[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You need to watch how entitled you're feeling.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 17

You need to watch how entitled you're feeling.
>>
DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO. IM GOING TO WIN
>>
It'd be good if you could just relax for once.
And I'd be privileged to teach you how.
>>
o god i'm gonna see you today
probably
sweet jesus I got the butterflies
what am I gonna say to you
guh
>>
File: image.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
387KB, 269x270px
>guh
>>
>>17453571
me irl
>>
Aliens...only way to explain every thing. I believe now, they did this from space. They're disguised as people and have mind control powers.
>>
I felt so upset and sad last night when I was going to bed. As embarrassing as it is to admit, I normally imagine you holding me and comforting me and telling me that you'll love and protect me, and that makes me feel better. But I guess I can't do that anymore. And I don't have anyone else to imagine being there for me either. So I just pretended some anime character was comforting me instead.

I'm such a fucking lonely weeb.
>>
Even though I have friends and a boyfriend I feel so detached from them . I''ve become greedy and always expect them to be the ones to talk to me first or invite me to hang out. My low self-esteem keeps making me think my boyfriend doesn't actually genuinely like me and I'm some side chick.
Idk anymore.
>>
I'm falling back into depression, my acne has got worse again and I don't see how a fucking half hour walk is going to help.
>>
You can't be a moving target if you're laying on a pillow.
>>
Its not about forcing happiness

Its about not letting sadness win
>>
I don't want my job to change. The last two years I've been a traveling engineer, working 60 hours a week. I need a job like that because then I can forget about my misserable and pathetic life. When I'm travling for work it's almost like I have friends. My traveling is finished so back to the life with no friends and noone to talk with.
>>
>>17453474
YAY! I'M GOING TO WIN TOO!
>>
I'm not sure if it's wrong to keep a book of the amount of money I lend out to family member.
>>
I'm the best thing ever and you're the one missing out for not being with me.
>>
>>17454011
Lmao, funniest thing I've read all day ahhahahaahahahaahhahahahhaa
>>
I'm sitting here watching music videos and now working and I feel super guilty. Not entitled, OP. Just severely unmotivated. I've learned money is not a motivator for me.
>>
>>17453910
Don't be depressed alone. I'm here for you, like you are for me.
You will always feel better after the walk than you did before it.
>>
>>17453992
I've started doing the same thing. I can't rely on my memory for what I lend people if I can't use my memory to prove it, so I started using a book to be able to prove it each time. Some of them would try to pay me back far less than I had lent them, some would straight up forget. It sounds like I can't trust my own family, but honestly I can't trust them all and at least with them acknowledging I keep track of what I lend them, there's no dispute over what I give them and what I expect back
>>
>>17454060
I have no exception of them every paying me back. Despite the fact they all claim they will. My brother can barely afford to live on his own. Let alone pay me back the money he owes me.
>>
>>17454067
I didn't mind too much in the past, but I need to be really careful with my money and budget now, so I don't have too much room for disposable income. If they pay me back, I can keep on just fine and still help them out, but when they don't it comes back to bite me really hard. I don't expect them to pay me back for times before I used a book to keep track, just all existing ones. So far, the only person who doesn't is my oldest sister and we had an argument over her only talking to me when she wants a favour a while back.
>>
>>17454029
Your life must be pretty depressing, then. I'm sorry.
>>
i've been working really hard to eat more because 5'4 skeletal and i went to the gym today, weighed myself, and i lost three pounds

whhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>17453424
'entitlement'? Well i'm glad i've really spurred on a full shakespeare revival, and that's really all i wanted.
>>
>>17454100
What?
>>
>>17453424
Im really unstable and i dont know what to do
>>
Everytime i'm in a skype call with a friend of mine and i hear she's going to start playing a certain game, I end the call because i can't stand listening to her complaining about someone killing her, her team mates not doing this or that, being against higher levels, etc...
>>
I'm so empty and I literally want to kill myself today when I go home
)
>>
I don't understand why someone would do this. What did I ever do to you, please just leave me alone. Who ever you are please stop. I have enough issues just leave me alone
>>
God I hope things work out in September how I am hoping for them to. I can't stop fantasizing about us together. A big house, with a pool jacuzzi, big tv, all to ourselves. I can't stop picturing the things I'd do to you, I'd really make you love life. It will be the most passionate, intimate, and wonderful night if you accept my offer.

Speaking of, will you text me soon? I really hope you do this weekend. Things can work out between us. I'm getting better, I'm learning more. I'm gonna start going to therapy too I think. I won't make the same mistakes I did before.

Please think about it all, think about my offer, text me, lets just talk, about anything, I really would love to talk about movies with you
>>
I don't know you, and you are mistaken. If you have any concerns or queries, please redirect them to someone involved and able to assist you. I remain over here, not there.
>>
I miss you so much. I wish we hadn't moved.
We never even knew eachother that much. You've probably forgotten me but for some reason I can't seem to forget you.
It's not like I loved you. We were probably too young for that. I just miss you as a friend. I want to know see you, talk with you. I want to know how you've been.
For some reason you are engrained in my mind. I dreamed about randomly finding you in a park. This whole day I've felt down as fuck.
I don't know why I care so much about you...
>>
>>17454393
what do you need therapy for mate?
>>
Not religious but this stuff is pretty good for dwelling in your feels.
>>
>>17454418
Just everything I guess, I have trouble opening up to people. I have trouble being able to express what I'm feeling through words and it becomes a problem communication wise. I figured I'd try out a few of the free sessions my college offers, try and see if I can become more open and not let things build up and become bigger problems than they should be
>>
>>17454421
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8
forgot link
>>
I've been sad this summer because, even though I got accepted to my 1st choice University for my 1st choice major, I cant shake the fact that I'll be 1hr45mims away from my boyfriend. I should be happy: I paid off my car in 2.5 years, I have a few friends that I like, I had a lot of free time this summer, my family is supportive, and I have a job that allows me to have disposabe income. Im just scared that my bf and I will grow apart.
We have been together for about a year and 1month and have been through many things together. I really look up to him. Through our hard times, he was the one who always remained calm and told me that everything is going to be ok. The unwavering one who still loved me after my terrible hormonal problems with birth control. You are so intelligent and confident, I love learning from you everyday.
You are not perfect and neither am I. I just hope I have enough maturity to accept them all and move on. I love you, T.
>>
>>17454424
good luck bud
Sounds like a psycholgical problem. You can fix it.
>>
>>17454429
Thanks, I'm trying
>>
My dentist asked me not to bite her, not hard at least. The way she talked it seemed like she was insinuating that I was a vampire, even though I paid in full and was very nice and agreeable with her.

The rational side of me says I'm over thinking it but after some really strange events in my life it leaves me concerned.
>>
>>17454441
Well, are you a vampire?
>>
I wanna kill these fucking kids so much
>>
>>17453424
Masturbation is the only reason I haven't killed myself. When I realized that I wanted to punch myself in the noose, gut, and crotch.
I've been trying to find things I enjoy and inspire me for years, but I'm just now succeeding in that endevour.
Work is about survival, so it's no wonder why clinical depression is leads to unemployment.
I know I'm a drag on the family, even if they won't say it.
I disappoint myself more than disappoint anyone else, and I've been a huge disappointment to most of the people I know.
I wonder how many people are like me. Just waiting to find that one happy moment that will make them alright with finally ending it. As happiness is the only time you are honestly willing to pull the trigger.
I wonder how my consumption and lack of activity drags the economy, and how many other unimportant people like me are so hazardous to our nation's wealth because of it.
I wonder why I keep imagining castration, both of myself and random passers by.
I will never understand why I am attracted to Female Villains in cartoons and hentai anime.
I don't like the fact that my heroic fantasies dropped into thuggish fantasies. I don't like that I haven't had a heroic fantasy, mundane or fantastic since the villainy began to grow in my brain.
I don't like that I find it hard to focus or care about anything. This weakness makes me worthless.
I can't bring myself to look for work. I will remain a leach, a loathsome, petty, black worm for the rest of my days. I've had the thought running in my head since I was eight years old.
I'm a dull but terrible person. but people keep heaping praise and encouragement on me, for meaningless things or for no reason. Why didn't I get this as a kid, when professionals say you need it the most. Why do they treat the adult version of myself the way they should have treated the child.
I hate that trap hentai or art doesn't make me feel gay, it makes me feel like a pedophile or a pederast.
>>
>>17454450
According to some bs internet check list I am.
>>
>>17454592
How do you feel about sunlight? I'd like to learn more about your kind
>>
>>17454597
It's fine if I am in the mood, but it's easier for me to focus at night. I'm pretty sure anyone would be exhausted being in the sun all day? Right?
>>
I want to hold you
But I can't
And you'll be gone soon
And I can pretend I'm fine
So fuck me and fuck this
>>
I'm terrified that I won't be able to make friends in college. I'm so damn awkward, and I don't look like the most inviting person to talk to.
>>
If this relationship falls through I have to move back and pick up my life from scratch. I am not scared of that but it's that I don't think I have it in me to because I believe in what we have so much that with all of this I just don't think I have it in me to..
>>
i love you. and now I want to suck you hard, as u lick me for ages, spank and fuck me, then cum on my tits, and again insider me
>>
I wish my boyfriend didn't have to stay late at work everyday. It's a new job and I want him to make a good impression but I get worried he's cheating on me... I haven't met any of his coworkers yet either... I hate being insecure.
>>
you've been given a chance, now who are you and what are you going to do with it? I have an inherent wariness about new people that are sponges like me. you're gathering every bit of information you can and I can tell. I guess we'll just have to see how things go eh? I'm hoping for well but you should know that I view all people as potential threats, that's just me. so while you gather information on me and what I'm about I'm doing the same.

