[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you handle bitchy behavior from your gf? My gf always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: gKQPB9X.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gKQPB9X.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
How do you handle bitchy behavior from your gf?

My gf always snaps at me for every little thing I do wrong. If she's having a bad day or is frustrated about something else she takes it out on me. Maybe I didn't cook something the right way or she doesn't like how I drive. She'll find something to get mad about. And then she'll boss me around and tell me everything I have to do, or just tell me to go away because she's irritated at me, sometimes she even hits me.

Usually I just go along with it and she'll apologize for it later. When I show any sort of reaction to it she'll either get more angry at me or downplay it. I love her to death but I also feel like I'm not respecting myself by letting her act this way towards me.
>>
Stop acting like a little bitch. She knows she can treat you like one and she does it because you won't do anything about it. Tell her to get her shit in order before she get's in the door and if she doesn't like how you do things then she can take a hike. Show some balls anon.
>>
>>17452727
Fuck her in the eye until she stops
>>
>>17452747
finally some good advice
>>
>>17452727
>I love her to death
why?

from the way you described it she treats you like shit
>>
>>17452727
Just broke up with a girl for this reason OP. Don't take that shit. It's abusive behavior and no one will put up with it. Eventually she'll be alone.
>>
>>17452754
Because when she isn't acting that way she's really sweet. She says she wants to have a family with me more than anything, and she's always trying to help me.

It sounds bad from my post, but when she's not being mean she's the most loving, supportive partner.
>>
As a bitchy girlfriend it's more likely an unrelated issue. I'm working on improving it but certain little things with my health can make me super irritable.
>>
It depends on the severity, but in your case she's just too cunt to handle. Quit because some people will never change.
>>
>>17452727
i just ignore snarky remarks or the inevitable tries to trigger jealousy, but then proceed to hate fuck and tell things like "so you like to make me jealous bitch" and shit, she loves it and now i can see a smile when she tries being bitchy to me because i know her intent
>>
>>17452727
Here, let me talk to her...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.