[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting over something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

So how do you get over wanting to text and have conversations with a girl that you really like and will never be able to get with but she is your friend still. Like I have to fight myself everyday not to text her because I know it'll get annoying but I just want to forget about my feelings for her and move on. She is literally always in my thoughts and I just cant stop thinking about her.
>>
>>17454672
Bump
>>
>>17454672
Why can't you ever get with her?
>>
>>17454721
Lot of reasons
>Out of my league
>She's been in 4 relationships to my 0
>Dated one of my friends before
And alot more on top of that
>>
File: 1443073436585.jpg (48KB, 680x578px) Image search: [Google]
1443073436585.jpg
48KB, 680x578px
hey this is me too but we do actually talk because she is in my class just kill me senpai
>>
>>17454672
i dont know if its ever possible to really get over someone like that completely.

at a certain point though if it's causing more stress and pain than it's worth then you need to just cut contact. you could explain to her why you are doing this or not.

put enough time and distance between you and eventually you won't care anymore.
>>
>>17454672
I just put my time and energy into other things. Mostly into my music. Seeing the progress I've made really drives me forward.

I've cut contact with the woman on multiple occasions these past couple of years but she keeps crawling her way back into my life.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.