>>17453474
hmm.

>>17453525
that would be good wouldn't it. perhaps on a beach.

>>17453913
this is true. guess I've gotta move huh?
>>
I wish i was intelligent enough for you to like me
>>
File: IMG_9724.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9724.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
>hook up with a guy off tinder after talking for a few weeks on and off
>have a lot of fun
>he goes away on hiking trip the next day for a week and cant use phone
>comes back
>start snapchatting but can't tell if he wants to hang again
GUYS what do I say on a snapchat him to see if he does want to hang again without coming on too strong
i like him so he makes me nervous and that's why i'm being crazy sorry
>>
I don't know if your gf is ironic or moronic, but her new snapchatfiltered profile pic triggers me more that you are triggered by dog snapchat filter

What a cunt

note to self: stop lurking, you twat.
>>
27, started taking my life back in hand. Wasn’t really a mess, but i completely dropped video games to start other hobbies.

I feel a bit angry at myself, because I didn’t start these hobbies earlier, but it’s alright, I don’t think I was ready, my time had not come, etc… I just acquired the right mindset recently.

I go on, but the road seems long, and every time I think back, I get a bit angry and overwhelmed.

I’m thinking about doing something to "let go" and start over. Something that would really mark the beginning of my new life, and so I could do tabula rasa from the past.

Any ideas?
>>
Yeah, you're not. Because you got into an argument and couldn't even use a word correctly, so you just started replying with buzzwords. You will always be a stranger to me, because I don't want someone like you any closer. When you act like an ass and get into an argument, don't expect insults and buzzwords to get you anywhere. You just look like someone who never finished school. Stay as far away from me as I've kept you so far.
>>
>>17454765
Just tell him you enjoyed seeing him last time and that you'd like to see him again.
>>
Why don't you just leave me alone, you sodding twat
>>
What kind of person harasses someone else, goes on to harass another person, then claims to be the victim when told to shut up? Grow the fuck up
>>
Had a dream about a week ago, my crush was in it.
As she was leaving she said "bye anon, love you...".
I groaned in a groggy morning groan "Loove youu too".
I woke up, realising I had said it out loud.
The dream felt so real that it just really fucking sucked, getting out of bed that day.

Today was the first time since then that I'd saw my crush. She'd previously asked what days I worked, so she knew when to expect me.
I worked in her area and for once, she was actually around all day (she's a manager, so she's normally off doing all sorts).
Pretty much spent the entire day around her, which was pretty unusual.
Saw more of her today than I normally see in a week.

Started wondering about astral projection, whether it's possible she had the same dream too. An inner debate as to the potential quantum physics wizardry that could maybe cause that shit to happen.

I swear she knows. The fact I could pick her out of a crowd a mile off, and that no matter what, she always seems to catch me looking (or am I catching her)...

I have to keep telling myself "she's married", "she works here, don't shit where you eat".

Doesn't help that every girl who seems interested in me, and could help me get over her either ends up getting injured/fired/moved to another shift/randomly quits.
I've tried getting over this, but another girl gets close to me and the job seems to eat her up.
My crush is just about the only constant there is.
>>
>You don't know someone
>You try to piss them off
>You're kept at a distance because you tried to piss them off, including insulting a friend
>Now you try again
If you stopped pissing yourself off, you'd maybe not try to piss me off. If you didn't try to insult me and a friend, this situation wouldn't have happened. Now you're trying to insult me, and you still don't even know the name of the person you claim to hate.
>>
Stop being a hardheaded fuck. It doesn't fucking matter how much money you've sunk in, you need to learn when enough is fucking enough. If you're stuck in that mindset you'll keep sinking more money in, and nothing will fucking change. It's not easy? So fucking what? Life's not fucking easy, but not doing anything and letting everything fall apart rather than fucking trying doesn't help anyone.
>>
I'm so lonely... Why can't I just find somebody to love me. I feel like I can't do anything right. I just all around feel like shit right now
>>
I don't like Asians
>>
Last night I was feeling a little wild (lol) and I took some of my parents vodka and drank a little for the first time. I calculated it so I wasn't drunk or anything, just got a little buzzed. I danced around listening to music and watched the olympics. It was kind of weird, not a bad feeling but meh. I feel bad I didn't tell you and nobody knows because I have never had alcohol before, and I know how much you want me to try drinking with you. I think Im not going to drink again next year. Im not sure if I should tell you. Sorry babe

Also as part of feeling kinda wild last night I stuffed my underwear in my mouth while masturbating I'll also not tell anyone that...
>>
>>17455086
Love yourself, anon. Getting someone to love you won't solve your problems
>>
>>17455130
Oh piss off, even a narcissistic sociopath would have trouble loving themselves after being alone for 20+ years.
>>
I'm house sitting soon, I want to invite my ex over when I'm there. They have a pool, jacuzzi, big tv, etc. I wanna invite her over and have sex, shower together, watch movies naked together, etc.

I don't really know what it'll lead to afterwards, but I really, really want to do it
>>
I hate that I'm not over you yet. It seems like you just don't want to go away. You creep into my dreams, the quiet moments during the day. You continue to plague me even after 7 months. I don't want to forget you, but I need to. Please just go away. Please.
>>
Feeling like a big cuck right now.

My gf's ex got back in town. She was hiding us from each other and seeing both of us at one point. When he found out he was pissed, said he would never trust her again, etc.

But now she talked him into talking with her irl. And I was supposed to look after her little brother. But now she's asking me to let the kid stay here overnight.

What I want to say is there's no reason to ask me to take care of him for the night unless you're fucking your ex. The kid is your responsibility, so why don't you fucking take care of him. Good to know you'd rather spend the night with that dead end piece of shit than the guy who patiently tries to be good to you when all you do in return is act like a bitch, hit me, and yell at me. I feel pathetic doing this.

But no. I'll put up with it. I won't say anything. I'll go along with shit like this like I always do. And I'll try once again to drown out the mental image of her being plowed by some other guy with alcohol. Per usual. But it won't change a goddamn fucking thing.

I want to throw something.
>>
>>17454088
Can I have your body please?
>>
>>17454592
>some bs internet check list
Link please?
>>
IM DOING BETTER
>>
I want to break up with my bf and dont know how. I envy people that do it so easily.
>>
>>17455237
>Has no self-respect
>Wants to be respected

Welp, good luck with that
>>
I think I really like him... but he plays Dark Angels

What do
>>
There's this creepy feeling that my hearing got sharper than usual these past couple of years, is it just me or are these people really saying what I'm hearing?
>>
>>17453424
You know, its this shit right here that makes me act like an "entitled brat".

You think i dont know what i have and do not appreciate it?
Im just tired of the double standards.
I was doing just fine before your "guidence".
Did anyone ever think that perhaps I needed just a sincere one to one instead of a frustrated, bitter, and jealous one?

Its always been from everybody, " you are not working hard enough", no matter what i was doing.
No wondet i just gave the fuck up.

Emotional literacy breeds more emotional literacy while frustration breeds more frustration.
>>
>>17455209
This feel.
>>
>>17455268
Could just be schizophrenia kicking in
>>
I don't enjoy anything anymore. I can stand being alive, but that's because I'm tough as fuck, not because I want to be alive.
Maybe when I go back to college this fall semester it'll be better.
>>
I just wanna have those arthouse moments.

Or, you know, any moments in the company of others I enjoy.
>>
>>17455237
>I want to throw something.
Throw yourself off a building.
>I'll try once again to drown out the mental image
If you didn't like it you would drop her ass
>>
>>17455161
I'm just saying, there's probably something else there. Good luck
>>
What do when majority thinks you're gay but secretly like pawgs? Should I just go low-key with her?
>>
>>17455268
It could be either. People could be fucking with you or it is a mental disorder.

I used to train my hearing to hear little things when i was a child using an ipod and headphones. Try doing something like that to see if your hearing is sharp. Turn the volume gradually lower and lower and see at which volume you stop hearing things. Then you know at which volume you can respond to.
>>
This guy has got me acting like a damn fool. It's like I'm a schoolgirl all over again, crushing so damn hard. I really can't seem to remember feeling this way about anyone, perhaps I have, but it wasn't worth storing.

There's just something about him, something about how I'm so comfortable around him yet I get so damn flustered, and I get those stupid butterflies. Yet somehow, it feels comfortable to be that way around him.

It's a feeling I've never really had. I can't help myself but to wonder if it's shared, because whenever I feel something so strongly, it always feels as though it must be. Recent developments tell me it just might be, and I'm so scared because I'm so damn good at fucking things up, and not much has ever panned out for me...

