[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bleeding nonstop... wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: godhatesme.jpg (15KB, 480x244px) Image search: [Google]
godhatesme.jpg
15KB, 480x244px
Hoping that another anon has experienced this before. I have a problem with my period. I soak two overnight maxi pads in about 6 hours without birth control.
>17
>Bled for two months straight
>Mother says it's normal after the one month period.
>Dad is freaked out about how long i had been bleeding, takes me to get seen.
> Doctors scold both of us for not being sooner
>Doctor sends me to the ER to see why the fuck I am bleeding
>They find I am actively bleeding and prescribe me Birth control to get it to stop. Works well for a while and I end up stopping use because I'm a dumb fuck.

When I hit 25 I started bleeding and bleeding badly. Two overnight maxi pads in 3 hours. Huge fucking clots This time after 2 weeks I get seen because I wasn't about to go through 2 months of that crap.
>Doctor looks at the amount of blood on the pad she had me sit on, then both her and her nurse looks at me horrified telling me I have to go to the hospital right now.
>Pumps me with two bags of estrogen which gets it to stop for about 5 hours (I was released after hour two because we thought it was over)
>Midnight the horror begins all over again
>Next few months we struggle to get it to stop. The BC pills just do not work so she put me on Skyla (IUD).
> Effectively stops the period.
>Never was actually told what was causing the bleeding
>IUD makes sex painful every few months

Around 5 month ago (We are on year two of three with the IUD) I started spotting and randomly bleed It's getting heavier with each "Period" and Now every two weeks or so I will find huge blood stains in my Undergarments.

Has anyone had this shit happen to them because I am honestly terrified of going back to the doctors at this point. Neither times they gave me an answer and with the Periods getting heavier it appears to me that the IUD is starting to become less effective
>>
Maybe you are a hemophilic?
>>
>>17452650

Wouldn't that mean I would bleed constantly when cut?
>>
>>17452654
I think so, but I am not a doctor. Hemophilic women usually suffer from what you are talking about, the non-stop heavy bleeding during periods.
>>
I bled for a month straight the first time I tried birth control. It freaked me out, and I was pretty weak for a while from the blood loss. My doctor basically said "it happens" and I just had to put up with it.

I don't bleed as heavy as you and my periods are about a week long, and I find I get pretty weak around those periods. You can try eating specific foods during those periods to help out a little. I think you're supposed to keep iron levels up or something.
>>
>>17452661
The last doctor ran some tests and other than my Blood count being low (No surprise) Everything came back normal. She moved and shut down her office so I haven't been able to find where my documents went (Maybe to the other OBGYN's office that works another floor)

I moved to another county and lack insurance atm so I've been reluctant to be seen.
>>
>>17452665
Problem is, I am Severely bleeding without birth control. The Pills worked the first time it happened, the second time it didn't (Tried two different pills) and they had to put me on the IUD to get it to stop. Now I fear the IUD is starting to stop working
>>
>>17452667
Sounds pretty rough. There's lots of types of birth control out there so maybe you could talk to your doctor about trying others? I'd also ask them about hemophilia like the other anon mentioned. I read up on diets that are recommended to hemophiliacs and it helped me a little, but my bleeding isn't as bad or long as yours.

Even if you don't have insurance you should try to look into it anyways. Maybe there are free clinics somewhere that can help you. Depending on the country you could go into some hospitals and just mention you don't have coverage and ask for advice on what to do. If you don't qualify for help some doctors do things on the side with payment plans. If it's affecting your quality of life you really need to look into it.
>>
File: 1470064062868-g.jpg (34KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
1470064062868-g.jpg
34KB, 736x414px
>>17452641
Glad I have a dick. Sounds awful.
>>
>>17452641
Endometrial polyp
A usually noncancerous growth attached to the inner wall of the womb (uterus).
Risk factors
Female
Common
Fibroids
Noncancerous growths in the uterus that can develop during a woman's childbearing years.
Risk factors
Ages: adolescent and adult
Family history of uterine fibroids
Common
Endometriosis
A disorder in which tissue that normally lines the uterus grows outside the uterus.
Risk factors
Ages: adolescent and adult
Common
Adenomyosis
A condition in which endometrial tissue exists within and grows into the uterine wall.
Risk factors
Female
Common?
Is it that?
Oh also try to distract your mind when you get your period, your stress is not helping...

I read and googled the information
>>
Hey love, you're going to get the runaround from doctors for a while. I had the exact same bleeding issue. I would gush blood and couldn't sleep through the night. It was so bad one time I slept in the bathtub.

after 7 doctors one finally did a ultrasound and MRI and discovered I have endometriosis. Hopefully that's not it for you.

She placed me on low estrogen BC with high iron and it's been helping.
>>
>>17452667
Also I should mention the doctors that finally took the time to properly diagnose and treat me were at Planned Parenthood.
>>
>>17452689
This desu
>>
File: Terengganu_roselle.jpg (343KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Terengganu_roselle.jpg
343KB, 1024x768px
Ask for tranexamic acid. They usually give it to older women, but you fit the description.

It's either that or get pregnant and carry a baby to term, which often clears it up...
>>
Idk if this would work but all throughout my youth I would get nosebleeds spontaneously to the tune of once a day at least. We went to the otorhinolaryngologist and he cauterized my nose. It didn't stick the first time but after several more visits, it worked and I haven't had a nosebleed in over 10 years now
>>
>>17452838
Thanks for reminding me roselles exist, I need to find me some now...

Good luck with the blood torrent OP, see a doctor tho.
>>
>>17452846
You needed/need to drink more water....
>>
Go to a fucking doctor.
>>
I suffered from low estrogen with same symptoms. If you're done having kids, look into ablation for permanent fix.
>>
>>17452641
Go.To.A.Doctor.You.Total.Retard
>>
>>17452846
Yes, uterine cauterization does exist. Its cost is sterilization. They often won't do it on women in their 20's, especially if they haven't had a child.
>I am so looking forward to it
>>
>>17452641
Hey, anon, I dont know what the causes might be but there are things you can do that will help you.

I was on BC for 6 months and continually bled everyday for 5 out of the 6 months. I used a tampon AND a pad to stop the bleeding from staining my clothes.
Also, research on your own on the Internet about what the causes might be so that when you go to the doctor, you have a better idea of what is happening so that you can ask questions. Ask them MANY questions.
Also, get a blood test/hormone test/etc.. that might help your doctor pinpoint the problem.
After I got off my BC, I got a blood test and it showed that I was so deficient in Iron that I was very close to needing a blood transfusion.
Are you overweight/underweight? That can mess up with your periods too. Good luck, OP.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.