[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fiance and me really want to have another baby, but i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Fiance and me really want to have another baby, but i'm unsure about the timing. Pls, i'm too deep in. I need someone to help me clear my head.
We already have a kid. He's 5. He obviously wasn't planned. But now we are getting married and we also wanted to try to get pregnant in november. He just got informed that he will have to stay in the military for atleast a year longer. So, till next autumn. Now i'm torn. The timing would have been perfect. I don't want to wait too much longer to have another kid. 5 years is already pushing it. The main reason i don't want to try anyways is that i was basically alone in my last pregnancy and birth. I had no one to go trough all that together. All the ultra sounds and stuff. I was really hoping that this time it would be different and we could enjoy this together. What should we do? Get a baby anyways? We really wanted to. I was so excited for november... Or wait till next year? Pls advice me.
>>
age?
>>
>>17450906
He's 27. I'm 25
>>
>>17450911
well there's no stress from that point of view then (my uninformed opinion). Ask yourself what the reasons are you think you cannot wait for longer, whether they are true/valid/important, then ask yourself whether waiting another year for a pregnancy/birth together is worth that.
>>
Are you fucking serious? You had a baby at 20 and are itching to have another? You shouldn't even have had your first until you were 27-28. Just wait you immature bitch. Maybe don't procreate again.
>>
>>17450986
nothing wrong with producing a kid with 20 if financial security and so on is sufficiently present.

What worries me though is that these two already have a kid and the father deemed it acceptable to disappear by joining the army before the kid's reached double-digit age. Not because of some You-cant-grow-up-without-a-father nonsense, but because things become easier if you're two instead of one. I suppose they did it for the money.
>>
I don't know why people think it's right to have children when we are over populated. People like you make me sick. Please sterilize yourself you fucking stupid cow in heat
>>
1) congrats on staying together and choosing to get married. that is the best for your child.

2) it is great to have kids while you're young. the anti-kid, anti-young posters on here are stupid.

3) the 2nd kid may be harder than the 1st one, although if your 5 year old is pretty independent, it may not be a big deal. but dragging a 5 year old along to all your OB appointments will be weird.

4) why do you feel that 5 years is already "pushing it"? You just want kids aged closer together?

5) was your fiancé in the military when you had the first kid? did you choose the military life together? being a military wife is really, really difficult. you need to plug into the network of other military wives asap, but that might not be open to you until you actually get married

6) when are you getting married? you should get married first. That's the larger issue, in my mind, than when to have your next baby

7) what will your fiancé/husband do when he's out of the military? will he have a job that actually allows him come to your appointments? will you actually want him to?

We just had our 4th child. I went to 1 or 2 appointments with my wife, but honestly, it was much better for her if I watched all the other kids while she was at appointments by herself.

So, make sure your expectations are realistic, given his job situation and level of interest...
>>
>>17450882

>waaaaaah going through it alooooooone

You're using my tax dollars to have another child for FREE and you're whining about going alone? For god's sake get a friend or something to hold your hand.

Start at least trying now unless you know you're a 'one month off the pill and boom' person. You are older and it's not as easy. Go for it. Spend my tax dollars.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.