And I just really want him, I really don't recall ever wanting someone this much. What the hell is it about him that draws me in? I can't imagine I'm the only one who feels this way.
>>
I am the liquor snurff
:)))
>>
>>17455344
Wait, that wasn't even me responding to that some other asshole. I just feel like I can't do anything right
>>
>>17455502
frick off, lahey
>>
>>17455515
It's okay! Are you depressed?
>>
I've been having regular sex with my brother's wife for the past month or so.
>>
Well out of nowhere I lost all my friends and they haven't even talked to me since the summer.. There didn't seem to be anything bad going on they just suddenly dropped all contact and stopped inviting me to do things. They were the only friends I had and now I only have myself. Maybe It's time to end my life. Not many people liked me in the first place for my lack of social skills and ugliness but these guys accepted me and I felt happiness for once. Now I no longer feel the happiness I once felt and I can no longer stand this life of pain, rejection, and depression..
>>
I don't know how to approach you and ask you what's wrong, H. Not without coming across as nosy. It isn't my business, yet I'm concerned. Yet I can't express my concern because it isn't my business. I hope you're okay, friend
>>
God fucking dammit, Papa John's, you've really let me down.

I'm gonna fucking make myself sick from hunger now because I'm too stubborn and waited this fucking long. I'm so dumb bro, for real.
>>
E, I wish I could make you happy. I want to get to know you so badly. Every time I see you at work I miss so many opportunities to say hi to you because i'm afraid that you don't want to talk to me..That might actually be the case and I wish it wasn't. A simple Hi or a smile or just a nod would be fine. That would be enough for me.
-MK
>>
It would be nice to get a personal snapchat from you once in a while, not one you just send to all of the people on your best friends list.

It would be nice if you responded to the ones that I sent you, too.

I just want to be closer to you. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't feel entitled to attention from you, and I'm trying to be patient but I really can't figure you out and it's starting to frustrate me. Sometimes it makes me feel like you just don't want to talk to me. But then again you say you care about me a lot, so what's the deal?
>>
>>17455522
Frick you Rick!
>>
>>17453694
Same, except no anime. I'm sorry if I wasn't playing along with you. I just care about you and don't want to jeopardize our already delicate relationship.
>>
I've been really hoping you will text me. I really hoped you would. I want to text you, but I just feel like it has to be you after what we talked about
>>
You're one dimensional.
>>
>>17455923
Says the most basic bitch I've ever met. Basic cable is more complex then you
>>
>>17455938
I'm a guy, stop trying to vent to anyone just because you think it hits too close to home
>>
Fuck, why am I here, am i gonma be like them, and why do I feel like I'm not a real person any more. I'm so ducking tired of this shit.
>>
I just remembered something I considered a happy memory. Us laying in bed, you were on your phone reading. But being clumsy as you were, it slipped from your hand and hit you in the face. I rolled over and kissed your nose, you told me I missed it and that it hit your eyebrow. I then kissed it too and then your lips. You were smiling.

I feel nothing remembering it. Nothing at all.
>>
>>17455958
Too fucked up to type. Thank god for auto correct. Hope I die on that sub
>>
File: 1461633438792.jpg (75KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1461633438792.jpg
75KB, 550x366px
Who is breeding us, and why? If they are banging the 'free will' drum, why are they coercing and killing selectively-bred proles when they deviate from their assigned path? How many factions are there? Why won't Christ speak to some of us? Who has the dream machines?

>>17455036
Do her eyes look to the sides and above your head, and at your mouth when you two talk face to face? Does she randomly bring up things you were recently thinking about?
If so, she probably does know. She probably was in your dream. She is likely the real version of Bene Geserit, or Aes Sedai. These groups of people may be able to hear and see thoughts, observe and manipulate your dreams, map what talents or skills your offspring with certain partners will have, and much more. They may want your children for their master plan
She might love you in the manner a black widow loves, or she might genuinely want to be with you. They often marry politically and strategically, so she may be open to swinging, but it also might be a trap to blackmail you. Good luck man. You're on their radar for some reason. You are being bracketed if they are in your life. Learn to meditate. Learn to keep your cool in tense situations. If you read this, now you know. Soon she will know you know...sorry to be the one to tell you.
>>
>>17455959
oof that hits me right in the feels
>>
I really want to talk to someone about how hard I'm crushing on her, but it can't go anywhere anyway, at least not for a year or two, and I'm afraid getting someone to listen to me on this count would change things for the far worse. I like interacting with her and if she knew and didn't feel the same way, I think it would just create too awkward a situation.

On the other hand I can already sense that I'm setting myself up for failure and that I'm likely to crash and burn when it all finally falls down. I haven't figured out how to convince myself I want to break the crush either, and honestly I'm not even ready to get advice from strangers on the internet on how to do so. I just kind of want to vent about this part.

Relationships are hard.
>>
>>17453424
>My whole life has been shit and awkward.
>Never felt proud of it.
>No one else is
>>
The voices are coming back and I'm having the nightmares again. I don't want to go back to hospital.

Fuck just typing that scares me more but it feels good too somehow.
>>
>>17455994

I can relate to that. Our work relationship is not ideal to make any move, and rejection would simply make the whole relationship akward.

I just hope my feelings will go down until it is time we part ways, so I won't have to pick myself up from the ground again.

Should never make movies in your head.
>>
I don't understand why people make such a big deal about birthing babies who have been proven to be crippled. The kind of disabilities where they will never do anything with their lives because they got half a brain or whatever, really serious shit.

I mean in America there's the culture of "My son is a disgusting bum if he doesn't get a job by the time he's 16 and move out shortly after", and yet you're fine with giving birth to a useless piece of meat whose sole purpose and achievement in life is to be fed through a tube and pretend its actually happy and conscious, kindof like how people imprint on their pets ("Aww, the cat's actually talking back because they meowed when I said something!")

It's delusional, disrespectful and you're a fucking monster for doing it, because you're allowing someone to live a short, tortured existence where all they know is pain and are deprived of all the potential that comes with the lucky dice roll of coming into existence.
>>
I'm drunker than I expected, and I resent you, but that doesn't mean I don't love you. It's nearing 5 months of this crap, and I hate it. I've hated myself during it. I've almost even hated you. God, I've hated myself longer than this. I still lose sleep over you. You could barely hug me, yet you managed to take his fucking dick like no problem, I'm sure. Christ, I want to know what you're thinking. Fuck. I feel so desperate. Why do you still talk to me? You text me about the most mundane shit every other week, but we used to be close friends. I miss you, and I miss how we used to talk. Maybe it was too intimate. I don't fucking know. I wish I did. I just want to ask you, but now it's nearly 6 am for me, and 3 am for you, so how loony would that seem? Christ. I need some sleep.
>>
>>17453424
I want to be free of memories. I have so much stupid shit that pops in my head from childhood that fucks me up. And now I just see people as manipulative and stereotypical. Word that conduce into memories: wooden floor, baby bird, glass, birthday, chest, Dixie, cigarette, thump upstairs, crying in heat, ladybug. These words won't matter much to others but I've condensed a list of things I remember most and I'm just losing my mind. Getting things off your chest is just trying not to be alone when in actuality you're always alone because everyone is very far from understanding your obscure emotions.
>>
>>17456039
I'm proud of your life anon
>>
>>17456240
Memories make you who you are. As you say, nobody understands your obscure emotions and your reactions, but they are unique and they have shaped you.

You're here, alive, capable. If it wasn't for them, you would be someone different, might be for the worst.
>>
I really love a girl named Thi and get increasingly sad because she could have followed her dreams and her life would be so much happier if she'd chosen me instead of clinging to propriety and not dumping the beak-nosed rat she's with.
>>
I'm so unbelievably tired of the work life.

Tired of working this shitty job, extended frequently, breaks not given, place is run-down and essentially jury rigged. Bust my ass trying to keep this place afloat doing the work of 2-3 people at once but I always end up being the resident doormat and part-time punching bag for incompetent people who can't run their restaurant properly.

Sure I make mistakes, I'm not perfect and there are things I forget. I don't see the need to point it out and tell everyone in the room, acting all condescending like an owner yelling and screaming at his fucking dog who took a shit on the couch. Especially in cases where you give me no other option other than to leave it till there's a point when I'm not neck deep in other asinine bullshit that takes priority first.

Even on top of that, instead of coming to the resident punching bag and blaming me AGAIN, why couldn't you just for once, fucking assume that the person who didn't do their job should be to blame? Not the guy down the back struggling with the previous 6 workloads while making sure YOUR shift stays afloat?!

Not even a fucking thank you either. Next time I'll just do what you guys say when I ask you do to a job for me for once"I'm too busy at the moment, go fucking do your own jobs"

Work associates are cunts guys. Only do the jobs you;re required to do by contract, no more no less. Don't try to impress otherwise they'll recognize that and exploit as much as possible. That day you worked extra hard during a busy day to help out is what they will make a normal day at work for you. Cunts. All of them.
>>
>>17454609
IN THE SAME BOAT except I'm the one who's leaving lol
>>
I want to drop this course Im doing so hard yet I dont want my parents to be disappointed
>>
>>17453424
ill never see you again, probably
seeing you cry for the first time ever was offputting
i really wouldve kissed you right there but it wouldve complicated things even more
i hope we could some time down the road get back in contact
>>
Having a one night stand was the worst mistake of my life. How do people do that on a regular basis?

