead of finding value through other people

or just move the fuck on stop being so fucking pathetic
>>
File: 1469977674078.jpg (34KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
1469977674078.jpg
34KB, 500x581px
>>17456342
OP you a dumb fat bitch who thinks acting like a cliche' psycho chick will get you guys. Just grow the fuck up and learn to respect yourself and ESPECIALLY your friends relationships wtf people
>>
>>17456890
He's not my friend anymore, so I don't have to respect his relationship, man.
>>
>>17456924
There you go being a fat narcissistic cunt again
>>
>>17456975
so sue me
>>
>>17456777
>asks adv on stealing guy from gf
>how come I'm not getting the responses I want!
>>
>>17457055
you're getting them dumbass,
>>
>>17457116
kek, you didn't get it, anon
>>
Hey annon you missed your chance sorry, he's with a girl now only way you could get him is to wait till they break up. Just move on you don't goofed, he is the one that got away, we all have those.
>>
>>17457532
Well, I suppose you are right. I don't want to me homewrecker per se, I'm not going to lure him into a dark deep forest and have my wicked way with him. I'm just wondering how can I get him to nice that I'm better than his gf, and in what ways I can improve.
>>
>>17456342
How old are you?
>>
>>17457554
That sound hot, describe the girlfriend and describe yourself any and all information
>>
>>17456342
>>be me
That's handy I thought you were telling the story on someone else's behalf
>>fat
MISSION ABORT CHUNKY, MISSION ABORT
>>met this 8/10 guy, who has also a wicked sense of humour and vast knowledge of many things, interesting hobbies, very social but still sweet ect, almost my ideal guy
>>we become friends
>>he starts getting closer to me, asks me out
>>I sperg out, convince myself it's a ruse
>>we go on a date (I think?)
>>long story short I act like a cold ass bitch
You fucked up
>>mfw he actually tries ''win'' me after that for some time
>>some months pass
>>we stay friends
>>I let him know I'm into him
>>well he's not interested and seems truly surprised that I like him
Well yeah, you are a cunt and put him off
>>''you fell for me cause you don't know many guys I guess''
He basically thinks you treat him as a last resort
>>I harbour feelings for him for 3 years straight
>>he gets together with his ex
>>I drop the contact
That's for the best
>Now, I really want to get him, even if just for a month, because I'm obsessed with what if scenario and just want to see how dating this guy would feel like
Tough shit, you don't have a chance unless you want to be a rebound after he breaks up with his ex again
>What I'm doing now
>>losing weight (eating healthy, working out)
Let's see how that works for you
>>started new major, reading more, learing new language, so maybe improving myself intelectually too
>>???
If you couldn't win him over before, reading a book and losing weight won't change that.
>>
>>17457582

>>17457587
She's a typical hipster dyed blondie. 7/10, but figure wise nothing special I suppose, no titties, flat ass. From what I've heard she's not doing very well in intelligence department, but I know she flauts her fluency in english and uses it instead her mother tongue whenever she can.

I'm a typical quiet good girl type, still fat so 4/10. I have big ass and big boobs but who knows what will happen once I lose the weight, I might become plank as well. Depending on what you like my face can be cuter than hers on uglier, because I have following: very pale skin, freckles, dimples. I'm better educated than her (I do 2 majors, harder than hers (socjology)), read more, and if what the guy said, I'm more knowledgable than she is.

I don't think I know any more details, lol
>>
>>17457596
>If you couldn't win him over before, reading a book and losing weight won't change that.

I didn't try to win him over before, famski. I just told him I liked him, he said what he said, and we went back to square one. I didn't try to make myself more interesting or attractive, or nice to him, or whatever.
>>
>>17457626
Hmm its hard to tell but if I had to make recommendations, lose the weight by doing cardio, also do squats to get a nice ass and legs there's some other good but excersices for butt you can do and if he's straight he will like a girl with a nice ass. Honestly intelligence doesn't matter as long as your not a dumb fuck. Be funny be social, be u derstnading, listen to him. Just be an all around good person and you might win him over. Also have some ambitions and goals. Do community service if possible shows your are caring individual that's a huge turn on for me. All I can say for now hioe it helps
>>
>>17457632
How do you think first impressions work?
He met you, then when he took you on a date you became a turbocunt.
Why do you think anything will change?

You can't win him over, he is dating someone else, like I said, your best bet is becoming a rebound, stop focusing on what could have been,. your chance is gone.
>>
>>17457654
That's a good advice, thank you anon. I'm doing mostly cardio now, but I've heard that lifting is good for toning muscles, so I'm gonna give it a go.

>>17457655
Well, he knew me, he's been getting closer to me for months, then he took me on a date, which was a fiasco, then he still tried to woo me. It wasn't first impression thing.

