[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Went to the Olympics and had a one night stand with a local girl. Seems nice, has a good job for country.

No interest. All she knows is my name.
What to do?
>>
>>17451106
... carry on with your life?
>>
If you're a good guy, you step up and take care of your child.

If you're a piece of shit, you run and hide and hope she doesn't have the money to track you down and drag you to court.
>>
Will she try and find me.

Would someone do that. How important is fatherhood if it's based on nothing?
>>
>>17451106
how do you even know if she's pregnant?
was it unprotected? bc in that case a pregnancy might be way down on the list of your worries
>>
>>17451138
The point is that she can probably get you to contribute financially to the child (through legal means) and kids are fucking expensive. Particularly if you're a presumably young girl all by yourself.

How do you know she's pregnant if she needs to "try and find" you? Are you just worrying about the possibility? Did you use protection?
>>
>>17451106
>local girl
Local to Rio? If that's the case and you aren't local, just go home. There's not much she can do to find you.
If she does find you, you're screwed. So just cut contact and hope she never finds you.

>>17451136
If you're a good woman, you'll take care of the child yourself because you made the sole decision to carry it to term.

If you're a shitty woman, you'll carry a child to term against the guy's wishes and forcibly burden him for the rest of his life.

See? Name calling works the same both ways.
>>
>>17451174
The problem with that comparison is that OP could've taken precautions to avoid any child beginning.

If you want to bareback it more than you want to avoid a pregnancy, you don't really have a leg to stand on to then say that you are "against your wishes burdened" with said child. Not like someone forced you to stick it in unprotected.
>>
Been here a few weeks now.

Got a message with a pregnancy test being positive. We did it with no protection. I brought some out and planned to use it, but it never happened in the end...

I haven't replied.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 660x371px
Sweet dude you're going to have your very own zika baby.
>>
>>17451178
>Not like someone forced you to stick it in unprotected.

Not like condoms ever fail. Oh wait, they do.
Besides that, there isn't exactly a wealth of options available for men for birth control. You have condoms, and a vasectomy. That's it. When they invent male hormonal birth control, I'll start taking it. Until then, I don't exactly have a lot of options.

On the other hand, women DO have hormonal birth control options. And there are precisely zero ways a guy can check to see if she's currently on them and has been taking them regularly. He can ask, but that doesn't exactly give a guarantee that she's been taking them properly, or even if she's not flat out lying.

There are also IUDs, and all kinds of other shit women can do to stop from having a child.

Also, so since it's the guy's fault for sticking it in unprotected, are you saying 100% of women who have unprotected sex want to have children right then and there? If that was the case, abortion clinics wouldn't exist.

Again, the day they equalize the birth control options for both sexes, this debate will go a very different route. But until then, almost all birth control options rest on the woman, and the guy has a choice between a condom which could fail, or permanent sterility surgery.
>>
>>17451206
>Not like condoms ever fail. Oh wait, they do.
In about 5% of cases, most of which are caused by tears or other design/damage faults that could've been spotted by holding a condom up to a light source before putting it on, like you're technically supposed to.
You can also use spermicide in combination with condoms, or use condoms and then pull out, which in combination are both more reliable than oral hormonal birth control (especially when it's not taken every single day at exactly the same time, which is almost always).

Your whole spiel on hormonal birth control is exactly why you should not have condomless sex with a stranger who also might give you HIV instead of a baby. Of course everyone fucks up and has a lack of sensibility at one point or another, but rationally it just makes sense for condomless sex to occur in a relationship with tested partners and nowhere else.
All those forms of birth control for women come with their own risks and downsides, and even if they do want to use it we're back to square one with the guy never being able to confirm.

I am not saying that having unprotected sex means you want a child, but it means that you should be ready to take the consequences if it blows up in your face. Women know what options they have if shit hits the fan and men know what options they don't have. Act accordingly.

I doubt it will matter that much, women would be crazy to trust a guy that they're on hormonal birth control, and there's still the issue of STDs.
>>
>>17451213
>In about 5% of cases
That's still 1 in 20. That's unacceptably high.
>like you're technically supposed to.
Yes, there are plenty of things you're supposed to do before having sex, but realistically they don't happen every time. If you followed every precaution every time, you'd be hitting the Dave Chappelle Love Contract levels of preparation, and that's gonna kill the mood for both parties.
After all, have you ever had a drunken hookup? In many states, technically a person can't give consent past a certain BAC, does that mean all people getting drunk should carry around a breathalyzer with a timestamped untamperable log? And of course, that doesn't cover whether someone is a lightweight when it comes to drinking; I've seen people who drink 5 shots to start the night, and I've seen people puke off of much less spread throughout the night.