Having to go clinics to get tested and constantly checking for symptoms, fuck that
>>
I dont know if i should either go to that show alone or go out with my friends.
>>
File: 93523113.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
93523113.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
>I don't have the power I need to fix my problems
>>
my boyfriend and I have been having a lot of problems and I've been very unhappy in the relationship. I tried to break up with him last night and then he tried to kill himself so I ended up telling him I'd stay. I don't know what to do
>>
>>17456815
Get counselling, more exercise and cook food together.
>>
I trust you're done guessing now. I trust you understand that you and I don't know each other, and there's absolutely no reason to ever assume we will because we have nothing in common. I am not some special snowflake, I just have absolutely nothing in common with you.
>>
>>17456815
Just leave, anyone who threatens self-harm to trap you in a relationship you're not happy with isn't a person who you can have a healthy relationship with. He either doesn't love you enough or he loves you too much to the point where it's not good for him or you.

But yeah, easy for me to say from an outside objective standpoint. Not so easy for you, huh?
>>
It must be nice to have someone who loves you and wants to be with you...

I wish I knew what was wrong with me to understand why I wasn't enough. I hate that I've got myself trapped in this mess.
>>
>>17456815
That's called a threat. If somebody tries to hold you responsible for their suicide because you didn't do something they wanted, that's a threat. Leave his ass.
>>
I'm kinda glad it's like that, because I don't have to go over the same mundane shit I have to go through my entire life so yeah it's more unique this way to make it actually interesting
>>
>>17456846
Initials?
>>
>>17456234
I didn't. And I want you. need..fucking hell, I can't wait to see you!!
>>
>>17456920
Just do it. Tell her how you feel. Worst case scenario she's disgusted by it, but if she won't even hug you then you're probably nearing rock bottom at this point anyway. The only thing you're risking is burning a bridge that's not even fully built (and won't ever be built if you sit on your ass and do nothing)
>>
I wonder is it a bad thing to just look at ads for entertainment. Me and my s/o read them for fun, I saw no harm in doing this. I wonder if someone out there is taking this the wrong way.....
>>
There is this cute worker at a nearby shop. I've been going there for couple of weeks straight to buy the most random shit only to see her. How should I approach her?
>>
i think my daughter wants to have sex with me......and im afraid i might give in if she asks
>>
>>17457194
that's gross, and no she doesn't
>>
>>17457252
how do you know?
>>
>>17456295
I hope you're my ex
>>
>>17457194
do it faggot
>>
>>17457252
>>17457300
samefag
>>
My ex still has be on FB, but I rarely go there. The thing is, she removed me everywhere else. I don't see why she didn't removed me yet. I don't see us each-other together again. Just why?
>>
>>17457311
the question is, why havent you removed her???
>>
Fuck you for sending me that message about how you're planning to kill yourself, you selfish piece of shit. Now I have to somehow find your parents' contact information so I can tell them that you're going to off yourself.

You can say you're sorry all you want for all that you did but I never believed you when you apologized because you were only doing it because bad shit was happening in your life. And now you're going to pass off the knowledge of your suicide to me I DONT FUCKING THINK SO
>>
File: IMG_9529.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9529.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
I feel so lonely, firstly it started with bland melancholy, and now it literally is a physical pain, something is stuck in your chest, and that won't be faded away and cured as simple as if it were a wound. You face your hope- and powerlessness. Insecurity and ditching don't happen without reason. You either eat or get eaten, but I haven't turned into a wild beast yet.
>>
A closed door means knock. Jesus fuck you cunt just knock don't open it willy nilly because "the dog wants to say hi" or "hey I had a question". I could be undressing, or jacking off, or working on something important that requires concentration A CLOSED DOOR MEANS I WANT PRIVACY SO FUCKING KNOCK REEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
I'm lost on this, I have no clue who you are or why this is happening to me. I'm just going to move on with my life and stop browsing forums. Apparently I can't do that either. Who ever this is I'm sorry, I don't know you, don't want to know frankly. I'm just going to leave this alone. I know myself and my intentions better than any stranger does. They're just doing this to get a rise out of me. I don't have the strength to care. What goes on with my body and my bedroom is my business. Don't assume I'm pregnant, don't assume anything, I'm fine by myself and with my family. I don't need this pointless teasing and drama in my life. I'm fucked up enough as it is. To the people who are nice and professional to me, thank you for being awesome. I may not understand what's going on, but I know there is good in the world. Sad thing is, I've barely posted on this site, I just browse and dm my friends. I'm not explaining myself to a screen or a bot or whatever and the fuck is doing this. Good day :)
>>
God fucking damn it! I don't think I've ever made a good decision.
>>
>>17457311
she probably doesn't even realize she has you on there if you hardly ever post, so.
>>
nothing is going to become of us now, and i really don't need you to act like it is in a few years time or anything. it's actually kind of fucking hilarious you think you're being a "bitch" to me or that you're leading me on in any capacity. it is very clear we both want to spend our early adult lives going about and getting laid. the difference is i have no intention of falling back on you. so please just make your mind up about when/if we're actually going to fuck
>>
No, im not a great person you liar. Don't say you love me, because im a worthless loser and i deserve to die. Don't lie to my face about how im a great person or how im so compassionate. I want you to tell me the truth about how worthless i am and how you'd be happier with me gone.
>>
>>17457384
I get how you're feeling but it's really hard to put loneliness into words without sound like a douchebag.
>>
I think there is something wrong with me. I'm only attracted to guys who are a bit mysterious, cunning, trickster types that could get me into a bit of danger. Not serial killer types .. but more .. idk.. playing god types? I don't get creeped out if a guy I *like* goes through my stuff or stalks me or gets a little controlling.. only if I don't like the guy does that bother me.. I can't seem to help what I'm attracted to but I also have a certain amount of awareness that it's a threat towards me.. makes me very vunerable to be attracted to that.. so I tend to get really bad anxiety when I feel attracted to a guy like that and he starts showing he likes me back.. so I feel trapped.. I don't like being alone but I don't like being vulnerable to the type of guys I'm attracted to either.. I tried settling with a guy who was "safe" once.. and just broke his heart because I was bored constantly.. unstimulated.. it felt like I was wearing a mask and playing a character trying to pretend to be happy with something like that... :(
>>
>>17456860
Ask. Seriously. I know that feel, and it's less shitty if you aren't just sat there wondering why it's happening.
>>
>>17453424
I traveled a lot for you even at stormy days, I've saved money just for you even though I don't have much, I spent my time with you even though I have none, now you wasted that, I hope your happy with your decision.
>>
2 years ago i entered what most people would call a "depressive state" and i never looked for professional help (kinda like my mom a a few years ago). Eventually i managed to get my life back on track but lately i've began to feel exactly like i did 2 years ago...
>>
>>17457677
Fuck off, T. You're a cunt.
Love, C.
>>
>>17456241
Thanks anon
>>
I really like you, I don't want to like you, and I know you probably don't share the same feelings anyway. I wish I wasn't too much of a pussy to tell you how I feel. I just want to get being rejected over with so I can go back to being with my 2D waifu and not caring about 3DPD.
But I enjoy being friends, and I don't want to make things awkward between us.
>>
I feel like my boyfriend is always making me look/feel bad. He flirts with other girls in front of me, tried to control details of my life, shows up late to my family events, doesn't introduce me to his coworkers or friends.... But then is all "but baby I did this for you! How can you be mad?".

I have a feeling he either wants to or has cheated on me with someone at his new job but he is so protective of his phone and everything that i really have no idea.

His friends think I'm awful, and maybe they have a reason to since I don't want to be someplace with people who ignore me... But when j try to chime in on conversations I'm completely ignored. Like they hear me and know I'm talking and just don't care. So I don't want to be there anymore. Why would anyone expect anything less? His friends make fun of their own wives like they are disgusting and it makes me really scared and sad and irony want to be around it. His friends try to gaslight me and take advantage all the time. I'm smart enough to see through the bullshit but I don't know how to navigate away from it. I'm sad.
>>
File: d54.png (2MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
d54.png
2MB, 1344x756px
Got a lot on my mind, mostly 2 things: Dating a friend for 3 weeks and while we're cuddly, we see each other once a fucking week, if that. I can't develop feelings (or even keep you in my mind) when you're barely in my life. she lives too far and works too much and then you apply her personal life and needs so that leaves jackshit for us cause even if she has a few hours free, travel takes too much. We both like each other but I do believe she feels the same but is too scared of hurting me to say it. I think we work better as friends.

And secondly, I'm working on this short film script that I want to produce this year. Writing's fucking hard and I really want this to be good. Got good material here, but it's not finished yet. That and since for this one I have no funding, I'm scared that I'll not be able to produce it at all on account of the good ones wanting pay (rightfully so, mind you).

Gotta get back to it. Need to identify stages of depression for this character I'm writing and weave them into the story and write scenes for the character to find a new meaning to go on. Sounds easy, not really as you have to keep in mind "I have no budget" at all times. You really gotta make do with jack fucking squat.

But I'll manage, I'll prove it to everyone. Just wanted to throw it out there.
>>
This is the first time I've felt anything like love for over a year, but why do you keep messing me about? I know how bad your reputation is, what other have blamed you for, but I don't care about that. Yet you won't even reply to my texts? You stand me up because you're tired at 3pm, or because you met your friend after promising to see me. What do you want me to do? Should I even bother?
>>
>>17456920
Dunno who you are.
>>17456961
I've been trying to figure out the words for it. The whole situation is weird. There used to be mutual feelings a while back, but she got out of them and I guess I festered. I already admitted a while back that I was still holding onto them, but I hadn't even admitted to myself yet that I was actually in love with her.
>>
>>17456294
I know exactly how you feel. But in the end, it's your life. Your parents can't live it for you. It's not their second chance, it's your one chance to do what you want to do. What is the point in studying if you don't enjoy it? If money is an issue, forget about it, everything will fall into place
>>
>>17457768
What brings this on?
>>
Keep trying not to make it obvious I like her.
Keep failing pretty miserably.