>Why do you think anything will change?
Because it might. It might not too. But I want to try it anway. As stupid as it sounds, I want to become a better person and show him that I am a good dating opition, maybe even better than his current gf. And then it's up to him to make a choice.
>>
>>17456777
You're fat, unintelligent, immoral, manipulative and indecisive. People aren't telling you what you want to hear because you aren't worth helping.

Fat women are the worst.
>>
*cough cough* stalking and harassment.

glad to see women fuck up too.
>>
>>17457739
I've rustled your jimmies again? Boy, I'm so sorry.

Thank god people like you exist, you counterbalance all fat stupid bitches like me.

Geez, anon. At least you gave me a bump.
>>
File: op.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>17457761
>implying
Sure thing, fatty.
>>
>>17456342
>>we become friends
>>he starts getting closer to me, asks me out
>>we go on a date
Not trying to hijack the thread, but can someone explain this? Assuming you guys have hung out before as just friends, what exactly is the difference when he "asked you out" and you guys went on a date - as opposed to hanging out normally as friends?
>>
>>17457751
>*cough cough* stalking and harassment.

How retarded are you, sweet anon? I cut contact with him (as stated in the OP) and have no access to his social media because I've deleted him months ago. What's more, how can I harass the fucker if he lives in a different city and I plan merely on suggesting getting a coffee sometime and not breaking into his bedroom and sucking him off to death?

Or maybe I stalk and harass his gf, because I have literally 0 interactions with her and the only time I've even mentioned the girl is today when I posted on this bavarian tap dancing board.

good god you people
>>
File: hook (69KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
hook
69KB, 625x626px
>>17456342
fuck you OP
>>
>>17457780
Until that point all our hang outs happened really organically, like going for chinese when we had a free period at the uni, or shopping together after classes, things like that. Then he texted me if I want to out with him more or less like this
>Let's go for a beer sometime, maybe Friday after classes.
It baffled me because like I've said, we never planned stuff like this beforehand
Then he wanted to pay for my order, and behaved more like guy on a date (trying to touch me, staring into my eyes, he pretty openly said he wants to cuddle and sleep with me, and that he would like to meet with me again and go to karaoke, and visit my place, and that I should visit his,and have a picnic together) than his usual goofy friendly self.

I hope it makes things a tad clearer, anon.
>>
>>17457784
Any 'unwarranted' contact can go under that category, if you send him a text message and he's not into it, that's enough.

The fact that you said your still into him after 3 years with no contact is bad.

He's also your ex, and trying to get back with an ex is bound to fail.

your setting yourself up to fail, just let it go, you're never gonna get with this person.
>>
>>17457813
A bit. Thanks.
>>
>>17456361

it's a weird feeling
i had it ingrained by a bad experience in my teens, when her girl passes her phone around at a party and everybody reads your embarassing texts professing your love for her you tend to become very withdrawn about how you show affection
>>
>>17457626
>I have big ass and big boobs but who knows what will happen once I lose the weight, I might become plank as well.

>Implying someone with such an aversion to change will lose weight
>Implying fat chicks get points for saggy tits and flumpy asses
>Implying this entire thread isn't

>(I do two majors, harder than hers)

Unless you're doubling down on computational physics and theoretical math, I feel like you aren't in a position to declare yourself more or less intelligent than anybody.
>>
>>17457816
>The fact that you said your still into him after 3 years with no contact is bad.

what? I was into him for 3 years when he was single and we were friends, now we are not friends anymore (for about 4 months) but I'm still into him

>He's also your ex, and trying to get back with an ex is bound to fail.

we were never a couple

wtf is wrong with your reading comprehension, senpai

>>17457822
What a piece of shit, bitch was even worse than me. I'm truly sorry, anon. I hope you will overcome this one day and learn to love openly again.
>>
>>17457834
I don't care about frumpy ass, that can be fixed with time and excercise, saggy titts can be fixed too, praises be to aesthetic medicine

And while I don't study neither computational physics nor theoretical math, only biotechnology and joint french & linguistics, I'm pretty sure that I'm still smarter than she is, a sociology student.
>>
>>17457822
I'm so sorry anon karma will come around don't worry
>>
>>17457853
you were never friends, and now you are most definitely not friends.

you went on a date, so technically he's your ex.

as with 90 percent of situations, avoid.

post back after you, confess your love and try to get with him and it fails horribly.

they're all red flags girl.
>>
>>17457870
How can you fix saggy fits?
>>
>>17457877
>you were never friends, and now you are most definitely not friends.

Good thing you know that better than me, a person who actually interacted with this guy for five years or more.

