[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do men have any sensitive spots like women? Something similar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1440047647341.jpg (16KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
1440047647341.jpg
16KB, 500x568px
Do men have any sensitive spots like women? Something similar to the ears or the back of the knee...?
>>
My girlfriend drives me crazy by kissing my ears and moaning a little.

Might depend on the guy though
>>
yes. men and women have very similar erogenous zones. women have more on the limbs than men. the neck is safe bet, hence "necking" (I guess).
>>
>>17455367
Apparently the prostate is.

Swear to Christ. The fucking prostate.

If I chose to believe in God, I'd believe he only made us to have a giggle.
>>
I don't. I hardly feel anything, including sex.
>>
>>17455367
mens g spot are their prostate gland inside their colon
>>
Our hearts
>>
Butthole
>>
>>17455524
Who hurt you anon, who hurt you
>>
Our balls are incredibly sensitive
>>
Some men have sensitive nipples.

It's all going to depend on the guy, but good luck getting a guy to talk about it IRL.
>>
>>17455533
My (ex?)gf who said: lets take some time to rebuild our relationship and then proceeded to tell her friends we broke up.
>>
>>17455555
5 5s.

Its a sign.
>>
My left nipple, when rubbed, turns me on like a fucking wolf demon. Top-underside of the penial shaft is sensitive like a mother fucker. Also, when you are blowing him, cup his balls and VERY lightly massage. He will freak out.
>>
My neck gets me. Chest too.
>>
Should i let my gf play with my prostate? Isn't that somewhat unsanitary?
>>
Essentially, any place that has thin skin or lots of nerve endings has the potential to be an erogenous zone.

Lips, inside of mouth, neck, ears, inside of arms, wrists, hands and fingers, nipples, crease between hip and leg, pubic area and genitalia and anal area, inner thighs, back of knee, feet and toes.

Whether these spots work or not is going to depend vastly on the person. Not just on where their body is sensitive, but where they are comfortable being touched. People can also have other areas be sensitive or erogenous; for example my entire back is basically one big sensitive spot. But the list above is pretty universal.
>>
>>17455367
The penis.
>>
>>17455367
No, men only have the penis. And prostate if you wanna go there.
no ero zones.
>>
>>17455367
No.

I had my dick, but a Jew cut most of that off.
>>
Balls
>>
>>17455802

I think it depends on your diet, if you have soft shits more fecal matter slops off and hangs around up your asshole, I have lots of fiber in my diet and really hard shits so my assholes always surprisingly clean since it all comes out as one
>>
idk im super ticklish around the sides of my tummy and upper thighs. if a girl does anything there while sucking my cock i'll giggle and squirm like a horny little girl. and back of the knee is my most erogenous zone... am i a woman?
>>
>>17455367
Bottom of my abdomen maybe an inch below my belly button. Not normally sensitive but it is when my dick is already hard.
>>
hair and back part of neck. not exactly erogenous, but crawling through there like you do with a cat tummy is the best thing. also tits/nipples.
the inside of the elbow
>>
>>17456838
also the part right between the dick and the belly button. more because it makes excited for more.
and the ass creek. move your hands slowly through the outer part of it. no trying pushing fingers in, if anything deforms you're applying too much pressure. more like tingling, like you do with the inside of the elbow.
>>
For me personally, my hair, chest, neck, and ass.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.