Shit, she was supposed to be really busy and stuff today, I wasn't supposed to see her.
But as I climb to stairs, I see her walking on the ground floor. Looking right at me. I can't remember who was looking at who first. I'm pretty sure she caught me looking at her.

Then again, later on, I'm all the way on the top floor, while she's in the office on the ground floor. The split second that I'm looking over the balcony, she pops out once again looking right at me.

At this point, she must think I'm stalking her.
I was just chilling for a sec by the railing.

Might have to distance myself from her again, just in case she does think I'm creeping on her.

FFS though, everywhere I look.
Got my paranoid that I look like a right stalker.
I mean, shit yeah, I like her. Fuck, I love her. But I aint following her.
>>
I've been dating this girl for the last 3weeks, and every single time she's kept me waiting about 30minutes minimum.
Today we were supposed to go out around 3:30. It's 5pm now and she's still at the mall. I'm this close to dropping the plans and going to a co-workers pool party.
>inb4 all girls do this

No they don't. I've dated a few girls but they've all been punctual.
>>
>>17458034
Explain to her that your time is valuable (and it is, regardless of your circumstances) and that you expect people to keep to their word when they say that they will be somewhere at a certain time. She's being disrespectful and if she doesn't see it as that, that's a big red flag. It's not your responsibility to teach her how to be polite and decent.
>>
>>17453424
I don't know what's happening with me. I sometimes treat people so extremely poorly out of nowhere. I want to be good! I don't want to harm others!
>>
Should I do it? Should I just text her?
>>
>>17458068
Yes
>>
>>17458044
Sadly she Will get upset. But fuck it. If she can't respect My time and takes Everything up the ass just for questioning her, then she's not the one.
>>
>>17457796
T? I think you've got the wrong person. I'm an SC thinking about an AM and JA..
>>
>>17456047
Try listening to music any type that drives away the voices away...if that makes any sense or wear sun glasses or some type glasses??
>>
I made the effort to include your common phrases, because though you're a stranger, you were repetitive enough that it would actually work. No one else matches the phrases, so congratulations? That's your whole identity.
>>
>>17456269
Is...she married??...
>>
>>17458202
Who are you talking about, sorry.
>>
File: 1767625.jpg (18KB, 297x200px) Image search: [Google]
1767625.jpg
18KB, 297x200px
Well I don't really know where to post this so I guess this would be a good place to. I generally feel really lonely and sad and I'm afraid to do much about it. I'm living in a pretty bad place for someone who is gay so I really don't know what to do. My circle of friends is miniscule even though I trust them and they trust me but none of them are gay so I don't even know where to go. One anon who's in a similar situation suggested grindr, said he didn't get attacked out of nowhere by some gay hating group and that these kind of people don't really care for gays if they keep it to themselves. I'm really inclined to try but in the end I'm afraid of talking to anyone (you anons too) and even then, the area where I live in is the type of place where people know other people often and if I were to be found out, the news would spread like wildfire. That is my guess, at least. Maybe I'm over-reacting? I also thought of trying tinder and trying to date girls, maybe I am not gay but just "resonate" better with men since I didn't get much contact with women in my life, it's also a thing that's constantly on my mind. My dad being disappointed with me being gay doesn't help, I kinda want to make him proud too. He says he loves me regardless but I've seen his reaction when I first came out. I just want to find a qt bf who shares my interests and hobbies, but I'm too scared to use the dating applications. I always tell to myself that I'll ask one particular friend I hadn't come out to but I don't want him to be scared or disgusted by me so I keep putting it off and off and I just swing between that and looking at grindr on google play, endlessly reading reviews, browsing tinder threads on /soc/ and daydreaming about various imaginary people I'd love to talk to and/or date. I have so much love to give but nobody to give it to. Currently listening to some faggy music and trying to get tipsy to forget about this, at least for a short time. Big love to all anons who feel me.
>>
You gave up a real shot at love because you were too scared and you weren't ready. I know you love me and you know how deeply I care about you. You made your choice and now we don't have that chance anymore. I love you Anna. More than you will ever know and more than I will ever be able to show you, now that it's gone this way.

He knew I loved you, and he never did and he would rub it in my face every chance that he got. I stood up for you when you weren't around and I made sure he couldn't hurt you more than he did by sticking close to him. It was all for you, I stayed down there for you and I'm still making my peace with that.
>>
Believe it or not, I have feelings too. As much as I smother them to survive, the small things that you think I don't notice do affect me. I need that human interaction as well as you or anyone else does to know that I am alive. You are essentially unallowing me to be happy. It's getting really fucking old. This is my home too, you know. Your string of bad fucking luck could very well also be multiplying through your constant negativity. Stop trying so fucking hard. You know what the situation is. Chill the fuck out.
>>
>>17458224
I feel u
>>
File: iktf2.jpg (31KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
iktf2.jpg
31KB, 234x216px
>>17458231
Thank you, anon. Good luck on your pursuit of happiness.
>>
>>17456951
I am the same. Don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling. Every time it pops up, remember it and it will come back. What you focus on recurs cyclically. This is the nature.
>>
I really fucked up a friendship with someone whom I truly cared for. She gave me so many chances but I continued to be my selfish, insecure self and I pushed her away. This is a problem that is constantly happening in my life and I really want to change things but I never do. I hate the person that I have become.
>>
>>17457590

Anon this is some bullshit. JUST IMAGINE for a SECOND that you have something that you aren't noticing that that person sees in you that you can't see because you are too pathetic and blind and occupied with RETARDED SHIT
>>
File: IMG_20160628_063535.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160628_063535.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
I was on a very long bus ride today (2~). I was in the rush and couldn't go pee before getting on a bus but I thought there was a bathroom on the bus. About an hour in it kicked in how much I had to pee because it started hurting. I pulled on the bathroom door and it wasn't opening.
>Fuck it's locked
An hour and a half in it hurts so much tears are coming out of my eyes
>not even sad
I had a coffee cup with me so I decided I had to pee in the cup or I was going to Piss myself. I put a jacket on top put the cup under my crotch and peed
>feels good man
I felt so relieved and happy. Then a lady stands up next to me, walks up to the bathroom door and slides it to open
>my face -_-
>>
>>17457590
how many times do I have to repeat myself? Everything I told you I meant. I do love you, and I see so much potential in you. If you choose to disbelieve me then thats on you. I can't change you, or force you to do anything which would be a terrible waste of a life. I don't think your worthless, far from it. I think you are amazing. lets go for dinner monday. Miss you.
>>
>>17454424
holy fuck man, are you me? i have a lot of issues opening up to anyone or even trying to meet new people...

Been on and off depressed for the past 5 years, more on than off. I just get these random instant depressions that hit hard, and I also have issues opening up to people or even expressing myself. Almost feel like an actual robot. I also find most people unbearably boring and I find it hard not to tune out most of the shit people say.

Last but not least, I don't know how to enjoy myself. Basically lone wolfing while over thinking and analyzing everything. I always try to make sure I'm ready for every single possible outcome in some social situations.
>>
>>17454424
holy fuck man, are you me? i have a lot of issues opening up to anyone or even trying to meet new people...

Been on and off depressed for the past 5 years, more on than off. I just get these random instant depressions that hit hard, and I also have issues opening up to people or even expressing myself. Almost feel like an actual robot. I also find most people unbearably boring and I find it hard not to tune out most of the shit people say.

Last but not least, I don't know how to enjoy myself. Basically lone wolfing while over thinking and analyzing everything. I'm always calculating and preparing for every possible outcome in most social or financial situations.
>>
>>17458348
>>17458359

accidental double post
>>
>>17458281
Say sorry to her and be specific about why you're sorry
tell her that you care about her

It's that simple
>>
I don't need to actually see you're doing it, idiot. It records each entry just because there's a match. I won't see you do it, it doesn't change the fact you show you're doing it.
>>
>>17458387
^^ This. You are only an ahole if you don't
acknowledge your actions.
>>
>>17454441

You sound fucking crazy. I'm schizophrenic and I have weird thoughts like this all the time.

HAHA one time, though I was legit on the bus and there was this guy walking around with a wooden stake and he even came up behind me to make sure that I was cool and didn't seem like a vampire. It put how crazy I am in perspective, because it's really not that bad if that dude is scared of vampires.

Also move away from your inbred hometown vampires aren't real.
>>
>>17458387
>>17458406
This isn't the first time we've gotten into a fight and admittedly it is usually my fault. We've both basically said our goodbyes but I don't want it to end. I guess I'll put my pride aside and see what happens. Fuck guys, I've never really been good friends with a girl, this shit's confusing
>>
I shouted myself awake and moments before my alarm I may add.
>>
>>17458428
Yeah put your pride and ego aside if you really care about her
Tell us how it goes
>>
File: Theon_G.jpg (104KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Theon_G.jpg
104KB, 300x450px
Being alone in life sucks... but I'm too afraid to do anything about it.

The fear in my mind attached to the concept of a woman is so strong. If a girl came up to talk to me for an extended period of time I would feel an immense pressure to leave immediately and get as far away as possible.

