[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mutual friend setting me up? Should I go for it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Best friend's girlfriend told her friend about me. She's been doing this thing lately where she tries setting me up with her friends before even telling me about it. I'm indifferent to it because I have been single for a while and it wouldn't really hurt to let her do it.

She told me that one of her friends thinks I'm really cute and wants to meet me. I honestly doubted I'd find the girl attractive before she sent the photo. She's like a 6/10 in pictures, which let me clear up is not bad by any means. She's cute, but I'm not sure if she'd be my type. She's a musician that plays small gigs, and according to my friend, she's got her shit together for her age.

Only concerns are
>I'm 19, almost 20, freshman in college. She's only a few months into 17, and a senior in high school.
>We'd be an hour and a half apart. Granted, this is not a huge deal, as I think I could handle a LDR if this thing takes off. She still goes to school in my hometown.
>According to my friend, she's really interested in meeting/talking to me. For some reason to me this waves a huge red flag. I think it's mainly because my first relationship I ever had started like that. Girl messaged me on FB, we hit it off, and she ended up extremely dependent, clingy, and unable to control her emotions and think with a level head. It ended horribly. I don't want to repeat that.

Should I go against my instinct and give it a shot with her?
>>
>>17452762
give it a shot bro, maybe she just has a great first impression of you for whatever reason. or ask her on the first date why does she think you are cute/wanted to meet you. nothing can go wrong
>>
>half an hour distance
>LDR
lol no

Anyways worst case scenario it goes nowhere.
>>
Go for it, she's too far away to be a problem but close enough for fun times.
>>
>>17452840
>*An hour and a half
>I see your point though.
>>
In before statutory rape charges are filed.
>>
>>17452918
Yeah that thought has crossed my mind a few times. One of the bigger reasons I'm reconsidering pursuing this.
>>
>>17452933
maybe she's cool, who knows, gauge how emotionally mature she is/you were at 17.

with those sorts of things it could be nothing, or it could be catastrophic if her folks don't approve etc.
>>
>>17452762
Are you desperate enough to risk being labelled a sex offender for life? If the answer is yes then go for it. If not tell your friend to hook you up with someone of legal age.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.