>you went on a date, so technically he's your ex.

Okay, bud. Good to know I have about 12 one time date exes.

>>17457882
Easy, plastic surgery (as implants) or transfer of your own body fat. You can also remove extra skin, which of course makes your tattas smaller, but firmer.
>>
>>17457626
>I'm a typical quiet good girl type

You misspelled homewreking skank. ftfy

You've also gone "your entire life" being a decent human being and it got you nowhere, huh? All 20 years of your stupid, fat life? Holy shit, how did you survive. Why don't you get some fucking self-respect so people won't walk all over you, instead of becoming a full-blown immoral skank? How is this so difficult for fucking people like you? Are you that simple minded?

What am I saying. Of course you are.
>>
>>17457895
call it like I see it,
never friends, they're all your ex's.
OP is a stalker in the making,
avoid.
>>
>>17457903
You are overreacting, senpai.

>full-blown immoral skank

because I want to reappear in guy's life and chance that he might fall for me/harbours still some still? C'mon, that's as mild as it gets. Like I've said, I'm not going try to seduce him, or whatever. I just want to reconnect with him in hopes we will end up together. Now, I understand some posters here are girls who might be a bit insecure about keeping their boyfriends, but lets all stay at least a bit logical here. They are not married with two kids and three dogs and one cat, I'm not ruining something great here. I'm just resurfacing to see what will happen.

>>17457915
>OP is a stalker in the making,
avoid.

You are overreacting too, senpai.
>>
>>17456342
I'm glad desu.

Fat people, especially fat women, don't deserve shit in this life.
>>
>>17457964
That's nice to hear anon, ta.
>>
File: 1470489959116-adv.jpg (26KB, 451x292px) Image search: [Google]
1470489959116-adv.jpg
26KB, 451x292px
>>17457739
Inb4 fat hate thread
>>
>>17457626
Pic of your body
>>
File: 1425068940586.jpg (146KB, 634x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1425068940586.jpg
146KB, 634x1042px
OP Here. I guess I need to lose a little weight, but its mostly just big bones. I'm definitely hot enough for him :)
>>
File: fat_people_are_disgusting.png (38KB, 910x534px) Image search: [Google]
fat_people_are_disgusting.png
38KB, 910x534px
>>
File: lardass.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
lardass.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>17458054
not me, but I have more or less the same body. Slightly bigger boobs, and smaller gut.

>tfw fat pig
>tfw it will take you a year to get to a semi normal size

Ah well, shouldn't have stuffed my face with sweets and pizza for last 14 years. To all fat haters out there, take solace in the fact that the first week on my diet and first few workouts I was rekt me more than you ever could. And it might get even worse.
>>
>>17457023
Just kill yourself, that would be easier and cheaper for all of us.
>>
>>17458091
I don't do that personally, too much of a hassle. Easier just sit on a toilett desu senpai
>>
File: haes2.png (2MB, 1274x1190px) Image search: [Google]
haes2.png
2MB, 1274x1190px
>>17458091
>>
>>17458089
>mfw I almost ended up looking like her sans piercings and shitty tatts

Well
>>
File: 1469818442274.jpg (26KB, 698x672px) Image search: [Google]
1469818442274.jpg
26KB, 698x672px
>>17458101
Holy fucking shit.

An abomination like you can get a 8/10 interested in it, but there are so many guys on this site right now who are decent looking kissless virgins. On top of all of this you actually rejected the 8/10 guy.

Please be memeing.
>>
File: 1425479719518.jpg (684KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1425479719518.jpg
684KB, 1440x2560px
>>17458101
Health is just a social construct, feel free to eat your own weight in hot pockets :^)
>>
File: 1425480795776.jpg (151KB, 648x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1425480795776.jpg
151KB, 648x1415px
>>17458101
I'm sure you do lots of exercise, and mostly eat vegetables in small, healthy servings.
>>
File: 1427837001399.jpg (309KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1427837001399.jpg
309KB, 960x1280px
>>17458175
>>
File: average_fat_person1.jpg (147KB, 790x1401px) Image search: [Google]
average_fat_person1.jpg
147KB, 790x1401px
>>
File: average_fat_person2.png (290KB, 587x316px) Image search: [Google]
average_fat_person2.png
290KB, 587x316px
>>
>>17458101
>A year
>>
So, you're going to win back your never ex bf from a relationship hes already established after stonewalling him? hmm
>>
>>17456342
"wicked sense of humor" no u just find him attractive and he knew you liked him and he wanted to beat that pussy up and leave.
>>
>>17456361
it doesnt make you look like that at all ,you should become nice to them like they were nice to you to be less of a jackass. theyre probably still hurting thinking about you, you never know.
>>
>>17458089
wow ur disgusting if i was your mother id dump all that crap in the cabinet in the garbage.
>>
oh big fucking deal. You are only 20. You say these things but you don't know better. You are going down a horrible road to making yourself more miserable regardless of how you look.
>>
>>17458117
Yeah, I was schocked to find out that people irl are often less shallow than an average /adv/ poster, too. Seriously though, I'm pretty face wise, and I'm not and never was a tumblrina. He has noticed my positive qualites, that's all.