I went to a brothel in Nevada to lose my virginity. Not a single girl came up to talk to me. None of them were even interested in talking to me. I guess I looked poor. I don't think I'm that hideous. I've had a few guys say I look alright. So I left after 2 hours of sitting there like an idiot. That's another $700 I'll throw into my bank account. That was a blow to my self-esteem. I can't even get a hooker to talk to me.

Hell for me is a place called reality. I hope my crimes were worth it in the life before this one. I'll try to live a good life and help humanity get to the space exploration age. Without a girlfriend all I have is time now... but I don't think I can go past age 50. If my situation hasn't turned around by then I'll donate my stuff to charity and be on my way to the next level of hell.
>>
I can't seem to open up to people anymore. During my last "relationship" I had torn down previous defensive walls to myself and pretty much spilled who I really was to this person. The only thing I discovered is that I wasn't completely over the shit-show that was my first serious relationship. Things got sloppy on both sides, and it fucked us up. I longed for "love" again, and I did it all wrong. I brought people into my life without thinking about their feelings. I just wanted to feel good. I've never been so ashamed of myself. Turns out I was a running joke between some people, and now I'm scared shitless of opening up to new people. I always thought the return to isolation of my teen years would be okay, but I'm miserable. I'm letting this affect my friendships as well. I guess I'm better off alone because I'm afraid I'm just going to hurt someone else's feelings, or get hurt myself. Reading back through this makes me feel insane. Isolation it is.
>>
>>17458400
What??
>>
>>17458466
What're your initials?
>>
>>17458432

I'm so proud of you.
>>
File: laughing.png (3MB, 1564x1118px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.png
3MB, 1564x1118px
>>17453424

LOL!
AHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW HAHAHAHAHA HA HA HAAAA
BWAAAAHAAAA!!!!
OH GAWD DAMN DIS SHITS TOO FUNNY!
>>
>>17458062
FeEl you bro.
>>
>>17455490
I feel the same way too about someone I met 3 years ago but never really got to connect. When were together we can't stop looking at each other and smiling. He has a lot of friends including females yet he held my hand in front of everyone. I likes to touch me a lot and he is sweet. I feel like a princess with him. I have butterflies when i talk to him. I didnt expect it to go that well. I'm scared of disappointment because of past relationships but I'm trying to stay optimistic and trust him. I hope its not only lust either.. He is so Fucking perfect for me though it's insane. So you're not the only one.
>>
>>17458518
Honestly, it doesn't really matter. Even if you're one of the few unfortunate people that had to deal with me. Just know I'm miserable, and wish I had never brought pain to anyone despite how irresponsible my actions were. Take a guess and I'll let you know, but otherwise, consider me a ghost.
>>
>>17458524
Don't be.

I was very angry in my sleep and spent half the day in a meltdown
>>
>>17458603

If this is who I think it is, then you know that I would rather be sleeping. é
>>
H,

For the love of all things somewhat respectable, stop keeping your sadness to yourself
>>
I feel like a literal ghost when I'm at school. No friends to talk to.. Nobody that wants to talk to me, nobody that cares about me.. It took people almost the entire school year to realize that I only showed up in the afternoons. Nobody would notice If I had died anyways so I might as well be dead.. Life is fucking pointless when nobody likes/cares about you. I'll probably just kill myself in the near future..
>>
I really want to change, I've been broken and feel like I don't have the heart to do it anymore. I heard voices for years, been alone for years, had crippling anxiety and depression for years, been belittled for years. And now I live a mediocre life free of hurt and I'm afraid to transcend it, to afraid to experience pain. when I was truly suicidal I felt like there were impossible obstacles in front of me, now my biggest obstacle is myself and I'm afraid to overcome it. Ive gotten used to running so much that I feel like I can easily dedicate my whole life to it, it's my comfort zone. I sometimes wonder am I even worth the k dreams I have? Does everyone deserve what they want? probably not, but the people who obtain their dreams don't win because they deserved it, they take it. I'm Insecure and fickle, I'd rather do everything tomorrow, rather feel the pain of growing tomorrow, and yet I can't help but think what if, every day it's always what if. If I wanna escape so badly why not escape into a dream.
>>
You look and act like a fucking child. Yes, everyone else is in the wrong but you, so you have a nice big outburst for no reason. There's one word for you, forever, regardless of just about any question you could ever ask in the future. "Never"
>>
Take the blue pill or take the red pill.

It was easy for Neo in the end because he was given a choice. I'm not. Not really. Because obviously I choose the red pill and what happens? They grab me, lock me up, and shoot me full of blue pill shit.

And for the rest of my life if I do anything out of the fucking ordinary they all freak the fuck out. I mean what the fuck. They numb you to everything because you can't stand their godawful society, and then they ask you to bend over and get rammed from behind by the same people who cut you off.

That's it. I have no choice. They cut me off.

The only other option is a prayer - or death.

Fuck mental illness.
>>
You told me your new opinion of me. Now I just see no point in continuing our friendship whatsoever.
>>
I disregard every single moment I ever knew you before I cut contact with you. To me, those days never happened, they outright didn't. Why would they? So from the day I cut contact with you, up to today, those are the only "memories" I acknowledge. Yet there was no change anywhere in that time, that's you. You never changed, everything you said and did back then you still do. You're repetitive, you're monotonous, you act like a middle school child with no other tricks. Your conversation there can only either be provocation or your need to talk sexually to anyone who will listen. That's you. You insulted someone who had never met you, and didn't know you existed, for no reason recently, when said person was a friend. You made a point to insult a bunch of other people for no reason, other than to act like a child. These same people were ones who can actually hold a conversation as adults, not children going through puberty and throwing their toys around to get their own way. These people are ones who, day after day, help people that ask and need it.

Yet you just act like a brat. At no point has the thought of ever wanting to associate with you cropped up into my mind, because you act like someone I want nothing to do with. I cannot relate to you in any way, I have nothing in common with you in any way. I detest how you act, and the vile way you treat anyone who doesn't favour you.
>>
My life is a wreck. Today has been awful, the love of my life is drifting away from me out of disinterest, I can't find work, I can't write anymore, I am something of a self absorbed fuckwit, I don't deserve the life I have even if it's not that great, nothing I do or say seems to matter anymore, I am a complete fuckup at everything I do, I am incapable of applying myself to anything, I don't deserve my fiancée, I drag down everyone around me, I can't even self-harm properly, I'm impossibly needy, I deserve worse.
I hate myself so much right now that it's getting hard to breathe...
>>
>>17458926
When do you think you'll have it in you to say this directly to the person it's directed at?

Oh, right, "never".
>>
>>17459015
I can promise they're well aware
>>
This some ole secret agent shit right chur. YOLO
>>
>>17459035
End yourself.
>>
>>17459020
OK then, let me ask you a question to fix that.

Are they aware? And if so, aware of what?
>>
>>17459040
Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed to the fullest. I'm sorry for not being the sharpest crayon in the box xD. But all this right here ZOOMMM has went straight over my head. I just assumed it was all b8 and trolling. I'm actually learning how to be happy despite other people's bs. I like this feeling.
>>
I will quit.
I dont care if they labeled me coward or loser. I have my own goal. And I cant achieve it here.
>>
>>17458400
Doing what?
>>
>>17454427
This was nice to read. Hope it works out.
>>
>>17459052
Yes, they're aware. They're very aware. There is no confusion of how much I dislike him. There never was, and there never will be
>>
>>17459052
Not even going to touch that bruh. I got enough problems my lips are sealed. Ya'll do what ya'll do.
>>
i'm gonna miss you so much, and i'm probably never going to have a friend like you in my life. I just want you to know how much you are important to me in this shitty life i have right now, and i know i can never tell you face to face because i already suffocated you but yeah, i love you. And hurts like hell watching you go away.
>>
Yeah i'm out, this is kinda fucked up xD have a good night. Hope you find what you need.
>>
I have boundless, deep-running hatred that somehow motivated me to the point of getting a job, just to spite someone. To spite them harder, I kept going at the job harder.

The sad thing is that with this hatred towards some people, I just kept getting better at everything. I even tried fucking sports for the first time and I actually did fine, even with my fat-out-of-breath-ass.

That's not getting into how my speech is, which was shitty long before I just got this wrath.

Something is wrong with me, and I have no idea what.
>>
B,
You confuse me.

One day you call asking for help and the next you don't reply to my text or call. And then you invite me?

I'm over looking for approval. If you want to be friends, act like one... And not just when it's convenient for YOU.
>>
>>17459107
we are all clueless bro, i feel ya. i wish i knew how to handle my shit. I hope you get better, i mean it.
>>
Well... I don't know how I really feel about circumstances in my life. Or with anything else really. I feel some days I'm confusing myself with what I really want and don't want. I have one friend and have lost touch with literally everyone else, and I think I hold myself back on personal goals because I'm "not good enough yet" or ask myself "is this really worth it?" and then proceed to have sleepless nights over it. I love my family and friends, but I don't know what to do with other aspects of my life except sit around the house and watch anime or play games until I get sick of it, then relapse into worrying about my life choices again. So... Yeah.
>>
>>17459080
Well that's nice.

Here's a song for you to mow it over while listening.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EiR1hmpk-x4
>>
I would apologise to you a thousand times, with my utmost sincerity in every sorry.
But I'll have to be sorry for taking up your time for my selfish apologies
I'm sorry.
But thank you.
For giving me motivation to live to the best of me for 2 years
>>
>>17459082
You're so very helpful.

