[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to have zero friends in college?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1470318294006.jpg (15KB, 480x243px) Image search: [Google]
1470318294006.jpg
15KB, 480x243px
Is it normal to have zero friends in college?
>>
>>17455606
Not really, no.
>>
>>17455606
Its not normal to have no friends at all.
>>
>>17455606
Nope. Even a pathetic stumble bum like myself had 10 while I was around. Seriously, it's not normal.

In fact, there was a disabled kid who looked like a mutant fish who STILL had some friends.

Everyone's there to mingle. Not start relationships, but mingle as buds.
>>
>>17455610
>>17455619
>>17455620

thanks a lot assholes. I really should just kill myself
>>
Hey if you wanna kys at least do something useful like join the army and kill some is is fags
>>
I also have no friends at all

probably just my family
>>
>>17455634
fuck off I hate this gay country.

Anyone know some reasons why I can't make friends? I usually stay in my dorm all day and prefer to be alone, is that why?

People on my floor will act like they're my friends but will say shit like I never leave my dorm .

I did have a few friends in high school so why is it so hard in college? Am I just not trying hard enough?
>>
>>17455664
>stay in your room all day
>don't go out and interact with people
>assume people are being hostile when they bring it up
You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>17455664
Leave your dorm.
>>
>>17455629
>>17455664
Don't be this sour dude. I have 0 friends too, but then again I've been a year out of school and don't start uni till April. How long have you been in college now?
>>
>>17455683
I'm starting my sophomore year in two weeks.

>>17455679
The problem is I don't really know where to go, what to do, and how to approach people. It just seems easier to just chill and play video games all day.

>>17455677
It was pretty hurtful though.
>>
>>17455697
Literally in the same boat. My college doesn't have any clubs that interest me and I don't know where to go to make friends. Doesn't help that I don't have any normalfag interests.
>>
File: 1413160492638.jpg (278KB, 1502x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1413160492638.jpg
278KB, 1502x1000px
>>17455697
Would it be too hard to find someone who just wants to stay in a dorm just like you and chill with them and play vg? Surely there must be at least one other person that is introverted. Similar people attract each other. I've had a friend, we were both miserable sad cunts, but at least we were both miserable sad cunts together. So that made us happy since you've got someone in a similar situation as you. But then he stopped being a retard and got some new friends, unlike me. So we barely ever talk anymore. You gotta find someone similar to you bro. Or you gotta change, which is up to you. You better use this advice faggot, I'm staying up at 7am writing you this wall of text.
>>
>>17455711
What are your interests f a m? I'm pretty abnormal fag myself.
>>
>>17455711
>Doesn't help that I don't have any normalfag interests.

I can relate. I don't really have any talents, hate sports, don't like partying at all.

>>17455715
I wish I could find someone like me but it seemed like literally everyone on my floor was a normie, partying and getting drunk all the time. I just couldn't relate to any of them.
>>
>>17455606
Dude, go to the student Commons and hang out with the other vidyagame weirdos, that's what I did. Jesus, I met one of my friends by discussing the finer points of KaBar knives while we tutored at college. The next day he invited me to play vidya with the rest of the social misfits and BAM. I had 9 friends in less than 24hrs.
>>
>>17455606
It really depends on the school, the environment, and how many people you talk to.

I didn't maintain any friendships from college really and it's mainly because we just thought too differently on things. That and my attempts to spend time with people were met negatively/indifferently and I could sense I wasn't really deemed a worthwhile person so I backed off and did my own thing.

Most people in college form tight groups right away and can be pretty closed off and uninterested in new friendships. I thought for sure I would have friends from college but none of them stuck around.

I don't think it's anyone's "fault", sometimes it just happens. Que sera, sera.
>>
>>17455606
>having no friends as a normie

lel that must hell.
Feels good not caring about having friends.
>>
>>17455606
I get out of my room and join clubs. I am really involved on campus. I guess I am either really ugly or just have an awful personality. So whether you stay in your room or do a shit ton of things yes it is my normal.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.