[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I just turned 20 here recently and I have been really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Hello, I just turned 20 here recently and I have been really stressing myself out more than I should. My boyfriend and I have been together and for the first time, I'm ready to tale a step forward and be more sexually active with someone (Because I feel he is worth it.) We are almost to the point where we are going to take one another's virginity but so far it all has been oral. I'm really nervous, I want to make him feel amazing but I'm really new to all this. Any advice on things I can do to make it more pleasurable and how I can make the discomfort of losing my virginity less intense? also, any advice I can give him to make him well, man-handle me less? I'm really bad at giving examples.
>>
>>17452074
It will be weird. It will be a bit awkward. It probably won't feel amazing for either of you. Not bad, but not amazing. And it probably won't last that long, or will last longer than you want it to.

You're putting it on a pedestal in your mind, and trying to make it live up to that expectation. It won't. There's no way you'll be able to make it be this amazing, mind blowing thing. Just de-stress about it. If you're stressed, you won't be turned on, and it won't feel as good/will hurt more. It's barely any different, emotionally, from oral. You're naked with each other, and doing sexual things. Do you love him? When you're in the mood, have him put his dick inside you. It's seriously not any more complicated than that, for your first time.

Once you've done it, you'll realize how silly your worries about it were. You can only really work on making it feel better for the both of you once you've done it. Without having done it, how will you know what you enjoy, what's comfortable and what isn't, what positions you like? You can only improve on it once you know what you're doing. Communicate with each other afterwards. Say what you liked, what you didn't. Be honest. You're both noobs, so it's not your fault if you suck, and you will suck. Allow yourself to take criticism.

And as for man-handling, I'd say that it's usually a good thing during sex, at least how I think of it. You'd need to give specifics if you want better advice.
>>
>>17452131
The man-handling part, sometimes he will squeeze too much where my nipples will start to hurt and feel a bit sore. When he squeezes anywhere else it's totally fine. You're right, I probably should of been more specific about that bit.

Everything else is also a good point. I've been nervous about this due to my family and my last boyfriend I had for a couple years making it this sacred thing and how valuable and treasured your virginity is, so a part of me has always felt like the first time is going to be this amazing thing.
>>
>>17452181
Then just ask him not to do that, that's not unreasonable. Tell him it hurts, and that that doesn't turn you on, but that anywhere else is fine/nice. In my experience though, stuff like that can actually enhance sex. A bit of pain mixed in, like scratching his back with your nails, or him spanking you. But that's getting a bit ahead.

It really isn't that special, and it won't be amazing, like I said. Just think to yourself, "Fuck it, it doesn't matter, I just want to fuck him". That's seriously a better mindset to have. Or even better, just don't think about it. Just act. Just give in to the impulse, as long as you trust and love him. It's definitely gratifying.

But it's not uncommon to be worried/anxious, it makes sense that you are. Just try and put it out of your head.

Also, families that actually try and impose stuff like that tend to be religious, and also tend to disapprove of birth control. Fucking use protection, get on the pill if you can. At the absolute minimum, use a condom. I hope you know all this, but I just want to make sure.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.