Why did you bother typing anything in the first place?
>>
>>17459158
Consider re-reading the change of replies to see why you look like a dumbass
>>
>>17459164
*exchange
>>
I get it you're smart and all knowing. I took the bait so you'd see it. I'm stupid, you're the best at everything. Happy? k bye
>>
>>17453424
why do i feel so bad about someone asking for my contact info but never contacting me
>>
I feel awful. I was dating this girl i met off tinder, things went well and we went out for a burger and then got drunk at mine we ended up kissing and fooling around althought she said she couldnt sleep with me this later turned out to be because she was on her period which was for almost the eniter time we were dating and told me she was going to the doctor about it. We did sleep together once though. We went bowling ect ect she then decided she wanted to be exclusive but with no label and then told me she didn't want to go on dates with me if i thought it was going to lead to a relationship and then she became distant and stood me up a few times and on the day of my grandmothers funeral ignored me until i told her that if she said she was gonna do something she should or atleast let me know after seeing my message at about 1 in the afternoon and then telling me she was in and out of sleep all day and went off at her and then apologised even though i shouldnt have because i didnt want her to leave and she left anyway :(
>>
You're a real stupid, crazy, dirty bitch. At least I got to fuck you a good amount of times. I'm glad you're not talking to me anymore since that "I'm not talking to you" text you sent on Tuesday. But at the same time I wish you would call me so i can personally tell you to fuck the fuck off forever. I can't believe I actually had feelings for your stupid ass
>>
Someone... anyone... acknowledge me. Talk to me. Please let me know I'm not invisible.
>>
>>17459164
Look like a dumbass how? I'm just curious and a bit of a smart ass.
>>
File: 1469573149554.jpg (576KB, 2260x2177px) Image search: [Google]
1469573149554.jpg
576KB, 2260x2177px
>>17459219
Sup
>>
>>17459200
That sucks, m9. Nice dubs tho. Women are weird, irrational creatures. Go find another one, amigo
>>
>>17459227
Thank you. That actually helped a little.
>>
Neoliberalism really isn't all that bad. Government accountability at the highest level is the only real failing that really needs to be addressed and that is hardly a uniquely neoliberal issue.
>>
>>17459229
chur bro needed that this evening
>>
>>17459164
And the song is kinda appropriate if you listen to the words.

They are on here spouting how much they dislike someone, always have and always will.

"Wear the grudge like a crown"
>>
>>17459268
>>17459224
>Always have and always will
>Grudge
>Consider re-reading the change of replies to see why you look like a dumbass
Because you didn't read the first post, you just kept replying them forgot what you originally replied to.
>>17458926
The song makes no sense and it makes you look like an idiot when the original reply was >>17459015
>>
>>17459238
wanna talk senpai?
>>
You're NOT a real nurse you're a BLOOD nurse stop posting nurse memes thinking you can relate because you can't you just take BLOOD and SPECIMINS so SHUTUP
>>
>>17459288
Kinda. I've been feeling lonely lately. I recognize it's my own doing, I've always been shy and quiet. I'd love to talk about things that interest me and share my stories and things but I can never muster up the courage to start talking. I start second guessing myself and thinking "Nobody actually cares. This is just gonna come out stupid." Hell, even now, trying to write this I've typed and retyped my whole reply trying to figure out how best to say this and I'm wondering the entire time "Is anybody even going to bother responding?"

I don't want to come across as being needy or wanting to be an attention whore but sometime I just want someone to notice me. To ask me about the things that interest me. To ask me about the things I'm working on.
>>
File: images.png (6KB, 326x155px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 326x155px
>>17459313
I feel you. Honestly I would try to give you some advice but you've probably already heard it already. I'm kinda in the same position that you are in except not as bad.

This might sound like bullshit that won't help. But just try to stop caring so much. Some people won't give a shit about what you are saying. Some people will. But if nobody does care it doesn't matter. There are people out there that would like to talk to you, i think. I don't know what situation you're in.. but maybe try branching out more
>>
File: 1468204173619.png (246KB, 458x348px) Image search: [Google]
1468204173619.png
246KB, 458x348px
PEOPLE MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE AND I GET NERVOUS AND STUTTER AND CANT THINK WHEN I NEED TO TALK TO PEOPLE, SOMETIMES EVEN CLOSE FRIENDS, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET A JOB AND TALK TO WOMEN AND LIVE A NORMAL LIFE WHEN IM LIKE DURRR AROUND HUMAN BEINGS AND WHAT IS THE POINT TO LIFE I FEEL LIKE I WASTE TIME WITH EVERYTHING NOTHING IS FULFILLING WHY AM I EVEN ALIVE HUH YOU SMUG FUCKERS??????
>>
>>17459325
It's not a bad situation that I'm in. Like I said, I've really done it to myself. I tend to isolate myself. Probably comes from being a loner kid growing up. Picked on a lot and didn't really have many friends. Lately I've been realizing how much being alone has been effecting me. When I do talk to people, I stutter now and I loose track of what I want to say because there'll be so many things I want to say all at once I can't decide what to say first.

I have tried not not care as much about what other people may or may not think. There have been a few times I thought "Fuck it! Who cares?!" and posted something or said something but then I like, two seconds later I'm like "Oh god! Why did I do that?! They're gonna think I'm an idiot or that I'm just doing this for the attention!"
>>
One part of me wants to have this crush, even with the full knowledge that she lives states away and probably wouldn't be that into me even if we did live close enough to not be long distance. That part of me doesn't care that I've never met her in real life, or that pining after someone isn't doing me any good. It just wants to sit there and fantasize about impossible romantic escapades.

The other part of me still likes playing vidya with her and accepts that on paper, things could probably work out if we lived near each other. But it keeps reminding me that we don't, and that I should find a way to get over it and move on.

Neither part will listen to the other and it's frustrating. And neither will shut up when I'm alone. It seems like such a non issue but I still can't seem to resolve it one way or another. It's like my mind is conspiring against me to keep me in limbo.
>>
I don't get it, maybe I'm looking too much into things. We had a really good night of talking, at least I think we did. She said she was going to bed, so I said night and stuff, then said for her to text me tomorrow if she wanted to. Then she replies saying goodnight and sweet dreams and completely ignores what I said about texting me tomorrow.
Maybe I'm overthinking, but still, how hard would it be to even acknowledge it? Now I'll be up all night thinking about it
>>
>>17459370
The way you describe it, it sounds like you're reading too far into it. And even if she didn't text back tomorrow, that still might not be as bad a sign as it will feel like. Just an outside opinion, so I do hope that helps.
>>
>>17459374
Yeah maybe you're right, guess I'll have to wait and see
>>
>>17459280
Hence the admission of being a smart ass, because no matter what the question the answer is supposed to be "never".

Might help if you went in cronilogical order, but it's OK. I understand how manipulative people change shit around to suit there purposes.

I did recall wrong and mixed up always disliking someone with there being no doubt that the person knew this other person disliked them. Big fucking deal.

By the way, what is a "change of reply"?

Eh, whatever. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, and my opinion of you is you're particularly judgemental over menial shit, apparently manipulative as fuck and kinda stupid about it.

You have yourself a wonderful day!
>>
Please come back mom..
>>
>>17459386
>By the way, what is a change of reply?
>menial shit
>Because he couldn't read the correction
Wow. You almost sound like you're fucking hypocritical. Go ahead, reread your replies again, and repeat what you just said. Because you just admitted to not even remembering what you originally replied to, but apparently being called out for this is wrong. There's no manipulation even implied anywhere, you couldn't remember what you had only just replied to, tried to be a smartass and then had to admit you were wrong. Nowhere is any of this manipulation, not even the first post makes any comment of me doing anything. You just put your hand into a hat to see what you could pull out. Learn to argue with someone
>>
>>17459243
Tell me more Ptolemy..
>>
>>17459397
First I made a smart ass remark.

Then I asked a smart ass question.

Then I made a smart ass statement.

You're order of events was a little different.

Then you tried to suck me into an argument over something stupid.

Being called out on it is not wrong, but you are clearly trying to start an argument over some stupid shit.

I'm not trying to argue, not worth my energy. You clearly do want to though, with a stranger on 4chan over something stupid.

At least I can admit when I am wrong or made a mistake.

So what is really bothering you that you are seeking an argument with a stranger on the internet?
>>
>>17459340
H E L P
>>
>>17459425
>You're order of events was a little different
>tried to suck me into an argument over something stupid
I told you to go back and reread, only for you to prove, again, that you hadn't. If you had, you'd have seen why the song made no sense and you looked like a dumbass
>So what is really bothering you that you are seeking an argument with a stranger on the internet?
See >>17459280
>Because you didn't read the first post, you just kept replying them forgot what you originally replied to.
>>17459386
You tried to argue with a "stranger" with this post. You put a hand into your hat and pulled out any adjective you thought would work.

Stop this pathetic victim complex of you being argued with when you pulled out the label game just because you got told, two times, to go re-read.
>>
>>17459397
Oh and I read the correction, but again it was just me being a smart ass.

Perfect example of you being manipulative. You either assumed I didn't read the correction or didn't care if I had read the correction and made what you wanted out of it to try and back up your arguement.

The reality is I did read it and specifically asked the question to be fecisious/a smart ass.

