[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I feel like a bum? I just turned 22 and I have no car.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: killme.jpg (44KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
44KB, 635x473px
Should I feel like a bum?

I just turned 22 and I have no car. I've had three in the past but I had too much trouble with them breaking down.

3 months ago I got my first job (full time at Amazon), and it hurt my feet so bad that I just quit it.

I'm still in college, but I just changed my major because I got put on an academic warning.

Over this summer I lived with my gf and her parents, but that was because she offered (and pressured me to)

I do have an apartment during the semester.

I'm just feeling like a failure that people will just laugh at. I don't feel like I'm 22, I feel like I'm 18 or something because I don't have my shit together.
>>
>>17453805
Ok. So you believe your life at 22 should be much better. Well. Life is not like that.
At your age everyone has it though but with effort you will get past it ok?
You are not going to stay like this forever.
Focus on what matters and (no. You aren't losing your youth)
Jesus. Life is not easy when you start being an adult but it becomes easier later on. It all depends on you anon. Have hope and give life effort
>>
Nigger I'm homeless you aren't that bad off.
>>
Nah chill out bro, I'm 22 and bumming much harder than you, at least you're studying
>>
Over all put your school 1st. If you are doing good in school like you are now thats what matter. As for the leaving the job because your feet hurt that makes you abit of a bum. You have to stick with it your feet will stop hurting after a week or 2 . I work 12 to 16 hour days on concrete and i come home with no foot pain
>>
>>17453960
>Over all put your school 1st. If you are doing good in school like you are now thats what matter. As for the leaving the job because your feet hurt that makes you abit of a bum. You have to stick with it your feet will stop hurting after a week or 2 . I work 12 to 16 hour days on concrete and i come home with no foot pain

My grades have dropped, but I think I can bring them back up.

I worked at Amazon for 3 months, it only got worse. I literally could not walk on weekends.

And I'm not trying to say my life sucks, I'm just wonder if I am going down a path of laziness and failure.
>>
>>17453976
I have no idea what your going to school for but if you will be going into a field with lots of standing/ walking talk to a doc about your feet because that is not normal and ya get your damn greads up that is all that really matters right now
>>
>>17453976
You are going down that path. Dropped grades and no job can and will lead to homelessness. And your girlfriend will eventually end it with you as soon as see starts to lose faith towards you
>>
>>17454015
>>>17453976 (You)
>I have no idea what your going to school for but if you will be going into a field with lots of standing/ walking talk to a doc about your feet because that is not normal and ya get your damn greads up that is all that really matters right now

My job was 10 hour shifts and it was walking the entire time. I wasn't the only person having problems there.

And I will. I was in Computer science and it was biology and science that was fucking me over.
>>
>>17453805
I'm 26 and in a much worse position than you, don't worry about
>>
I'm 22 as well, I've never had a job mainly because I never needed to - I get money due to my mother's early death and I live with my father; I've managed to get some savings.
I study a pretty good major full-time in university and have been passing everything.
I've never had a car but have just started driving lessons.
I've never had a gf.

Should I feel like an underachiever or whatever? Where I live (Europe) it isn't actually common for people my age to live on their own.
>>
>>17453805
Just let it go and live life familia.

No one really gives a shit what your life is like. They care about what you as a person are like.
>>
>>17453805
I'm 25 and I've been living on some friends couch for the last 6 months, I have no job and have to go back in freshman year this fall, never had a GF.

Nigga you okay, you just lazy that's all
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.