[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I slept with a very convincing tranny, does that make me gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: 19C616B.jpg (81KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
19C616B.jpg
81KB, 480x640px
I slept with a very convincing tranny, does that make me gay? I only like grills and not guys. Pls help
>>
>>17456135
Perhaps not gay, but a sexually perverted degenerate.

You do not stick your dick in things with dicks.
You just don't.
>>
> suck cock
>No homo

Good luck with the mental gymnastics trying to square that one in your mind. You're gay. It's not the end of the world is it?
>>
>>17456145
I didnt just her cock I just fucked her
>>
>>17456135
Of course you are, you fucked a guy you gaylord.
>>
>>17456151
>"I didnt just [his] cock I just fucked her"

The higher hiv risks still are the same as if you had fucked a man.
>>
File: 1421832477713.gif (246KB, 200x124px) Image search: [Google]
1421832477713.gif
246KB, 200x124px
>>17456144
>>
>>17456160
>increased hiv risk meme
Topkek
>>
1. You slept with someone due to feminine traits.
2. If you took the proper health precautions, who cares?
>>
>>17456169
It is not a meme. All statistics on gays vs. heteros show that gay anal sex out of all sex has the highest transmission rate of HIV, and that out of all social groups gays have it the most. Sure, you can get it elsewhere as well, but with gay anal the chance is the greatest.
>>
>>17456176
Good thing OP didnt fuck a gay guy then but a straight gjrl
>>
>>17456135
Is pic related? Send him my way fucking PLEASE.

>does that make me gay
I'm going to do you a big favor. Divide sex organ and attractiveness in your head.

Is it feasible for a person with a penis to look more feminine than an actual female? The correct answer is yes. There are lots of ugly females and a handful of very feminine and attractive guys. Does it make you gay to be attracted to them? The correct answer is no.

Now, once the reveal is done and they clearly possess a penis, does fucking them make you gay? The correct answer is you are no longer strictly straight. You are now in the spectrum of sexuality between straight and gay. You are not strictly gay because you are not attracted to the masculine form nor do you dislike the feminine form. However, you are not strictly straight because this act makes you incidentally homosexual. If you were okay with it at the time, and experience guilt now, that's not because you disliked what you did. That's because you enjoyed what you did and something about your social environment pushes you to feel ashamed of your decision.
In summary: nigga, you not straight but not full homo either.
>>
>>17456135
>I slept with a very convincing tranny, does that make me gay?
Only if you took it in da butt.
>>
>>17456169
>sun rises in the east meme
Toplel
>>
>>17456177
A sex change doesn't change the fact that the Epithelial Tissue of the inside of his ass is simple columnar tissue instead of stratified squamous tissue, as in the vagina (the former helps the spread of STDs and STIs cause it absorbs liquids instead of repelling them like the later one), and that as a tranny he probably hangs out mainly in gay lgbt+ circles that have higher rates of HIV to beging with.

-_-
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
>>17456193
Most gay guys are attracted to masculine features. They wouldnt date a mtf since they have mostly feminine features. Thus mtfs arent more likely to fuck guys with hiv. Also from the anal vs vaginal point girls have anal sex too. As do straight guys as bottoms
>mfw according to /adv/ you are gay for dating the left one but not the right one
>>
>>17456196
Your theory about them not having sex with gay guys and hence not HIV is flat out wrong. In fact mtfs are one of the highest risk groups for hiv with 22-30% (!!!) of american mtf trannies being hiv positive overall, more than 50% with black mtf trannies.
Cf. http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/

WHEN YOU FUCK A TRANNY, YOU RISK YOUR LIFE.

>Also from the anal vs vaginal point girls have anal sex too. As do straight guys as bottoms

Yes. But still the rates are higher in gays.
>>
>>17456207
Those are mostly hookers though
Just dont get a hooker and you will be fine
>>
>>17456135
OP, Are you telling us you didn't know it was a trap until after you'd fucked him? If so, how is that possible?

At first inkling, if not gay, you'd have lept away. So I think you've got a touch of gay in you, especially since you've now joined the high risk category for HIV & STI. Remember to declare this if you ever give blood. Fucking a dude up the pooper is a life long legacy.
>>
>>17456214
>30% of the trans population are hookers

What does that tell us about transsexuality?

As well would you already trying to trick people into killing themselves, fag?
>>
>>17456221
Subhumans like niggers screw the percentage up m8
>>
>>17456135
Depends who you ask, OP.

who fucking cares, to be honest. get over it.
>>
Not gay at all
>>
Yes and stop doing gross shit
>>
If there were two Y chromosomes involved. Then yes, it's definitely fucking gay.
>>
>>17456221
gay hookers that dress in women's clothes
>>
If you knew ahead of time, then yeah, you're bi.
>>
I wouldnt say gay, but gender fluid yes, you are not 100℅ straight but are definitely not gay
>>
>>17456135
If he didn't have a certificate proving that he was a women then it was gay.
>>
>>17456135
Did you know it was a tranny before you sexually interacted with it?
Did you get a blowjob or did you see its mutilated genitals?
Basically if you knew it is a guy, then you are gay.
>>
Ain't nothing gay about getting your dick sacked. But it is guy if you're the one doing the sucking.
>>
>>17456135
>I slept with a very convincing tranny, does that make me gay?
Not necessarily, but it does mean you aren't exclusively straight.

