[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cut Penis and Sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: 1470756590401.png (166KB, 528x752px) Image search: [Google]
1470756590401.png
166KB, 528x752px
I only found out recently than having a cut penis reduces the sensitivity for sex. So I was wondering a few things

>how much pleasure does the man lose out
>how much pleasure does the woman lose out
>is there much sensation lost for the woman and man if its done bareback?

I've thought it be best to work with what I have and if any men or women can give me some answers that would be great.

Also is there anything I could do which may be able to slightly compensate for the lack of sensation for both my end and the womans? Maybe a certain position or technique?
>>
File: 1464825449096.gif (1MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1464825449096.gif
1MB, 500x282px
>>17451217
I used to care about this until I realized I wasn't having sex anyway
>>
If you fap, you will wear out your penis anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Im not trying to justify gentital mutilation, not at all, but there are worse things that can happen to you.
>>
>>17451228
Do you mean if someone who was uncircumsized fapped they'd wear it out?
>>
>>17451230
Depends on how hard an how often you do it, but in my case yes.

It's called death grip.
>>
>>17451223
Everyone already knew
>>
>>17451234
I don't do that. I read articles though that circumcised penis can make the sex very unenjoyable for a woman and was wondering from either males who are cut or women who have had sex with cut partners if this effected their enjoyment.

Basically I am worried about when I do have sex with a woman, she won't enjoy it or find it uncomfortable.
>>
>>17451243
Don't put the cart before the horse
>>
>>17451245
Alright but then how much does it effect me then?
>>
>>17451265
Probably not more than your inability to use affect instead of effect
>>
>>17451269
That's reassuring. Thanks.
>>
>>17451240
t. manchild who thinks he's not a loser
>>
>>17451243
Where the hell did you read that it has negative effects on women?
>>
>>17451285
Internet. Said due to the lack of foreskin, it dries up the girls vagina quicker and makes it more irritable. Also due to the lack of sensitivity, the man normally needs to penetrate deeper to feel anything.

Then other articles say it makes no difference. So I am quite confused. Again my main worry was less my own sensitivity and my ability to please a woman in bed. Especially cause my cut was due to genuine medical issues with the foreskin.
>>
File: circ.jpg (88KB, 960x496px) Image search: [Google]
circ.jpg
88KB, 960x496px
>>17451285
It is known that being cut draws out lubrication from the vagina due to the barb like tip. A foreskin acts like a plug, keeping the lubrication inside.
>>
>>17451217
The foreskin act like an almost frictionless joint, it's an engineering marvel.
It makes it easier to use condoms, and to avoid damage when the woman isn't wet enough.
The man will lose pleasure directly because the nerve endings have been cut, but both partners will because the mechanics of sex are now less optimal.
Just get your woman very wet or use lube, and it will be ok, tho.
>>
>>17451304
>>17451301
Well crap. Thanks for the info though anons.
>>
File: 1470893786356.png (319KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470893786356.png
319KB, 450x450px
>>17451217

girls get more pleasured by an UN-cut penis in my experience, it creates more friction, can form a rib in the middle section and sometimes you can gobble up some of her fluids so there's extra lewd noises down there which frankly turns me on like crazy after getting addicted to hentai scrunching vagina noises
>>
>>17451343
Well so long as there are still some lewd noises even when cut, that's alright by me.
>>
>>17451281
Same fagging without a trip? You've reached a new level of pathetic
>>
>>17451351
>samefagging

Are you lost? This isn't /b/
>>
>>17451355
Yawn. Irony much?
>>
File: 47532630.cached.jpg (48KB, 800x500px)
47532630.cached.jpg
48KB, 800x500px
>>17451357
>yawn

Go back to r/4chan
>>
>>17451366
says the tripfag. Pathetic
>>
I think we lost a lot of feeling. I can barely feel sex and I've never been able to feel anything but warmth from bj's...
>>
>>17451545
Have you done it without a condom too?
>>
>>17451384
Nice comeback 2 hours later retard
>>
>>17451552
Unless you are going to give advice please stop.
>>
>>17451562
how about fuck you pal
>>
>be cut
>sex is incredibly satisfying
>long lasting cus less sensitivity
>lost maybe about 15 percent sensitivity
what kind of fucked up botched dicks do you losers have?
>>
>>17451549
With condoms I can't feel anything but pressure. It's like wearing gardening gloves. I can tell something's touching the condom but that's it.
>>
>>17451572
I was just asking. I don't know and wanted to ask other anons who may have done the deed.

>>17451573
Thats alright as I think even uncut lose a lot out with the condom. What about without for you?
>>
>>17451591
Without↓
>I can barely feel sex and I've never been able to feel anything but warmth from bj's...
>>
>>17451608
Oh. My sympathies anon. Guess I'll cross my fingers for when the time comes.
>>
>>17451608
Is there a way to reverse the lose of sensitivity?
>>
>>17451285
The dick "slides" within the foreskin, requiring less/no lube. Goes for both sex and jerking it. Feels different for the woman.
>>
>>17451648
How do women feel when they touch their foreskin??
>>
Well I'll speak from personal experience as a grill who only had two partners, first was uncut, and my current bf is cut.
To start with my ex, he was a fat fuck that didn't have proper hygiene so his dick had a tendency to smell but I think that's entirely his fault really, compared to my bf whose dick smells like flowers. I did it bareback with my uncut ex only once, unlike now, I can't stand condoms so it's always bareback, and really it feels no different inside of me, those few cm of foreskin can't really make a difference, after ~40 min of rough fucking I'll get sore regardless, altough I'll get a bit more sore from my current boyfriend who is cut, since he is much girthier.
When it comes to how long they last in bed, it's about the same, my current boyfriend can sometimes finish pretty quickly, especially in the morning when he is super hard. And sometimes if he doesn't cum in the first 20 min it will take him forever after that unless we switch into the cum fast position kek

