[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (70KB, 800x427px)
image.jpg
70KB, 800x427px
have been in an online relationship with a girl for almost 2.5 years. shes crazy about me and i think i am too. i find comfort in talking to her unlike anyone i talk to. shes always available to me as am i to her. but i talk to other girls online a lot,currently flirting/trading pictures with 3-5 other girls and fucked another girl a few months ago. am i a bad guy? i dont think i could ever tell her this. do i have issues? i slightly feel like im settling with her but i dont think ill ever meet someone that likes me and is available to me all the time and is so attractive.
>>
>>17456076 (OP)
I hate to brake it to you man but what people call love.....

It's just a chemical. reaction that compels animals to breed

It kicks hard and then slowly fades away

I did it you did it c'mon anon break the circle focus on science
>>
dont worry, online and long distance relationships aren't real relationships.
>>
>>17456091
yeah but we plan on moving in together asap
>>
be a man and break it up in a manner least painful to her
>>
Your feelings and desires aren't wrong and maybe she is feeling the same way too. Have you thought about discussing having an open sexual relationship at least until you can be together in person?
>>
>>17456103
no i feel like i dont need to seek that out anymore, i did ask my friend for casual cuddles to which she declined. but as far as physical sex i dont want to betray her again. and im not a cuck so i cant imagine her fucking someone else and not getting upset. or even suggesting it for me or her. maybe im retarded
>>
If you can't be honest with this person, you shouldn't be moving in with them.

You would be a shitty person for moving in together and not being able to be real with her.

If you aren't 100% about her, leave. Moving in will make this situation so much messier.

Disclaimer: if you have agreed upon other terms in your relationship that qualify sleeping with someone else not cheating and exchanging photos with others not a form of infidelity, that's a different story.

But if you are doing this fully knowing it would hurt her to know the truth...you are being a selfish dick and need to get over being a coward.

You'll be saving yourselves in the long run.

Who knows. Maybe she's been cheating on you too! And your coming out may lead to lots of kinky fun in your future with a non-monogamous relationship.
>>
>>17456076
Online relationships aren't real relationships. They can trigger emotional responses but it's not the same as having time together doing everyday things. Just do what makes you happy, you only live once.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.