>I only like grills and not guys.
You just told us that this isn't always the case. Maybe you're what Kinsey would have called a 1 (where 0 is exclusively straight and 6 is exclusively gay), but you're not a zero anymore.
>>
It's the prostate that always blows their cover.

That why you INSIST aka raep anal sex first.
>>
>>17456135
Alpha as fuck not gay if you ask me.
>>
It's a nonsensical question.

"Gay" is just a fucking word. That's not liberal hippie postmodern bullshit, it's literally just a fucking word. There's no platonic ideal of "gayness" that exists off in the cosmos somewhere. It's just a word we use to communicate, to describe behaviors. It can mean one thing, or another.

If being gay means that you're attracted to women, not men, then you can't "make" yourself gay by doing anything. That's how most people use the word. Are you attracted to women and not men? Then you're straight. You could go out and fuck some guy in the ass tomorrow and still be straight afterwards, assuming you did so for reasons other than actually being attracted to him (Somebody offered you $5,000,000 or something, I don't give a shit.)

If you slept with the trans girl because you were attracted to her feminine qualities and those alone, you're straight. If you slept with her because you were secretly a little excited by the fact that she e.g. had a dick, that act didn't "make" you gay, but it maybe clued you into the fact that you never were completely straight in the first place. Only you know which it was. It's a stupid thing to worry about, anyway, and nobody's business.
>>
>>17456135
Man it was an accident, somebody I know did the same (I laugh so hard in from of him). But you need to get a real woman to pass that bad experience.
>>
If you have to ask, you are a faggot.
>>
>>17456135
The politically correct answer is no, but to be honest you're most likely not 100% straight. Most straight men find the idea of sleeping with a tranny to be their worst nightmare, and would never even consider the idea. It really depends on whether you knew beforehand. If it was just an accident and you weren't lucid in that moment, perhaps it means bollocks and you're perfectly straight. The question is, would you do it again?
>>
How fucking new are you?

It's not gay unless balls are touching.
>>
>>17456135
If you were attracted to the parts of them you found womanlike then no. If something about them being a transexual turned you on then you likely aren't fully heterosexual.

IMO everyone on 4chan hates the whole gender-fluidity movement but this is a lot like asking "I ate a pebble, does that make me an idiot?" like Idk man, who cares. And thinking about it probably is either gonna be neutral or bad.

If you want to live in meme-tier ignorance then that's your choice but if you're looking for real advice on the topic of sexuality, then no, sleeping with someone who has a penis doesn't automatically make you "gay".
>>
>>17456135
It´s easy. If your dick says yes, go for it (Unless it´s a minor)
"Gay" is just a word that describes sexual preference or happieness. So if you prefer women over men you´re not gay.
If you´re concerned about other people calling you gay, just don´t tell them that you fucked a tranny
>>
>>17458934
>There's no platonic ideal of "gayness" that exists off in the cosmos somewhere. It's just a word we use to communicate, to describe behaviors.
t. late ludwig wittgenstein
>>
What's with all the "am I gay" threads lately?
>>
Can someone explain to me how you fuck a tranny without knowing? Isn't it a total mess down there....wouldn't any guy with common sense figure it immediately. Like the adam apple, the big hands, the middle finger etc.
>>
>>17456135
You're probably bisexual, assuming you have relationships mainly with women.
>>
>>17456135
Source?
>>
Who gives a shit?

A hole is a hole.
>>
>>17460826
Try using that argument with animal rights groups.
>>
if you knew it was a man then your gay if not your not gay side note op - how did you find out ? just woke up with a cock in your face ?
>>
File: 1469370560547.png (728KB, 1165x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1469370560547.png
728KB, 1165x1075px
>>17460880
Top kek. I set myself up for that one.
>>
Who the hell gives a shit about if you are gay or straight? If you can get hard to girls than congrats, you like girls. If you can get hard to guys than congrats, you like guys. Not like you're drunk father is going to go over to your house and bring out the ceremonial belt because his faggot senses were tingling.
>>
>>17460904
> faggot senses were tingling i lost all my keks
>>
>>17456160
>>17456169
>>17456176
>>17456193
>>17456207
>>17456216
If you used a condom and didn't take it in the ass yourself, then your chances of getting HIV from this are essentially zero. Even if he/she/it actually did have HIV. HIV is largely spread by taking it in the ass without a condom from someone infected, and to a (much) lesser extent by fucking someone infected in the ass or vagina without a condom. Incidentally yes, if you actually took it in the ass yourself you are bisexual at the very least.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.