[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't get an HJ at an asian HJ store

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 1248868687_Wanna2520-_002.jpg (46KB, 720x486px) Image search: [Google]
1248868687_Wanna2520-_002.jpg
46KB, 720x486px
>find a reputable asian massage parlor on rubmaps
>reviews all say they got handjobs, especially from a lady named "Bonnie"
>most recent review is just 2 weeks ago
>go to said place, get Bonnie
>leave $50 on the side table. People saying they tip her on average about $40
>shes massaging me
>im rubbing her ass and pussy, at first she pulls away but then after a while she starts to lean her ass into my hands
>time for the flip
>hard as diamonds
>I go "it's too hot" and remove my towel
>she's flirting hardcore, shit like "ohhhh, your face so handsome!"
>she smiles and acknowleges my boner
>she starts massaging my thighs
>i grab her hand and direct it towards my cock
>she resists while laughing "no we don't do that here!"
>she moves my own hand to my cock and watches me jerk off
>she continues massaging
>I grab her hand again and direct her towards my cock
>she resists and then leaves the room
>wtf, maybe this is one of her tactics? get me to jerk off myself in anticipation so that she can come back and stroke me twice before i cum and pay her $50 for it?
>continue jerking off
>getting bored
>now getting limp
>wtf is going on?
>mama-san walks in, laughs and tells me the massage is over and then spanks my ass playfully as I'm leaving
>I take back my $50 from the table and walk out in shame

I don't get it. I'm not some kind of unhygenic neckbeard or anything, and I just got rejected by a prostitute to give me a handjob for $50

not to mention, this is my 4th time coming to this place, and never got anything

feels bad. what did I do wrong?
>>
>>17455814
Pls respond
>>
>>17455814
I had a friend who went to a place like this and supposedly some old lady massaged him and put her tits and ass on his face and he ran out. It could be worse OP. 50$ hj seems like a waste anyway
>>
>>17455952
$50/hj is still cheaper than having a girlfriend to do it desu
>>
>>17455814
>>17456014

Why would you waste money getting a handjob? Nobody is going to be able to give you a hand job better than yourself.

It's like your a Nascar driver and your hiring some stranger who's never driven your car to race for you.
>>
>>17456014
If you spend 50$ on your GF for everytime she sexually interacts with you, something is seriously wrong with you two.
>>
it's possible they think youre a cop
>>
File: 11259830.jpg (39KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
11259830.jpg
39KB, 600x475px
>>17456172

I guess so. But cops wouldn't be so aggressive, would they?

Eh, I guess they would

What can I do to be less policey? I'm just a 29 year old regular dude, it's not like I walk in looking like Chief Wiggum
>>
Maybe they really don't do it there and you're an idiot? OR, your penis was small.../or you're ugly...
>>
>>17455814
Still around OP? You fucked up by tipping 50$ on your first time when the average is 40. If you've got enough money to blow 50$ in tips I'm gonna continue assuming money is no object for you. You should've tipped 35$. Come back next week, tip $40 dollars. Some chump comes in and drops a 50, they know that you know about the handjobs but they're not gonna give it out willy nilly man. They don't trust first timers because you could be the fuzz.

You got your 50 back which is good, but if you go 1 or two more times you might get that handjob. Can you swallow your shame enough to go back is the question.
>>
gj incriminating yourself OP,
don't go back your just setting yourself up to get screwed over, try tinder maybe?
>>
>>17457637
They're prostitutes, why would they care about small dicks or ugly faces?
>>
OP here, decided to go to another spa that's 20 minutes away. I got a younger, cuter, asian MILF that started playing with my cock right off the bat, didn't even have to ask. She even played with my asshole (a first for me) it's not my thing but at least I can say I tried it and I appreciate her taking the initiative

This place is even cleaner and has better amenities. I'm so excited, this is MY spot from now on

