[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with shitty people disrespecting me? Ignore them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1470935351720.jpg (134KB, 1080x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1470935351720.jpg
134KB, 1080x1149px
Basically there is this cunt of a woman that works at my school library. I borrowed some books but she didn't renew them when I asked her to (she told me she did). I got a hold on my account. Anyways I tried to take a book out and she gave me this speech about there being a hold on my account.

Problem is the way she asked for my name, and who I was, it's like she was talking to a retarded child. She started acting this way after I inquired about a work study job, to which she lied to me about there being 35 applicants. Anyways I got hired somewhere else. But now this ugly fucking cunt is giving me lip every time I try to take a book out like a nagging slave owner.

How do I deal with this bitch? not the only situation. I run into shitty people like this all the time who are waiting for some sort of conflict. I have poor coping skills so that's why I am asking here, you guys are pretty good at this social stuff. Ofcourse I can't punch my way through life.
>>
>>17451846
is that fucking lilly kruk
>>
>>17451846
Where is all this pride coming from?
You don't sound like some respectful nor stable person to begin with.
Why do you want respect from every single person you meet?

After that you can work towards confidence to make people respect you.
If you don't get the respect you think you deserve then don't let them filthy peasants affect you.
>>
>>17451849
Hottest 10yo
>>
File: 1451536774462.jpg (76KB, 689x568px) Image search: [Google]
1451536774462.jpg
76KB, 689x568px
>>17451846

You can't control other people's behavior. There are many on this board who will tell you that taking the high road and not confronting and attacking the person who disrespected you is called being a cuck or a beta but thats just school yard bullshit.

That might work when you're a kid but as you grow into adulthood you will come to realize that if you insist on confronting and being aggressive with EVERY shitty person you meet in your life you'll spend the majority of your time fighting; but not fighting over the safety of others, just principal.

Our prison systems are full of people who are there for the rest of their lives simply because they committed violent acts again someone who disrespected them; because of someone's attitude or words. At the time it often feels like if you don't stand up and confront force with force that makes you less of a man but is anyone really hurting you? What effect does this person have on your well being other than just a few moments of frustration?

This person is an angry, bitter, stubborn human being who makes up for their own anger and frustration by taking it out on others. Nothing you do will change this person. Either you can get sucked into their vortex of negativity and bicker with her or you can decide that you're better than arguing with some petty cunt at a school library.

Realize that in these situations you have a choice. You can respond with violence, injury themselves, yourself, create further conflict and possibly get in trouble with your school/job/law enforcement.

OR

You can do what real adults do and leave the shitty attitudes and snide remarks to the children and go about your day because participating in their immature antics isn't worth your time.
>>
File: The Joker.gif (996KB, 245x297px) Image search: [Google]
The Joker.gif
996KB, 245x297px
>>17451846

You need to project a 'Don't fuck with me vibe'.

Once people have walked all over you like a fucking doormat; it's too late because they know you're weak.

If you tried to stand up to them, they would just laugh and smirk as you.

As a Black Belt in Bullying and Psychological Warfare, I know my shit.
>>
>>17451846
Living well is the best revenge.

Every time she acts shitty toward you, smile and thank her politely as if she had done you a big favor. It will drive her crazy with frustration that she can't rile you, and eventually she'll start avoiding you.
>>
>>17451846
Have higher goals than people respecting you.
Live in whatever way causes you to respect yourself, so you don't need other peoples' respect.
Recognise that she isn't you, and her opinion isn't necessarily important.
You may see the humour in it.
Try to strategise to whatever serves your ends most.
Develop ends to serve.
>>
>>17451949
How to do you project this vibe?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.