Now why don't you go ahead and tell everyone what is really bothering you. It might make you feel better.
>>
>>17459479
>manipulative
>You either assumed I didn't read the correction or didn't care if I had read the correction and made what you wanted out of it to try and back up your arguement.
>manipulative
You don't even know the fucking meaning of the word you're trying to spout, holy fuck
>The reality is I did read it and specifically asked the question to be fecisious/a smart ass.
You're closer to that word than you seem to realize, you damned hypocrite. Learn what it means and stop trying to use it as a buzzword
>>
>>17459452
The song was for the person to listen to and maybe decide for themselves that spending their time focused on thoughts of their dislike for someone might be a waste of time and energy and that time could be spent on something better.

Just because you can't grasp that doesn't mean it doesn't apply.

Don't need to re-read. I think you might need to though. There is no victim complex, if there were what would I even be a victim of? Again with more manipulative stupid shit.

Well, wish I could say it was nice getting to know you but it wasn't. You just keep on trying to argue something stupid and grasp at straws to try and turn something into something it is not, i.e. manipulation.

But yeah, you keep bottling up whatever it is that's bothering you. I don't really see the point in continuing to talk to you since you try and twist someone fucking around and being a smart ass into a huge drama.

-the "victim" (lol)
>>
>>17459511
>There is no victim complex
>Might help if you went in cronilogical order, but it's OK. I understand how manipulative people change shit around to suit there purposes.
>I did recall wrong and mixed up always disliking someone with there being no doubt that the person knew this other person disliked them. Big fucking deal.
>Then you tried to suck me into an argument over something stupid.
>Again with more manipulative stupid shit.
No, really. Start reading the shit you say
>>
>>17459526
You can keep yapping all you want, doesn't mean I'm gonna play your dumbass game. I suggest you get your ego checked.
>>
>>17459543
That's funny, all I did in that post was greentext lines from your posts. There is no game, there is no argument. If you need a reminder, remember that the "argument" starts here >>17459386
>>
>>17459556
I gotta correct you on that. It started here >>17459164.

That wasn't pointing out someone's mistake, that was using name calling to try and start an arguement, "dumbass".

Yes it is funny, it's funny your still typing about any of it. It's funny how obviously bothered you are about it for whatever reason. It's especially funny how you have a need to have the last word with someone who's refusing to argue with you.
>>
>>17459587
>an exchange of diverging or opposite views
>Consider re-reading the change of replies to see why you look like a dumbass
>stupid; brainless.
No, believe it or not that's not an argument
>>
>>17459616
You need to take your own advice and go re-read that previous post.

Actually how about I do as you would do.

>That wasn't pointing out someone's mistake, that was using name calling to try and start an arguement, "dumbass".
>try and start an arguement
>>
>>17453424
I HATE SONIC 2!
>>
>>17459636
>It started here
>try and start an arguement
Did you not think that through?
>>
I'm better than all of you and will prove it. (you as in not you /adv/)
>>
I'm alone. I hate this, this feeling that I'm too afraid to just ask her to spend an hour with me because I feel the more time I spend with her the less and less she loves me, I feel the more time we spend together the less interested she is in me, the less she likes me as a person. Will things ever improve? She deserves better than me, and she realizes that now I think. Maybe not, but she will if this keeps up. I can't improve myself, not yet at least. She's ashamed to be with me. I'm ashamed to be me. So why can't I tell her all this while I'm with her?

I've lost everyone else, I can't lose her.
>>
>>17454386
Go kill yourself so fucking tired of people posting shit about killing yourself... Go fucking do it FUCK! Call a sucked hotline no one on here gives a fuck
>>
>>17454416
I miss you too and I've felt the same way for months
>>
>>17454663
Give me another opportunity I will fuck you next time I promise it will be the best fuck of your life.
>>
I'm 19 and I haven't done much since I graduated high school. It's been a little more than a year and I haven't done shit with my life. I have stuff that need to get done but I haven't had the motivation to do anything. Any suggestions? I'm not sure what to do.
>>
I'm finally over you even though you are still always on my mind and everything reminds me of you, at least it doesn't hurt anymore. I still love you and would take you back in a heartbeat. You are fucking awesome I just want to fuck and cuddle naked while reading together
>>
>>17459644
Lol!

You're still at it huh? You must really enjoy the attention.

That is where you interjected and tried to start an arguement. That is where it started. Not sure why that is hard for you to understand.

So because you can't correctly interpret things and take them out of context constantly I'm a dumbass? Lol!

Thanks for the laugh. This has been pretty funny and entertaining for me. All from a few smart ass comments.
>>
>>17455490
If you feel that strongly it's because he is crazy about you too. That amount of passion is hard to build one sided. Just give him a chance and be patient he will show you. Don't get discouraged if he doesn't make a move immediately he's just shy and scared you don't like him even though you probably make it obvious.
>>
>>17457576
Next time we see each other obviously
>>
>>17459673
I want to spend every single hour with you and I want to tell everyone about it.
>>
I wish I knew what our friendship meant to you. Or what I meant to you. Even if you truly hated my guts, it'd help me begin to forget about you.
>>
What part of London isn't gentrified?
>>
>>17459710
>You're still at it huh?
One sentence. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
Your pale white silky smooth flesh so radiant as your beautiful blue eyes, i think of you every moment of the day not only thinking of you but dreaming of you every night. Not only your looks but your own personality i adore so much and how we have somewhat alittle in common. oh i wish you could be mine and I know you are about soon to be married to a good friend of mine but i just want to say i will forever love you for who you are and i will always want to be there for you and care for you as i always do. Take care (:
>>
Everyone who knew my existence thinks im a dumb dunkey fool. It hurts. If i ever had enough money, i'll leave you mofos>:(
>>
I can tell today is going to be one of the hard days.
>>
>>17460041
creep
>>
so she cut off contact with me to get over things because
eventhough we were just restorting to texting now, she felt like because i was always sort of there for her to get away when her relationship became a bit wobbly, she could not get over it

thats some bullshit excuse to me
>>
I can't cry at anything anymore. The reason is because I didn't cry when my mother died and I fear that if I will cry at something else, I'll be the shittiest human being.
>>
I'm actually kind of happy we broke up
>>
I moved to the other side of the world but we still loved each other, but because of the distance we decided not to get into a proper relationship. We decided not to be exclusive and that we could see other people.

I ended up kissing an ex, something I was completely allowed to do, and she flipped out. She stopped talking to me for weeks. Now we're talking again but she says she doesn't have romantic feelings for me. At the moment I'm happy to stay talking to her for now because she's my best friend and I don't want to lose her.

I understand that me kissing my ex hurt her a ton and it probably brought out massive feelings of jealousy so I understand why she reacted the way she did despite the fact that I was allowed to do it. But it hurts that it's made her lose feelings for me.

Given the circumstances, and given the fact that I didn't specifically do something wrong, I believe I can bring them back. I'm gonna try to bring them back. I don't give a shit. I'm in love with this girl and I'm willing to fight for us and remind her why she chose me in the first place.

Who knows if I can do this. But I've gotta give it a go.
>>
>>17458281
Are you me?
>>
I hate people. I despise them. I can't feel attached to anyone but a few of my military battle-buddies.
Then I found you.
It feels as if my depression finally started crawling back.
You kept it away, and now that you're gone....

I can't stand seeing people hug and kiss. It just reminds me of what I'll never have with you.
>>
Damn loser there's millions of other choices out there to find
>>
>>17453424
I'm getting this money, fuck it.

I have to take care of myself.
>>
This creeping loneliness is eating me inside. I got too used to having someone, now suddenly I'm all alone. Why can't I adapt to it? Why is it taking so long? Why does being alone make me want to harm myself so much?
>>
Never fall in love. It will ruin everything.
>>
>>17460647
you'll always be poor regardless ;)
never going to be as rich as me wagey
>>
Stop ignoring my emails. I know you don't like me, but I dislike you too. I don't want to work with you anymore, either, but I want to get paid. And not the 5% you're giving me, the 75% we originally agreed on, you fucking liars.
I take some comfort that your company will eventually fail since you barely have 3k followers on social media after 5 years of this bullshit.
>>
File: 1468893125895.jpg (74KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468893125895.jpg
74KB, 480x640px
So im either completely losing my fucking mind or im just becoming jaded and extremely cynical. I used to love people, I loved going to parties, I loved meeting new people I loved every social interaction I had, but for some fucking reason I can only see the worst in people now. I see how unbelievably judgmental people are, I see how people talk behind their friends backs, everyone is depressed, everyone is fucking insane. Its like everyone has something to fucking prove and its fucking with my head. Ive hung around the same people for basically my entire life and I just witness some of them getting worse and worse. Maybe its just me, maybe im the terrible person here and im just projecting it onto other people. I dont fucking know. I just wish everyone could go with the flow and just accept shit the way it is, but there always has to be some sort of drama, some sort of conflict going on. This shit never happened before, is this just a side effect of extreme boredom? Do people just create problems so they have something to talk about? The more I think about this the more eternal solitude sounds like the way to go.
>>
>>17460673
This is true wisdom. Love ruined me, ruined my life, ruined everything I know.
Never again.
>>
I need to learn to shut my big stupid mouth because it pushes away people I don't want to be gone. I really need to learn to shut up my stupid mouth because apparently it's nothing but lies and I'm made to be a fool in the end. And here I am alone as usually my fault. If I had one chance to prove I actually learned something today and change it. I should start here.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.