I guess they really did think I was a cop at that other place. Whatever, I just wish I had left them sooner
>>
>>17456170
Lol, dates cost money bro. It's an indirect cost
>>
>first date at 8pm
>have to get ready at 6pm, so I can get out on the road to her house at 7
>pick her up, drive her to the restaurant downtown
>spitting game and being super charming the whole time
>drive her back home
>if you're lucky, you MIGHT get a handjob in the car
>kiss her goodnight
>it's now 2:00am, you've accomplished nothing

or

>get horny
>leave the house at 6pm
>get an 1hr massage w/ happy ending
>drive back home
>it's 7:30pm
>work on my hobbies, go to the gym, read a book, meditate

you become a better person when you don't mess with the whole dating scene and just go to whores
>>
>>17458866
>Get beyond the initial stage of dating
>If you're compatible and respect each others' boundaries, continue working on hobbies, gym, books, meditation
>fug like rabbits every day
>>
>>17458814
If you have a girlfriend, you should be splitting the cost of dates. Dates can also be next to free, if you're active people. And you don't need to go on a date every time you want your junk touched.
>>
>>17459088
>then fug like pandas
>lose half your shit
>kill self
>>
how often is your gf gonna give you a pro massage AND make you cum

that shit never happened to me
sounds like op has the right idea
>>
>>17458866

Except it's more like

>pay 1hr massage
>no happy ending in sight
>go home and post on /adv/ while still being sexually frustrated
>>
>>17455814
>He doesn't get rejected for the massage

My shoulders are so tense
>>
>>17458814
I always pay for my shit. It's 2016, women can pay for shit now!
>>
>rubmaps

Wait. They have a website dedicated to finding massage parlors that will give you a handy?
>>
File: 1467657237060.jpg (58KB, 594x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467657237060.jpg
58KB, 594x960px
>>17459713
>this triggers the feminist
>>
>>17458814
I never understood this. Is this an american thing or something? I've never paid something for a date unless it was something cheap like a drink, and max I've spent was like 15€ once for a christmas gift.

In the worst date I've ever had, the bitch started joking about me inviting her for the dinner, but I didn't have any of that shit and she ended up paying her half.
>>
>>17459741
it depends. In the case of the girl I've been seeing, I didn't take her out on a date until we'd already met, made out, and she had given me a BJ. I paid for dinner the first two times we went out and she offered to pay the third. We haven't been out in a couple of weeks, she usually just comes over to my apartment and we chill there
>>
>>17458814
My girlfriend wakes up next to me and sucks my cock.
Then we both go to our respected places of work then meat up afterwards for sex.

No part during that day have I spend $50 on her.
>>
>>17459741
It's mostly an American thing but I'm European and so is my boyfriend and I think he's always paid except for once.
>>
>>17459763
Are you allowed to fuck other women? In that case the cost you're paying is not being able to get into some strange without being all secretive

There is always a price
>>
>>17459988
Encouraging people to sluts, fuck off Jew.
>>
>>17457661
I'm pretty sure the police aren't allowed to grab the asses of prostitutes while naked with an erection. That would be verrrrryyyyyy deep undercover

think, speak
>>
>>17459992
Im not encouraging anything, I'm just pointing out that there's always a cost you're paying. No such thing as a free blowjob
>>
>>17455814
These places have to be discreet about these things. You were... indiscreet.
>>
>>17459995

Yeah, cops are ALWAYS super ethical and by the book, ESPECIALLY when there's no cameras around

Think. speak
>>
>>17459997
Your implying a blow jobs off multiple different women is better then blow jobs off the same women.

Go corrupt your own kind.
>>
>>17459741

It's a Numale thing. They don't like paying for their women. It has too much if a "unbalanced gender role" feeling to them

I have no problem with being the guy that picks up the check, as long as the girl isn't being annoying. In that case I'll still pay for her food, but I'm gonna take her plate and eat it myself while she watches
>>
>>17460009
I didn't imply anything. Personally I think getting a BJ from a pure waifu is the best. You're reading too much into shit and projecting your own feelings and insecurities
>>
>>17460025
Back track all you want but we all know what you game is.
>>
>>17460028

Sure thing, you insecure little beta. Get off my board
>>
>>17460034
No.
>>
>>17457223
>Top City cop has a sleeve tat
why am i not surprised
>>
>>17460023
>Internet tough guy advocating beta providing by calling others numales

Sad
>>
>>17460121
Having self respect is seen by Numales as Internet tough guy shit? Haha wow
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.