[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF and bestfriend are fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: Ohgodplswhy.png (19KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
Ohgodplswhy.png
19KB, 300x309px
Halp pls, I need advice because I don't have any real friends to talk to. So I just recently moved away from my hometown temporarily to start school. Meanwhile my gf of 2 years and my bestfriend that I've known since primary school are fucking in my absence. Should I confront them? What do I do?
>>
>>17454933
Just drop them and find new friends in college.
>>
How did you find out?

Shit... I don't even know, man...
>>
>>17454933
I would suggest that neither your girlfriend nor your best friend is.
>>
>>17454933
>>17454933

Pretend you know absolutely nothing. Then if you don't have them already, take lots of naked pictures with your girlfriends face clearly visible. Post the pictures, and all her information in places like /b/, her university facebook page, and other local websites where fat creepy old men look for girls.

As for your best friend, just cut him out of your life and call him a fag.
>>
>>17454933
Fuck shit up and beat the shit out of that traitor you call your best friend
>>
>>17454949

>But don't beat up your girlfriend wimminz r preshas xD

Fag
>>
>>17454945
Don't do this. You can get in a lot of trouble.
>>
>>17454958

Not if you're behind 7 proxies
>>
>>17454949
>>17454945
Neither of these will help you at all, just stop talking to them.
>>
File: 1469309452788.png (1MB, 1302x973px) Image search: [Google]
1469309452788.png
1MB, 1302x973px
Dump her and cut contact with both. How is this even a question? When a surface is hot don't you pull your hand away?

That dick isn't your friend and that bitch isn't a good person. You don't need that shit. Luckily college is a time where making new friends is pretty easy as long as you don't hole yourself up in your room.
>>
Don't ever take betrayal lying down. Beat the shit out of your "best friend" and I mean really lay into him, make sure that when you punch him in the mouth you knock out a shit ton of teeth so he'll remember it then post your gfs nudes with obvious face anonymously to social media sites and then move on.
>>
>>17454963

Translation: Hi I am a cuck.
>>
>>17454961
No one will ever suspect of the cheated ex boyfriend who had all the photos.
No. One. Ever.
>>
File: 1394415595208.gif (787KB, 200x164px) Image search: [Google]
1394415595208.gif
787KB, 200x164px
>>17454933

Inform both of them that they are dead to you and to never so much as look your way again as long as they live. No argument, no crying, no yelling, no violence, just a very calm "matter of fact" statement to both of them then you delete them from your lives.

Then you buy a bottle of something top shelf, dress up in your best clothes, find a girl and do cocaine off of her tits.

None of this >>17454945 complicated bullshit. No revenge. No big, childish blow up and internet-harassment. Erase their existence and go do something fun. Thats it.
>>
>>17454969

That doesn't matter. Pictures can be stolen and depending on where you lives there can be 0 laws. Most people who do things like that get 0 jail time or anything. Totally worth it.

>ex girlfriend cheated on me
>Beat the shit out of her to the point where she had to spend 2 weeks in the hospital
>Threatened her that if she pressed charges or told anyone it was me I would hurt her family and tell the cops her dad was a shady criminal piece of shit
>Put her nudes online and apparently she gets random creeps adding her on skype/snapchat/facebook to this day
>Laughingwhores.jpg

Women are good for 1 thing. Sex. All of them cheat. Never trust a woman period and if you find out they are cheating physically hurt them so they don't do it again.
>>
>>17454967
>>17454963

Actual translation : Hi I am an adult.
>>
>>17454978

>How to be a passive aggressive beta white male
>>
>>17454980

Translation : Hi, I am a complete psychopath
>>
>>17454987

No I'm Patrick Baitman here
>>
>>17454984
I swear /pol/tards like you don't even make it obvious anymore

>>17454933
OP just cut them off completely.
>>
>>17454967
>assaulting someone over a girlfriend of two years
>chimping out that hard

That's just fucking stupid, anon. I could maybe understand blowing up in a marriage if you caught your wife cheating, but getting physical due to Mary Jane Rottencrotch of two years jumping on a new dick when you leave town? Not worth the charges you could get. Just tell them both to fuck off.
>>
>>17454989

I'm not white though I hate /pol/. Stop being racist.
>>
>>17454984

I'm not sure you understand what passive aggressive means. Telling someone they're dead to you is the opposite of passive gesture, its very much so active. Never talking to them ever again is also the complete opposite of aggressive.

