[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i cheated but i need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: nn.jpg (22KB, 506x303px) Image search: [Google]
nn.jpg
22KB, 506x303px
i cheated on my girlfriend and i need help making her feel important again. i really do love her, but i dont know how to prove it. i dont want to be alone without her.
>>
>>17455656
Can you justify cheating? Nope.
>>
>>17455656
>i dont want to be alone
No one wants to be alone, but you wouldn't have cheated on her if you actually loved her.
Take your mistake like a man and leave her, because clearly it's not working out.
You may take comfort in the possibility that you find a partner that you are more compatible with in the future
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 226x223px
>>17455656
>I really do love her

Dude fuck off.
>>
Currently resenting my cheating bf. I'm in your situation, but I'm not a scumbag to cheat because I truely love him, if you were happy you wouldn't of but everyone makes mistakes. She dosnt deserve you but if she wants to work through your shitty act then there is absolutely nothing you can do. I'm hurting so much so no doubt she is too.
>>
If she forgives you, she's basically saying "You can do whatever you want, as long as you say "sorry", because I'm a dumb-ass who'll let you get away with it".

Naturally, she doesn't really feel inclined to send of that message.

You've gotta pay. Alot.
Cheating has to costs you - as a deterrent. A way of saying "I can't get away with this".

You have to give up something you love for her instead. Whether that's video games, smoking, sports, whatever.
The time or money you wouldn't spend on that, you spend it on her.

Alternatively, admit you fucked up, move on from this relationship and try not to make the same mistake with the next girl?
>>
>>17455656
>i cheated on my girlfriend

Until we find out the details of how/why this happened...

>> i need help making her feel important again. i really do love her, but i dont know how to prove it. i dont want to be alone without her.

All of this just looks like you're trying to keep her because you don't want to be alone. Not because you actually love her.

Because most everyone who cheats would generally prefer not to break up with their current partner for one reason or another. It's why they didn't break up with them in the first place.
>>
>>17455656
>i cheated on my girlfriend
>i really do love her
Fuck you! Fuck you and fuck you once more
>>
sometimes it's bad to judge but in this case, you're just a piece of shit. leave that girl alone and let her be happy.
>>
>>17455656
First of all
>i need help making her feel important
Maybe dont cheat on her dude
>>
>>17455656
If you still care leave her alone
And fuck you
And leave 4chan it wont help you poor fag
>>
Why do people have problems with male cheating?
It is normal to cheat for a man, it is the way the nature intended it and it actually makes men more sexually appealing to other women.
>>
kek lie in your bed anon. You don't actually love her, you're just afraid of being alone. You dont deserve her or love.

Nobody just accidentally cheats, "accidents" don't happen this way. You made the conscious decision. You knowingly did it. You could have said no, easily. But you didn't, because you don't love your gf. You chose easy poon over her, so no. She's not going to take you back.
>>
>>17455656
>i dont know how to prove it
then you don't need our help in allowing you to fake it simply so you don't face the consequences of your betrayal
>>
>>17456944
>this is what retards actually believe
>>
File: 1429919601848.png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1429919601848.png
6KB, 224x225px
>>17456966
Don't take the b8 anon. Ignore it and it will go away.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.