[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to cheer up kids in a hospital

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: killerclowns.jpg (121KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
killerclowns.jpg
121KB, 1024x768px
I'm going to a hospital with a few friends to donate some toys and hang out with the kids. We have to sort of dress as clowns or something (it's up to each one of us). Any tips on how to interact with these kids? I'm a total sperg around children and I don't really know what to say to them in situations like these, beyond "heeeeey whats your name".
>>
>>17450996
Balloon animals.
You'll do great even if you sperg out and shut up.
>>
>>17450996
Go to the store and buy some packs of stickers. One superhero pack, like Batman/Superman or Marvel stuff, and one pack with Frozen or other Disney characters.

Offer a sticker to each kid, and there you go! You have a talking point. Ask about their favorite hero or Princess or whatever they start to say based on their choice.
>>
those are good ideas, thanks!
>>
>>17450996

Whatever you do, don't be fake. Kids are worse than /b/ when it comes to smelling bullshit, and their little antennae will figure it out immediately. If you're a sperg, be a sperg, but don't be a sperg trying to be a normie.

I liked spergs as a kid and hated normies. Not hard to guess what I am now. . . .

Also what the other anon said about stickers. If you really want to be cool get some Pokemon shit, or stake out the hospital for pokespots (my local hospital has five of them). They'll love you forever.
>>
>>17451107
Good point, now that I think about it I liked spergs and hated normies as a kid as well. Thanks for the advice!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.