[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1471017490505-1401700112.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471017490505-1401700112.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>Be me
> gorgeous girl started following me on instagram she is 9/10.
>i just have insta account , she had to search for me to find me no other way
> recognise her , i see her offten she is allways staring in me on the street
>10 days latter i msg her
>Everything fine i arrange meeting she is pushing it to meet faster
>i aceept it , literally we aranged dating before we even see each other . Sead to me everything but fucking will be happening
>20 min latter change of mind she wants to be just friend's
> doesnt wanna meet
> i started joking etc. She is back to see me but only for 10 min thath night
> end up talking for 45 min she had to go with friend
> there she admited she had crush on me
> tuching , smiling , punching basicly everything you want her to be dooing .
> kiss in cheek for night and she sead just relax all will be fine

> tommorow i text her she is warning me she will block me
> dont get why
> keep pushing it she blocks me for real
>create another account apologies for being rude coz i kinda was
>she accepts it but doesnt wanna talk

Any other insight in this situation here would be nice
Should i text her again or wait to see her and try to tolk to her
>>
And when i was joking with her i joked about iff she blocks me i have to meet her old fashioned way in person with chocolate or rose's. I dont know does she expects that or block is for real ...
>>
Forget about her. Keep pushing it and there will be no going back. You need to have no regrets on your actions. If she comes back to you tell her you don't want any serious relationship. Trust me she will start making the moves.
>>
>>17453996
She sounds crazy, but then again she is also hot.
So she might worth the trouble.
A friend of mine always refers to the crazy/hotness chart.
>>
>>17454087
>>17454113
How are you getting actual advice?

OP maybe you should learn English before courting women. Also you have to be 18 years or older to post here, come back in 4 years.
>>
Not exuse , english is not my native language. Iam trying to improve it
>>
>>17454087
I have to go all in even iff she is not responding to my messages lately?
>>
>>17454113
You don't have idea how hot she is . Allways shit load of guys orbiting and watching her
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.