[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go through with this? Red flags? Girl really likes me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1464310460528.jpg (105KB, 625x552px) Image search: [Google]
1464310460528.jpg
105KB, 625x552px
>Female friend wants to set me up with her friend.
>Not too big on blind dates/whatever
>Girl thinks I'm really attractive. According to friend "She hasn't been enthusiastic about liking someone or even the prospect of liking someone but ever since I mentioned you she's seemed more so than usual. She re-downloaded twitter just to follow you."
>She's not unattractive or anything. She's cute, but not my usual type. I'm more into nerdy/rough types, she seems more of a girly girl, but friend insists we'd get along well.
>I feel the need to give it a shot though, as she seems interested, and it's not like women are barking up my tree regularly
>She lives in my hometown an hour and a half away from where I moved to for college.
>I'm starting college, she's starting her senior year. I'm 20 in a few months, she's a few months into being 17

For some reason, her alleged enthusiasm about talking to me/meeting me is putting me on edge. Like I wanna give it a shot, but this is following the same pattern as my last relationship did, in which the girl was EXTREMELY CLINGY and it was a very messy breakup. I don't want to repeat that.

>Really enthusiastic about meeting from just hearing about me
>Re-downloaded an app to follow me on
>Friend gave me her number. I was out of town and busy. I planned on texting her later. I got a message two hours later from friend asking "She keeps wondering if you're gonna text her."
>Friend says that girl gets really anxious about these things, but other than that has her shit together. Like she's a small time musician and performs at small gigs and shit.

Are any of these things I should worry about, or am I just freaking out in fear of repeating an unhealthy relationship?
>>
Did you read some Jaques Lacan? This is your phantom...you are freaking out man, but that is ok if this girl is for you she is going to love your good side and your shit side.
Chill
>>
BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL BAIL
>>
>>17456059
Give it a go, my dude.
I'm sure there a people out there that would kill to be in your position.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.