Toxic people dont deserve an ounce of energy. Well adjusted, mature adults don't spend their time hatching revenge plans or stalking people online.

You tell the toxic person that they mean absolutely nothing to you and you move on with your life. You'll understand when you're older, kid.
>>
>>17454994
>>17454991
>>17454989
>>17454987

Literally all cucks. It's time to teach white people a lesson and that is how to not be a cuck.

>Step one eat beef
>Step two drink pabst blue ribbon
>Step three beat shit out of both of them
>>
File: 1469735340715.png (245KB, 399x383px) Image search: [Google]
1469735340715.png
245KB, 399x383px
>>17454984
>cutting bad people out of your life and cutting loose to let off steam
>'passive aggressive'
>>
>>17454933
>best friend
>girlfriend

I got news for you pal
>>
>>17454933
just throw brake fluid on both of their cars or beat your "friend"s ass
>>
>>17454997

>Saying a few words=let off steam

Beta effeminate estrogen taking cuck detected
>>
>>17454996
>cuck cuck cuck

Learn a new word you underage faggot.
>>
Just confront them about it, break up with her, then cut them out of your life
>>
>>17455005

:^) cuck
>>
If you really need closure, just message or call "Why would you do this?" To either one or both of them.

If you want to be mature, just cut it off from there.

If you want some sort of revenge, make the affair public. Particularly emphasizing that you've only been gone for like...1-2 months I'm guessing?-- and they betrayed you in that short period of time. Don't be accusatory (that opens up possibility of retaliation) but be genuine about your sadness and disappointment. Killing them socially rather than physical violence will have more impact for a longer period of time (forever known as unfaithful cheater, dishonest friend, possibly have to switch circle of friends).
>>
File: 1377230635994.gif (2MB, 212x173px) Image search: [Google]
1377230635994.gif
2MB, 212x173px
>>17454996

0/10 b8, m8. you're not even trying at this point.
>>
>>17455009

It's amazing to me how being a fat beta white cuck can be a thing nowadays. I realize eating a mars bar can alter your DNA to the point where you're just an overweight estrogen cuck but srsly new fag? grow up and get a spine beat the shit out of him
>>
File: 1390257690395.gif (2MB, 412x229px) Image search: [Google]
1390257690395.gif
2MB, 412x229px
>>17455004

Yeah because not behaving like a child makes you a beta cuck, I guess. Basically the vast majority of functional adults who handle conflict with logic and maturity are beta cucks. Who would've guessed.

And every piece of shit rotting in prison for beating up everyone in his life who disrespected him is the ultimate alpha male we should all strive to be, I assume?
>>
>>17455011

doubling down on your b8 won't make it any less terrible, anon. abandon thread while you're ahead. your shitposting isn't fooling anyone.
>>
File: 1470798669117.jpg (48KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1470798669117.jpg
48KB, 500x377px
>>17455020

The cuckposter is just a baiting retard. This whole thread might be bait.
>>
She is no longer your girlfriend and he is no longer your friend.
>>
>>17455022

if it wasn't before it sure is now
>>
>>17455022
I hate kids
>>
>>17454967
>>17454996
>>17455007
>>17455020
Only people who aren't getting laid are worried about being cucked. Grats on outing yourselves as virgins
>>
>>17454933
Your best friend is not your friend.
Step 1: Tell your girlfriend she is now your ex-girlfriend.
Step 2: Cut off all communication with both of them.
>>
>>17455025
This.