>Women know what options they have if shit hits the fan and men know what options they don't have.
This is literally my point. I don't understand why you'd shame the guy for not sticking around if he has literally no other options if he doesn't want the child.

>women would be crazy to trust a guy that they're on hormonal birth control, and there's still the issue of STDs.

Absolutely. And when male hormonal birth control comes out, I'll still wear a condom. But in that 1-in-20 chance that the condom breaks, I'll still be covered.
Doesn't do much for the chance of an STD, but there's not much you can do about that other than rely on the rate of transference being less than 100%.
>>
>>17451246
But that's if you use condoms on themselves and climax inside her. Surely not every guy wants to make a show out of applying spermicide to the condom (or even virtually every guy), but you can still pull out.
And hormonal birth control is far from 100/100 as well. Especially because of poor sexual education, which makes many girls unaware of how many things (antibiotics, St. John's wort, diarrhea, vomiting etc) can render the pill ineffective.

>realistically
Oh, I agree with that. It is a risk that people take every day everywhere around the globe and it sucks when it happens to come back to bite you in the ass. But my point is that OP knew that he'd have no say in whether she kept a baby if she got pregnant, he knew that he risked getting her pregnant by not using protection. To me, to then turn around and act like he was a powerless victim saddled up with a child by this evil random woman, is not just untrue but unflattering and cowardly. OP did have agency in the situation and he did not protect his interests - that's on him.
The whole reason that people say that sex is "for adults" is because of the ability to take responsibility for the pregnancy risk. (Or severe STD risk for that matter.)

I should've specified that I was not the poster you initially replied to. I don't think highly of running off from a situation like this, but then again the woman should've insisted on protection and I can very much understand the panic and desire to flee if this is happening to you. I was just irked by you stressing that he was burdened with an unwanted child, like he never played a role there.

Sure, the better protected the better. Just hope it won't come with nasty side effects.
>>
>>17451106
zika dude
you, your girl, and your offspring are all fucked
>>
>>17451106
GOOD LUCK ZIKA CHAN
>>
>>17451267
Yeah, I definitely agree that the choice to go bareback on OP's part was not the brightest decision he's ever made. It was pretty stupid, in a lot of ways as you say.

And yeah, I might be a little irked here, since this hits a bit close to home for me. When my last relationship started out, we had sex quite a bit, and the condom broke on us several times. It ended up not mattering since she had an IUD, but it was scary as fuck to feel something wrong with the condom and even though we'd stop I had to think about whatever sperm was in my pre-cum were loose in there. It's not like I don't want kinds eventually, but I'm definitely not in a place in my life where I could properly raise them right now.
>>
>>17451287
Nah, I feel you there. I would never want to have an abortion, during my last fling I was not on birth control and did not trust condoms so we did not do penetration. I'd still lie awake at night wondering about whether he accidentally rubbed sperm too close to me, or there was some precum from grinding that would get me pregnant... that terrible feeling when you know the possibility is way too far-fetched to run out and go get plan B, but leaving it be there's a god knows how small chance that your life is literally fucked and will never come close to the way it was again, your youth just shut behind your back, congrats you're now in deep financial trouble, etc etc etc.

It's a terrible grey area.
>>
>>17451181
I'm pretty sure a few weeks is to soon for her to become pregnant and notice it enough to suspect anything
Does she just get pregnancy tests every month ir something?
>>
just hide and go home

she let you cum in her without BC, it's her fault 100%
>>
>>17451323
It depends on her cycle, if she would've gotten her period somewhere during the next couple of days obviously she would notice. Some women are naturally irregular but most know their own rhythm. That and stuff like tender breasts and vomiting can show up very early, and if your period doesn't come you start looking out for those signs and adding them up.
>>
Interesting conversation.

I actively went and got a condom. Had to pre think and leave and go to get it. But wasn't used...almost felt deliberate if I'm totally honest on her part.

But does sharing sperm mean I'm a bad person for not wanting any part of it and having different dreams and plans?

And would the girl want to find me? Or would she forget about it and move on with 'her' child?

I doubt STD are an issue based on type of girl she was
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.