[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nigerian, malaysia scammers (URGENT)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: pastedImage.png (30KB, 661x208px) Image search: [Google]
pastedImage.png
30KB, 661x208px
http://pastebin.com/4itNwQ19

A relative of mine signed some online contract for marrying a foreigner. How fucked is she?
Luckily she's still married to her original spouse, but she only has 20 days to cancel the divorce with her original spouse. What can be done?
Is this just a tiny scam or is this insanely deep and dangerous? Can everything be reverted?

Is there still time to not screw things and fix everything?
>>
My relative doesn't have much money, so is he not in danger?

Or can the bastard issue a loan to a bank from her name? take the money and run away with it? leaving her with the huge million loan?
>>
Respond fast, /adv/
>>
/adv/ this is the one time you can actually help someone in need.

Give me info, what can be done.
>>
File: Anon.jpg (67KB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
Anon.jpg
67KB, 400x333px
/adv/ c'mon
>>
>>17453658
>>17453676
In some weird way, No body ungortunately cares
>>
File: 1450067090025.png (177KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
1450067090025.png
177KB, 697x768px
>>17453641
Go to a fucking layer with her and ask what can be done before it's too late and she will be trapped by an african tribe who will kidnap her, smuggle her on a tanker and go all the way down the niger where she gets her hands and legs amputated for refusing to comply.
>>
She's still married, but signed the divorce papers, luckily she's not officially divorced till the 28th of August.
>>
>>17453780
She already sent some money from a bank account she never uses, but that doesn't worry me.

It's the marriage contract. Is she married to an african now or she still has to confirm on her own country?
>>
>>17453641
Why are you asking anons here who would not be qualified to answer? Seek a lawyer.
>>
>>17453783
If she's still married then does that nullify the nigerian contract?

If she tries to divorce later, then will the contract come back to bite her? Will she never be able to properly remarry because of some retarded african contract?
>>
http://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/nigerian-in-court-over-fake-wedding-scam-with-aussie-grandmother-575631

This is some deep shit. What should I do now.
>>
Bump. Someone who is a lawyer please help me out.

Tell me you can't just write a piece of paper which says "kill yourself" or sign it and then immediately you have to commit kill yourself.
>>
>>17453924
Go to an actual lawyer.
>>
>have serious issue
>Better ask a bunch of NEETS about it rather than an actual professional
Get a lawyer or call the cops, dipshit
>>
>>17453641

>online contract
>with a Nigerian

Won't hold up in court at all you fucking moron.
>>
Who falls for this Third World scam bullshit
>>
>>17453972
Third world idiots
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.