Plus OP should realise they were probably going to get together at some and as soon as opportunity came along..... bam.

C'est la vie
>>
>>17454992
/pol/ is a board of peace,
>>
>>17455025
>>17455070
>>17455078
This. And it would be best if you said it to both of them in front of them.
Make that Man ashamed of himself, tell him how he is nothing more than a little punk.
>>
>>17455611
Yeah call him a punk, that'll teach the guy who's fucking your girlfriend while you cry about it on the internet.
>>
>>17455642
I said Punk as an example, but he should really give both of them a piece of his mind.
>>
>>17455535
peace be upon them
>>
>>17454978

This will lead to them becoming a couple and being happy.

This would be the ultimate fag solution.

They shall not be happy ever again.

>>17454933

OP, think of a plan how you can destroy their lives forever. You know more about them than us.

For example if he wants the become a professional xyz player I am sure its very hard do become that when your knee is destroyed.
>>
>>17454987
It's completely reasonable you faggot. Someone betrays you so you get revenge.
>>
>>17455689
This.
>>
>>17455689

What is your ethnicity?
>>
Tell both of them to go fuck themselves. He's clearly not a good friend for fucking your girl behind your back and she's a tramp.

Out of curiosity, how do you know?
>>
>>17454933
ignore everything else OP heres what you do.

Show up unannounced preferably when they are fucking. Show up and sit down while perfectly calm then proceed to explain that you are cutting them both out if your life. Wait for the "im sorry" or "its your fault" bullshit. Then you get up and leave. Once you get back to college you throw a giant fucking rager and get all kinds of fucked up and bang tons of girls.

done
>>
>>17455817

>sitting there calmly while they're fucking
>I'm breaking up with you
>UH UH FUCK ME HARDER
>I just want you to know
>AHH AHH AHH
>How disappointed I am
>I-I'M CUMMING
>in you
>JESUS CHRIST JUST LEAVE ANON
>>
Contract syphilis and give it to your gf, don't tell her. It will eventually kill them both and you can cure yourself.
>>
>>17454933
fuck those people, anon. He doesn't respect you if he's fucking your girl and she doesn't love you if she's fucking him. So literally just cut them both out of your life. They'll continue being scum and you'll be able to move on with your life.
>>
organise pics of it happening. put them somewhere really obvious where they're bound to find them (bathroom mirror or something like that) and simultaniously drop all contact. If you've got means to ensure they cannot contact you (block their phone number, email adresses and so on, make sure they can't get a real adress of yours), take them.

just for funsies, you could masturbate onto the pics, for additional confusion.

alternatively, pretend you know nothing, and just start taking on a real dickhead personality. But not make it obvious, make it look like it's well intended. Like the stuff in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoSu6AUC-7k and especially the bit around 11:20. Long story short, engage in emotional torture.
>>
>>17456054
oh and also 53:15
>>
I think revenge is in order. I belive one of the many reasons our civilization is crumbling is because bad people and bad actions go unpunished. People without morals and empathy have free reign in our society because all the weak and cowards that would like you to just "leave them alone" (we see that plenty in this thread) just "leave them be" what are you doing with that is really giving them space and remove inconvenience of you as a boyfriend. While you will deal with your breakup and breakdown this vicious people will maybe feel a little ashamed but rest assured they will kill that feeling with a lot of fucking. Action like that are bad for society as a whole, we send a strong signal to anyone everywhere that it is ok to cheat. It is not only understandable, it is moral and desirable for a society as a whole for you to take revenge on this betrayers. I also belive it will help immeansly with your mind and it will let you heal and make peace with reality. It is also hilarious.

As a manner of your revenge I am sure there are many and plentiful. I am not a expert on the matter but I've seen already in this thread the idea of public shaming. Pretty nice. The manner of your revenge can also dependent on the fact of they knowing or not of your realization of said fucking. If they do not, you have rare opportunity to do some nasty things to them. I would love for other anons to provide ideas for this.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.