[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, My girlfriend has a problem climaxing whenever she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (59KB, 408x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
59KB, 408x600px
Hey guys,

My girlfriend has a problem climaxing whenever she's around me and it's frustrating her and I just want to help.

Before me, she was a kissless virgin and so obviously had never engaged in foreplay with anyone, only masturbation. The problem is that whenever I finger her she never dries up and tightens up. She devoutly states that it's not me (I'm starting to think it really is) but she can make herself cum in minutes.

Is she putting psychological strain on herself to climax to please me? Any other ideas? I plan to spice things up since we don't really have sex that much (we think it's just overrated as hell) by doing oral sex.

Anyone got any suggestions?

I just want to make her happy, since she really wants to climax and I've never made her do so before.
>>
>>17450308
Tell her to teach you exactly how to do it, this is no easy job. And fucking buy her flowers, she does not know the value of what she will teach you !
>>
>>17450465
She has told me how she does it, and she moans and obviously enjoys it but suddenly straight up cuts off
>>
Bumping again because I really need answers.
>>
>>17450768
Clit or vaginal climax ?
>>
>>17450790
How can you be so stupid. Any orgasm obviously. Op, i'm a girl that can't climax with her bf. Alone, it works just fine. It's not a physical or technical problem. It's really not that you touch her the wrong way or whatever. It's that she's tense and anxious. Something prevents her from letting lose. For me, it's my fucking godforsaken insecurity about my looks. I'm always so selfaware that i can't relax and enjoy myself. I highly expect it to me something in that general direction with your gf too. I don't have an easy solution for you. I'm still searching for one myself
>>
>>17450868
Not so much, op refers to fingering and oral.... So it looks like the GF is not interrrested in "lego" sex...
>>
As I'm sure you've noticed, achieving female orgasm is VERY complicated. I personally can only cum if I'm totally alone with covers up to my neck looking at some /d/ shit. My boyfriend, who I love to death and have had an amazing sex life with for almost 2 years, hasn't been able to make me orgasm yet, but I don't blame him at all. So, I wouldn't take it personally. As you two practice, grow closer, and get to know each other's bodies/minds, you'll likely be able to do it someday anyhow. "Just have a good time and b urself :^)" lol

>Is she putting psychological strain on herself to climax to please me?
I kind of feel that way with my bf sometimes. I know he REALLY wants to pleasure me well, but I think that simply having an observer in the room creates a mental block for me. If/when both of us are really focused on all the orgasms we're "supposed" to be giving/having, neither of us have a good time. So, let her know that it's not a big deal, give it your best, and just enjoy the sex for what it is.

>I plan to spice things up since we don't really have sex that much (we think it's just overrated as hell) by doing oral sex.
Oh yeah, fuck, definitely do oral. go crazy nigga
>>
Wow I've overwhelmed with the actual good advice in this thread. Op here, really appreciate it.
>>
I've only been with two guys, never had an orgasm with the first one and it took quite some time with the second one, to the point that I wondered if there was something wrong or just odd about me. Anyway, it became easier since then and I felt able to "control" it a bit, I think experience helped me feel less self conscious (about my looks, about not knowing what to do, about being bad in bed...) and relax, and I don't think there's any shortcut, it just takes a little time. My boyfriend is great and has always cared about me but it made me more nervous than anything, because I knew he'd be sad if I said I didn't come, or he'd want to go on to the point that I got sore... So if you want my advice, it's cool to care about your partner, but don't make her orgasm THE goal.
>>
:)
>>
Op here, has anyone got any good tips for giving good oral sex?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.