[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i stay in this job???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: direct-energy-logo.jpg (31KB, 952x300px) Image search: [Google]
direct-energy-logo.jpg
31KB, 952x300px
Got a job in direct energy- i go around trying to get people to sell out of their contract with their energy provider, i work 11am to 10pm, the thing is, they only pay for commission, i have the skills to persuade someone, but i seem to be lacking those skills in this job, or just suck at it, since im a amature. I am not sure how i feel about the job, i myself, never gave time to an agent, like i am now. Didnt really try to hard to find this job, but i am on the border of leaving the job, after 2 days, not because it is hard, but because, it pays in commission, ($100 USD per customer) never really been a fan of talking to people, so you can see how SELLING them is worse for me. I do have another job that i can go to, but it is manual labor, idk what i should do... anyone have any type of suggestions
>nb4 got college
im applying for one now but will b 4 months before i can do something else with my life...
>>
bumping cuz im me
>>
bumping myself to the top for the last time
>>
>>17450435
This company is probably a cancer that make people pay more in the end of the month, and it is all thanks to your persuasion skills.
Go persuade people to eat healthy food and then you'll be useful for all
>>
>>17450478
not really what i was looking for anon, more like if i should just quit the job, because it probably is cancer
>>
>>17450435

Do the manual labour. You'll get paid more, you'll enjoy it more and you'll actually develop some work ethic and the bare minimum of people skills if you are lucky.

You might even lose a bit of weight if you are lucky (I can tell you aren't in shape).
>>
>>17450523
thanks anon, ill keep this in mind
>>
>>17450481
Well as an advice, you should try to find a job close or related to your hobbies or wishes about your future.
The job will help you get experience, connections and you might stay motivated and convincing for people to hire you in good positions.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.