[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO FUCKIN' CONFUSED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: bulmachichi.png (426KB, 990x828px) Image search: [Google]
bulmachichi.png
426KB, 990x828px
>Be me, year 2006
>Boy meets girl, then they fall deeply in love
>Felt like everything cannot be more perfect
>Timeskip 2 years
>Relationship starts going to trash because I had to let go my education for lack of money
>As I started working, she enters university
>We started drifting away, fuckin job keeps me busy
>Relationship finally goes to garbage, She can't handle this rythm and I still have to work to keep on studying
>Timeskip 6 months
>She starts dating other guys
>I'm still deeply in love, deppression gets me
>Thinking about suicide
>Decides to move on, despite being literally torn apart
>As time goes by, I start getting better
>Tmeskip 3 years
>I met a new girl, she's absolutely the best
>Timeskip 5 years, present
> I'm in love with my new GF, but old GF appears and shakes my whole fuckin world again
>Now I'm really confused, feeling fuckin' sick inside for being such a softie

I need some tough love guys, plz give me your advice
>>
Stay with the current gf, if it was going to work out with the first girl you guys wouldn't have broken up
>>
>>17451215
Know that there isn't one correct path to happiness in life. Both choices might be correct, however staying with your current gf appears to me to be more correct
>>
>>17451215
Don't throw away your relationship with the new girl for your old one who couldn't tough out a couple of hard years with you. She had her priorities and you weren't one of them. I mean she hasn't even talked to you since what was it? 2008? If she can go that long without you, then she can go longer.
>>
>>17451215
Why the fuck does this always happen. OP stick to your guns and stay with the new girl and tell the old one to fuck right off. You don't need that shit in your life. Don't deal with her games.
>>
>>17451254
This. Old GF will leave you again at the first sign of trouble just like she did last time. It likely wasn't about your "rhythm," she just wanted access to the options college affords socially without the guilt.

Also, grow up. There shouldn't be a doubt in your mind about your current GF. Healthy relationships aren't this fragile.
>>
File: Confused-Doctor[1].jpg (216KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
Confused-Doctor[1].jpg
216KB, 849x565px
has your current GF (of 5 years, it sounds like) done anything to deserve less of your loyalty, dedication, attention, and love?

If not, why are you even talking to an ex?

> Dating for 5 years and not married
> wtf are you doing?
> is your current gf a saint for putting up with your indecisiveness and lack of ambition?
>>
>>17451215

real life is not a fucking disney movie, if it ain't worked with girl 1 then it won't work now desu
>>
>>17451338

>getting married in 2016

are you some sort of faggot, do you need society to validate what you feel about your significant other? you insecure niglet
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.