[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any late bloomers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1441502048358.png (163KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
1441502048358.png
163KB, 780x818px
I need some late bloomer stories. I am 18 but everyone I run into thinks that I'm either 14 or 15. I went to a party the other day and many of the girls thought I was a high-school student. Everyone in my family is tall so I assume that I'm just a late bloomer. M-my jawline just started coming in and I just got some peach fuzz.
>>
>>17455966
Are you sure you aren't suffering from any hormonal disorder? You probably aren't but it might be worth checking out. Apart from that I don't have much to add. I had a shit time in high school because of being a late bloomer, but my self-esteem recovered pretty well when I finally started looking like a man and not a boy. By the time you're 21 you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1385093521371.jpg (40KB, 477x500px) Image search: [Google]
1385093521371.jpg
40KB, 477x500px
>>17455966
I'm in the same boat OP. I'm turning 19 in Novemebr. I've always looked young and I am still short (5'7) and skinny.

I still have that young kid ribcage thing goin on. so I dont have anything nice to show under my shirt.

I've always had weird body hair where I have a lot of hair in some places and none in other places. I just started growing facial hair last year and it's still hard to even do that. Its the only thing i have currently that adds age to my face.

really hoping for a growth spurt or some shit soon
>>
>I am 18 but everyone I run into thinks that I'm either 14 or 15

I'm 22. When I was bullshitting with the pizza guy, he guessed high school. There is no late blooming for me. You still have a chance, but if it doesn't work out, you'd better embrace that youthful look you have. You can be manly in demeanor, but you will never have rugged good looks. I suggest just becoming beautiful instead.
>>
If you don't grow out of it, look on the bright side. You can audition to be one of the actors that pose as 14 year olds on To Catch a Predato
>>
You should feel lucky. I'm 25 and lasering off all my facial hair. So much less hassle.
>>
File: antoine-griezmann.jpg (51KB, 594x412px) Image search: [Google]
antoine-griezmann.jpg
51KB, 594x412px
>>17456121
Good luck

>>17456186
>>17456201
>>17456217
Everyone in my family is a hypermasculine fuck and they practically bully me for it. If I end up looking like a slight variation of Griezmann then I will be okay with it but right now it sucks.
>>
>>17455966
my mother 150 cm father 170cm
i was 172cm unti 16 now i am 23 and i am 186cm
just run run run (enhance human growth hormones)
ps: if u still have acne big foot big hand there is a chance u will grow more
>>
This is good. You'll look young well into your 30s 40s and 50s. Start lifting right now and you'll be golden.
>>
>>17455966

Do some lifting and running, get some of those man-juices flowing
>>
>>17455966
I was the same way when I was about your age.

Then facial hair came in big time at about 19/20 and now people guess that I'm older than I actually am.
>>
>>17455966
physcially, no

21, kissless, one "gf" ever but ive made a few attempts to get around with other girls. Im hoping my new university will give me more chances. Im determined to at least try.
Not to sound too arrogant but ive had other girls tell me im attractive and "huge", but im just shy and awkward as fuck
>>
>>17455966
yeah i used to look hella young and now i have dark circles and wrinkles, embrace it while you can. also my little girl voice is gone too (unless im high and its still there).
>>
>>17455966
Hey man. I'm 24 and can't grow any facial hair. I look like I'm 18 maybe younger to some people. I ask strangers to guess my age sometimes at work. Gotten anything from 15-25.
Anyways I came here to say WHO GIVES A SHIT
>>
Try to find a group of people who appreciate young looking "Peter Pans"
>>
Lmao. Just went to a party and fucked the girl serving drinks. Had a good time with a few other girls too. The baby face is an advantage if you use it right.
>>
I'm not a late bloomer, but I still look about 15 years old. I actually started puberty earlier than most kids.

Its just muh genetics, everyone in my family looks young. My 50 year old mom gets mistaken for my sister on a weekly basis.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.