In the end, to a girl, uncut or cut doesn't really matter as it doesn't affect me physically in any way. I guess for most girls it comes down to what's more aesthetically pleasing i.e. which type of dick theyre more used to seeing since all dicks look weird anyway. Although I have to admit my bfs dick looks wildly attractive since it's his.
>>
>>17451653
Thanks for that femanon. Was hoping for a reply like that and its a relief to put it lightly. Now I just have to hope my own sensitivity isn't bust. Cheers.
>>
>>17451655
No probs man, I also forgot to mention blowjobs, my ex loved them but my current bf doesn't feel them that much stimulating, I think it's because I lost my dick sucking abilities after not being in a relationship for a while tho, and I'm not sure how to handle cut dicks so we both kinda avoid oral, both of us aren't really into it I guess.
>>
>>17451629
Sensitivity of the head, yes. Of the foreskin, no, as it's been cut off.

I'm intact, but my foreskin is fairly short/loose so my head has been desensitized like a cut one would be.

You just need to avoid touching the head to rough surfaces (the cloth of your underwear counts), and treat it with a good skin care product. Something like Aloe Vera, coco butter, or anything with vitamin E in it. Reports of what works vary wildly, so just try different things till something works, but only use regular strength, normal skin creams. Personally, I use O'Keefes hand cream for men, and I really like that. No scent, isn't oily. Good stuff.

To stop your dick from you touching your underwear, you'll need a "cover" of sorts. The pic attached is the TLC Tugger. The part with the metal is pressed against the head, then the skin rolled up it, and kept in place with the piece of rubber. People then use this for dick stretching exercises (no idea if they work or not), but you don't need to do that, it just works as an artificial foreskin. As I have my foreskin, I just use a silicon baby bottle nipple cut down to size to keep my foreskin from unrolling. You may be able to do this too, if your skin is loose enough. There are other methods out there, just don't do anything that hurts, or cuts off circulation in any way. You should be able to wear your device with an erection or not. It should stay on without the need for tape, string, etc.

1/2
>>
>>17451712

Apply your cream of choice, then keep your dick inside your artificial foreskin of choice. You'll need to keep it on as much as possible, during the day, during showers, etc. Only take it off to have sex, fap, or piss, then replace the cream and out it back on. This is not a fast method, it can take months to show drastic changes. But I find that it helps, and is not dangerous like some methods people suggest. (Like using chemical peels, using creams that have potent medicines in them, etc. that shit is bad, your dick is delicate) After a week, there are no visible changes, but it feels more sensitive.

ALSO, don't wash your dick with soap, this dries it out and desensitizes it. It doesn't need it. Just use water.

Hope this helps. Good luck OP, and anons.

2/2
>>
>>17451650
What? I'm not a femanon, so I don't know.
>>
>>17451718
Thanks anon. OP here and yeah that helps a bunch. Just some of the stuff I read implied it was a bit of a killer in bed for both once you got circumsised.
>>
>>17451741
There's probably a slight difference, but if you've been cut all your life I doubt you'll notice. Just depends on the guy, really. If you can jerk off and it feels nice, you can have sex.
>>
File: DEPMSEY ROLL.jpg (77KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
DEPMSEY ROLL.jpg
77KB, 600x480px
Oh man, without a condom is a million times better than with a condom.

Bareback for life; I only used a condom once when I was like 14 and that's because she said no unless I put one on.

I also got a vasectomy a few years ago so no bastard kids for me.

Don't feel bad, comrade; a lot of men experience what you're feeling since they never got a choice in the matter.

These days circumcision is considered a 'Cosmetic Procedure' and is not covered by insurance companies due to the studies about how being circumcised reduced the chances of you contracting an STD were proven false.

In fact, they won't even perform one until they're three days old and you have to bring them back to the hospital.

Anyways, you're feeling enough to feelgoodman so no worries.

Any doubts are just in your mind.

You can always get something called 'Scream Cream', I don't know a lot about it but it's supposed to sensitize your penis more so it feels even better.

Google it.

Also, here's a trick I invented.

Buy the 'Ribbed for her pleasure' condoms and then turn them inside out; that way when you put them on, you feel 10 times the amount of friction you normally would.

The foreskin contains X number of nerves; it also servers as a 'shield' for the head of your penis.

Cut guys have the head of their cocks constantly being rubbed against their boxers/boxer-briefs/jeans/etc. and over time, this begins to decrease the sensitivity of the nerves in the head of your penis.

I'm uncut, grillz never know until I ask them what they thought about it. They always reply that they wondered why is felt better; this was due to the foreskin retracting which causes a natural 'rib' to form in the middle area of your cock, which the grillz feel as your pound their pussies.

I've converted a lot of "NO UNCUT GUYS" into "UNCUT GUYS GO TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE!".

Just doing Allahs work, comrades.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.