[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /adv/ this question is mostly for femanon: since my gf takes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 44814268.jpg (42KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
44814268.jpg
42KB, 350x300px
Dear /adv/ this question is mostly for femanon: since my gf takes at least half an hour to get ready to do anything, i often get so bored that i decide to get down have a little conversation with her clit.
She seems to enjoy it as i use my tongue then my finger to help find the little fucker. She moans and tend to roll and twist a little bit... then
(1)all of a sudden she just cut it out straight and says she has became too sensitive. To me it feels like she does not want it to happen.

(2)Other previous times she asked me to go faster and tougher although the rhythm is impossible to follow !!!
It would eventually end up in her telling its painful now, which was obvious due to what she requested (3).

Of course i have no issue with the following vaginal intercourse and having her to orgasm 1 or 2 times (i am squeezing the prostate muscle for a dry climax, put me way further the premature ej league i started in) (4)

Anyone can tell me about her cryptic behaviors ?
>>
>>17450708
There are no femanon on 4chan,
>>
>>17450708
it does get too sensitive if stimulated for too long. it starts to hurt a bit.
try rubbing it through clothes at the beginning.
>>
>>17450833
Well, isn't it a problem to have the panty soiled ? For guys it's really bad so I tend to remove it.
Thx for the advice, i will let her remove her stuff. No more undressing !
>>
You sure she diddnt just orgasm?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.