[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What job should I look for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: metta world war.gif (3MB, 360x208px) Image search: [Google]
metta world war.gif
3MB, 360x208px
Long story short, I need a job that can support me AKA pay my rent, food and other expenses while I save up money to fix my credit and go to college. I currently work part time at a grocery store. I'm physically fit, pretty smart, capable of learning quick. What's the best job for me? I was thinking construction for starters, but I don't know.
>>
>>17454667
Warehousing, truck driving, oil (if available), and fishing will make you a ton of money and are aimed at people like you.
>>
>>17454709
I live on the East Coast. I know fishing is popular on the West Coast, not so sure about here. Gonna look for warehouses, should I google "warehouses near me" or is there a better way to find a warehouse gig?

Will also consider trucking, no oil nearby
>>
>>17454792
If you live on the coast then there's foshing available. I'm talking about spending months at sea, not just going to the docks everyday.

A good start is to look for Amazo warehouse since they're hiring the most and all you're doing is handling small stuff most of the time. You could try going to a temp agency/recruiter to see if they know of any warehousing gigs if you're having trouble. But that shouldn't be the case.

I'm not too familiar with trucking but I just know it's always an option as well (assuming you have a good driving record).
>>
>>17454808
What's the best way to find a job as a fisher/deckhand? Just google?

I'll start with Amazon warehouses right now
>>
>>17454835
I haven't lived on the coast for a while but I imagine that's how you'd go about it.

I know a few people who work at Amazon and they all like. It's also easy to get into. Good luck.
>>
>>17454667
that is an excellent gif.

i suggest warehousing which often will coincide with driving trucks. its fun as hell too with a good group of people.
>>
Waiting tables. If you're a decently good looking guy or girl, you have a brain in your head, and you have some degree of social skills, you can do it.

I walked in to a restaurant and got hired with no experience; a lot of people do. I make about 80-120 dollars in tips alone on the average 4-5 hour shift. It's a lot of money. I'd recommend it.
>>
>>17455089

Also the hours are super flexible because everyone wants to pick up shifts, and everyone wants to drop them too. You can work pretty much whenever and pick when you want to work. You work less for more money.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.