>>17458172
>>17458175
>>17458182
>>17458184
>>17458188
I see it gives you a lot of pleasure to bully me, since you are posting so diligently in this thread. I don't really care, if anything it motivates me more, (keep them coming, babe) but I find it really interesting how desperate you are to release your frustration and amp up your self esteem.
>mfw some guy gives enough fucks about me to spam my thread with fat hate pics

>>17458291
Yeah, and then a year more to establish my weight and tone done my body and get necessary fixes. I'm 180 lbs now, losing 60 lbs
within a year isn't a big deal, nonny.

>>17458550
You are spot on, anon. at least that's what I wanna try.

>>17458790
No, he didn't. Trust me, this guy has a lot of girls interested in him all the time. I he were just after sex, he would pick any of them rather than pursuing a mentally unstable fatty.

>>17458818
Thanks, anonino

>>17458824
>and that anon actually thinks it's really me
Buddy

>>17459385
Meh
>>
Become friends with his girlfriend. Then y'all can all hang out and then you can suck his dick when she falls asleep. Never fails
>>
OP literally (L I T E R A L L Y) has a fat personality

Seriously, so many fat girls have this stereotypical fat girl personality and OP is the epitome of it
>>
>>17459653
>No, he didn't. Trust me, this guy has a lot of girls interested in him all the time. I he were just after sex, he would pick any of them rather than pursuing a mentally unstable fatty.

OR, he just thinks that you'll put out.
>>
>>17456777

I'm thankful that disgusting people like you exist in order to let me appreciate myself more.
>>
here we have a textbook example of the female 'nice guy'.

or a troll, whichever.
>>
>>17459653
>people irl are less shallow
Alright, let me ask you this:
Would you date your male equivalent (looks wise)? I truly doubt it.

My point was that women who are lardasses can date 8/10s. Men who are lardasses can't date ANYONE.
>>
>>17460206
Mate, he isn't retarded enough to see that I'm not a type that easily puts out. Even if he thought so, he must have realised after that shitty date that he was wrong. And yet didn't drop me, lmao

>>17460275
I would date even a balding manlet twice my weight but only if he were interesting to me and made an effort to better himself in at least one category (doesn't even to be a look wise desu)
>>
>>17460324
*not to see
>>
>>17456342
sorry but you're a fucking retard. You should simply not have acted like a cunt when you were on a date with him
>>
>>17460324
He didn't "drop" you, but neither does he take you seriously. If you can't even get through one date, you're pretty enough to fuck and that's about it, he'd never date you or bring you out with his friends. Think about your interactions with him. He's not pursuing you, but if he got in a position where you were ready to fuck, he'd stick it in you no problem. Nothing serious though, that ship long sailed.
>>
>>17456342
OP, I really hope that you never get back with the guy that you broke up with when he showd interest in you!

No matter how many times you will make this tread, I will always come here you hate you for free and tell you that you are a piece of shit who will die alone!
>>
I bet your initials are bpd
Dad?
>>
>>17461131
Guys name must be Chris too hmm
>>
I know who this chick is, her name is Bruna. Anyone want real pics?
>>
>>17461189
lmao, no, it's not.
>>
>>17461189
Who is named bruna
>>
>>17461209
Righttt ;)
>>
File: throwingup.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
throwingup.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>17461189
>do you want pics of her
I think that level of disgusting isn't allowed on /adv/ anon, you might get banned.
>>
>>17461222
You got trips though I might have to
>>
>>17461220
I'm seriously not your girl anon
>>
>>17461225
Post em m8
>>
>>17456342
>I was stringing along some guy
>he stopped being interested in me
>I try to get him back on the string
>He doesn't bite and he's even dating other girls! what an asshole!
>guys can you help me get him interested so I can string him along some more?
>>
File: 1470443358263-fit.jpg (210KB, 619x2081px) Image search: [Google]
1470443358263-fit.jpg
210KB, 619x2081px
>>17458101
Sounds Nice, keep going with exercising. Also Just try to be a better you, don't let the other People take the Best of who you are, life kicks everyone ass once in a while, don't do things that you wouldn't like that someone else did to you
>>
>>17456361
First post is good advice that gets ignored.

What a shame
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.