[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my christian parents that I converted to islam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

How do I tell my christian parents that I converted to islam and that im going to marry a muslim man? Im scared to lose them
>>
>>17451935
Just say you found a new Abrahamic religion you want to pursue spiritually for now.
>>
>>17451935
Are you underage?
Do you need your parents permission to get married?

If not then why is this an issue, just be an adult about it and be open.
>>
>>17451935
Troll thread.
>>
>>17451935
have them meet your fiance and be plain about it

maybe they'll disapprove but it's your life they'll eventually come around (probably still won't approve but once they realize they can't change anything they'll at least tolerate it in order to have a relationship with their daughter again)
>>
Just tell them that it aligns more with your liberal, feminist ideals than oppressive Christianity. Wear a head wrap so they know you're serious.
>>
>>17451935
You must be over 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>17451935
>female
>opting to join literally one of the most anti-female religions in this day and age

K.
>>
Just tell them the truth OP, you don't actually believe in Islam's tenets, your Muslim boyfriend just has a HUGE dick that completely makes up for the beatings and lack of respect for your person, and converting is the only way that you can be with him.
>>
Good meme
>>
So what are you gonna do when your clit gets chopped off? If I ever lost a body part or organ I'd probably keep it in a jar of formalin.
>>
>>17452133
And yet you won't stop posting
>>
>>17451935
Nice trolling Habib
>>
A friend of my brother's got married to a muslim. Things was fine until the second baby when his patriarchy started leaking. He forbade her from going outside and threatened to take the kids back to his home country.
>>
>>17451935
Kill yourself.
>>
>>17452939
I think that's the next step in her master plan
>>
>>17451935
Tell them "alahu Akbar"

Seriously what the fuck are you doing converting to a religion for a man rather than God?
>>
File: 1459651706249.png (45KB, 209x195px) Image search: [Google]
1459651706249.png
45KB, 209x195px
>>17452677
>he genuinely thinks women aren't this retarded
>>
File: 1470606683201.jpg (15KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1470606683201.jpg
15KB, 260x260px
>>17451935

>Wear a very heavy coat
>Fill to the brim with explosives
>Allahu Akbar
>???
>Profit
>>
>>17453010
>not Prophet

You had one job Abu Hajaar

What is wrong with you Abu Hajaar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMQwYYr-F2U
>>
Blow u're self up
>>
OP, don't listen to these trolls.

Do what you want, Darwin will deal with the rest.
Seriously though, if I see a thread in a few months time about how "I got trapped in a muslim marriage and can't escape, he's taking the kids to live in the middle east with him, help" I'm just gonna laugh.
>>
>>17452983
There's countless women who marry Saudis, fly with them back to the Middle East, get the shit beaten out of them by their husbands and then spend the rest of their days trying to get out of t he country, begging at the US embassy to help them escape.

Due to our relationship with the Saudi government, we don't help them.

It's a sad state of things but girls need to be educated on this.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.